Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Choose Your Siasia's National Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Choose Your Siasia's National Team (1021 Views)

The True Problem With The National Team / El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2010
Arguably Every Nigerian is a coach,as its been seen when a football match is been watched by most of them.
A tactical decision taken by the manager is often considered by the viewing fans as a blunder and that he should have done it the other way round.
So in this thread,am offering every loving Fan of the National Team a coaching chance,by trying to pick the team would fair best under the watch of the new handler Samson Siasia.

Here's mine

V.Enyema (c)
2                   5                6             3
N.Onuoha    O.Apam     Adeleye   T.Taiwo

4                  8
                 D.Etuhu           J.Mikel

K.Uche

7                              9                    11
O.Odemwingie     O.Martins        O.Nsofor
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by denitro(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2010
disaster
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^ U know fancy am? Then drop ur own.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by shiningzin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2010
Sia1 is gone out to watch some unheard players in some leagues in europe play.there are people like joel obi,nwankwo,nnaemeka ajuru,peter utaka,etc.he should select based on who plays good football and not because someone is playing in big clubs.some of these guys in some of these unpopular leagues are not just lucky yet to move to the bigger leagues.go to these leagues and get them,samson siasia
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Olaolufred(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2010
If the Eagles to be chosen are my Siasia's Eagle,

Then I leave Siasia to do it on my behalf.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by aieromon(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
@OP
Are we not tired of playing two defensive midfielders?Siasia needs to get an Oliseh or Okocha who can spread the ball to the wings(which has always been our strength till of recent).
Am tired of watching boring and individualistic football of the Super Eagles.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by 12large1: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2010
no bull 2 defensive midfilders formation is dead and also 442 is dead so we need to play attacking 433 my formation would be

enyeama

odiah, apam, adeleye, taiwo

mikel, haruna/obi,

ibrahim{a must}

osaze, obinna

emenike

this is just based on form the only difference from my team last year is emenike and joel obi emenike seems to me like a skillfull version of amokachi
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
aieromon:

@OP
Are we not tired of playing two defensive midfielders?Siasia needs to get an Oliseh or Okocha who can spread the ball to the wings(which has always been our strength till of recent).
Am tired of watching boring and individualistic football of the Super Eagles.

Kalu uche is good enuf to spread the passes we need with mikel and etuhu holding things down
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by 12large1: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
guy etuhu is not nigeria class
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by aieromon(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
El Guapo:

Kalu uche is good enuf to spread the passes we need with mikel and etuhu holding things down

Compare Westerhof's 1994 team with yours and spot the difference.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^ There's nothing to bring Westerhof into this man.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by aieromon(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
Siasia would surely prefer Westerhof's list to yours.The guy is busy looking for a captain as good as Stephen Keshi.
Need i say more??
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2010
Whateva
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by honeric01(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2010
I don't want to hear that Etuhu name again abeg angry
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2010
^^^ Wht about him?
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2010
^^^
He's not a supereagle material, just TOO SLOW!
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2010
Defensive Midfielders are prone to such acts
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by honeric01(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^^^

Nah, Is song slow? Mikel is even faster than him,

One more thing, he is just not an SE material.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by aieromon(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2010
honeric01:

One more thing, he is just not an SE material.

Gbam!!!
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
But i fancy the guy wella,moreova he's always commanding a regular shirt at Fulham.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by honeric01(m): 3:58am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^
So because he commands a regular shirt at foolham, that means he's qualified to be in the SE? like i said, he's nothing compared to Ajilore nor Ekpo.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2010
Eyaah Honeric,dnt jxt go there,who are Ajilore n Ekpo compared to Etuhu,u can jxt give me names like Ayila or even Kaita i might consider.
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by 12large1: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2010
well etuhu and ajilore are in the same class not good enough but ekpo the guy is better than the 2 he deserves to be at least in the bench i would soon post a video on him
Re: Choose Your Siasia's National Team by honeric01(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
El Guapo:

Eyaah Honeric,dnt jxt go there,who are Ajilore n Ekpo compared to Etuhu,u can jxt give me names like Ayila or even Kaita i might consider.

What do you know about Ajilore? is it by playing in the EPL that makes a player good? Osaze was playing in the Russian league before, but does that mean he was a bad player? same with Ashavin. what makes you think Etuhu is better than Ajilore?

(1) (Reply)

How Team USA Huniliated Team Nigeria at the London Olympics (Pictures) / Obafemi Martins Impregnates Balotelli’s Sister / Latest: Super Eagles 5 Vs Farense 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.