Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka (37256 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by tolumizzy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Baddo
baba milli
Opor yeyeye

1 Like

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
who did you help when you were up there? Nigerian celebrity always looking for help when down.

they don't even care about helping people nor engaging in charities when things are moving.

look at siasia looking for money as if he gave us any money to keep for him when everything was going well for him

1 Like

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by hollah123: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
MZrapper:
Most Naija celebrities are broke na especially the ones so quick to show off.

How can you offer what you don't have?
dont mind gullible Nigerians, they believe all they see on social media. u need to get close to some of the so called rich celeb n understand that they are broke. just imagine Tonto dike n when Toyin Abraham too dey always flaunt what she doesn't have only for her to come back later n say she has given up on fake life.

1 Like

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by ZombieHUNT: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
AntiWailer:
If na Davido he go dey shout

1 million for u

500k for u

Shut Up there

Who you epp
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
linda wey dey report she sef no support
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by bewla(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
you c
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by bjbjbj: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
During his glorious day who he help
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by lasheun: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
spafu:
Nigerians will bring predicament upon themselves but would want someone to bear it for them? What's our business with who supported him or not? Had he not used drug to ruin his career, will we be talking about relying on others?
You are very correct my friend.
Just like the case of OJB too,but what about Nomoreloss?.
Did he also ruin his health with drugs too?.
See ehn, let's help when we have the grace too regardless of how the fellow that needs the help lives their lives..
So let leave criticisms alone and support.
Na one life we all get and when it lost,it lost forever.
You helping them could help them turn a new fellow.
Regards
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by lizdammy: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Great
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by bikefab(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thumbs up Badoo... May your water never run dry.
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by PETUK(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:
You can’t possibly help everyone...

But you can possibly help someone

1 Like

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Skykid1208(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nice one
Olamide is a very generous celebrity does not like publicising his generosity

1 Like

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Iamfisherman1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
for your stock fish at wholesale prices am here for you, contact iamchimannaekwe@gmail.com we deliver anywhere within Nigeria
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by gabicon: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
According to Timaya one of the advice Tuface gave him when he was buying cars indiscriminately is "plan your life". We have just too many artists both old and new that have abused their bodies and made zero investment for their future.

I fondly tell artist that the have a shelf life of 10 years, during that time they need to leverage on their fame and fortune to make investments that will last another 50 years. The lucky artist shelf life exceeds 10 years, some even go as far as 40 years ( i.e Michael Jackson, sunny ade) the mystery about the whole thing is that you don't know how long you will last. The painful thing about a few artist is that they hit it big and lavish all they earn on frivolity, then comes the entitlement, some even go as far as crime.

To solve this problem, I think we need short courses for artist were they can learn about planning, money management, investing etc

1 Like

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Glycosunde: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
In as much I don't support artistes not helping each other when in need but please invest when you have money in things that will help you later and not in frivolous that are not tangible and later cry foul that nobody wants to help you. One question, when you had money, who did you help and what investment did you do. The likes of p diddy, jayz and others are reaping their investment now
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by mubalex50(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
[b][/b],
MrImole:
So?
So u have no sense.
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by litaninja(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fela was not interested in the material things of this world same as Bob Marley.
MJ was reach beyond imagination.
Next?

tellwisdom:
This man cannot raise any money while still alive. He has to die so he can be remembered for his great songs; and in that way money will come. Fela and Michael Jackson comes to mind sad
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Neoteny(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olamide looks like he'll soon be needing financial aid himself....

2 Likes

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Liposure: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Badoo 4 president
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by foreshore(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Macsjebs:
According to Majek Fashek's manager, Umenka Uzoma, Olamide contributed immensely to the music icon's medical bills.

Umenka Uzoma made this known during an interview with Nigeria Info’s 99.3 FM radio station where he talked about the state of the music icon's health.

According to him, when the news broke of the singer's failing health, Olamide reached out and even pleaded to anonymous about his donation.

"He called me up in England and he said, Bros, sorry oh, I wan support Baba, don’t discuss this with anybody and he said I must not mention this. He is the only person that supported," he said.

He, however, said even though other celebs reached out, he pleaded with them to hold because according to him, they were being careful about the sources of those donations towards Majek's speedy recovery.

"I told them to calm down and wait for Majek to come back. I decided to stop some of them because when money comes in, so many controversies arise, people, you don’t know from any corner start raising some dirty voices," he added.

