Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) (2904 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Autistic Child: Please Help / Temperamental Child. Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by PuZZyNegro: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Freestainworld:
Childhood experience is the best, you are just free like the air.

Sometimes, you will feel like flying without wings grin grin
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by PuZZyNegro: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
MDBrand:
The fifth Picture

You must like money cheesy
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

You can't always be with the kids you