On the issue of the present state of his health, Umenka said it is now a private matter as he wouldn't want to disclose those details. A few months ago, the news broke of Majek Fashek's failing health and donations were requested from well-meaning Nigerians.

The news of his failing health...

In 2019, the news of Majek Fashek's failing health was revealed. According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the singer's manager, Umenka Uzoma Day revealed that he was seriously ill and is presently at a medical facility in London.

"Majek Fashek is very sick as we are currently at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolich in England. Sorry, this message is coming late, but let us all support him with prayers as we also really Need support financially for upkeep. More updates with videos and pics will be uploaded soonest," he said.

However help finally came for Majek Fashek as his hospital bills were reportedly taken over by billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola.

According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the benevolent businessman decided to foot all the medical bills for the reggae music icon who has been admitted at a London based hospital. His manager, Uzoma Day confirmed this to Linda Ikeji during a chat.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/majek-fasheks-manager-says-only-olamide-supported-financially-during-his-health/4x3ky1e.amp

Too much weed and ganger
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Waterypussy2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
AntiWailer:
If na Davido he go dey shout

1 million for u

500k for u
At least he gave them. Tell me again, how much has your old father given to someone in his entire life. I dont want to talk about you for now
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by AntiWailer: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Waterypussy2:
At least he gave them. Tell me again, how much has your old father given to someone in his entire life. I dont want to talk about you for now

I have given out 1 million to a sick person before.

Annually, I give more than your annual income to people in need. (It is easy to guess by analysing au low life u are)

Not everybody uses China fone and 10MB to type craaps on Nairaland

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by AntiWailer: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Shut Up there

Who you epp

I epp plenty of you who opened new account to beg for money here (yes here on Nairaland ) and come back with your main account to attack me.

Are we clear now ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by bluebay(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Factfinder1:
Celebrities dey live fake life...who has heard about that small girl named success who made that(them go flog but na them go tire videos)...celebrities use her make name and dump her
Dumb her as in how ? What else do you want them to do for her?
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by COUSIN1279(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Money 4 high...
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Ronald1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
That third picture what is in his mouth
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Mastakija(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Factfinder1:
Celebrities dey live fake life...who has heard about that small girl named success who made that(them go flog but na them go tire videos)...celebrities use her make name and dump her
Ah ah aba
I tink dey gave here's something oh
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by Nature8(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Macsjebs:
According to Majek Fashek's manager, Umenka Uzoma, Olamide contributed immensely to the music icon's medical bills.

Umenka Uzoma made this known during an interview with Nigeria Info’s 99.3 FM radio station where he talked about the state of the music icon's health.

According to him, when the news broke of the singer's failing health, Olamide reached out and even pleaded to anonymous about his donation.

"He called me up in England and he said, Bros, sorry oh, I wan support Baba, don’t discuss this with anybody and he said I must not mention this. He is the only person that supported," he said.

He, however, said even though other celebs reached out, he pleaded with them to hold because according to him, they were being careful about the sources of those donations towards Majek's speedy recovery.

"I told them to calm down and wait for Majek to come back. I decided to stop some of them because when money comes in, so many controversies arise, people, you don’t know from any corner start raising some dirty voices," he added.

On the issue of the present state of his health, Umenka said it is now a private matter as he wouldn't want to disclose those details. A few months ago, the news broke of Majek Fashek's failing health and donations were requested from well-meaning Nigerians.

The news of his failing health...

In 2019, the news of Majek Fashek's failing health was revealed. According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the singer's manager, Umenka Uzoma Day revealed that he was seriously ill and is presently at a medical facility in London.

"Majek Fashek is very sick as we are currently at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Woolich in England. Sorry, this message is coming late, but let us all support him with prayers as we also really Need support financially for upkeep. More updates with videos and pics will be uploaded soonest," he said.

However help finally came for Majek Fashek as his hospital bills were reportedly taken over by billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola.

According to blogger, Linda Ikeji, the benevolent businessman decided to foot all the medical bills for the reggae music icon who has been admitted at a London based hospital. His manager, Uzoma Day confirmed this to Linda Ikeji during a chat.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/majek-fasheks-manager-says-only-olamide-supported-financially-during-his-health/4x3ky1e.amp

God bless those that supported him, known and unknown..

Quick recovery to my man Majek Fashek
Re: Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka by fredoooooo: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Others are inkine warriors , majority of them are hungry too I no blame them.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) / Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos / Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.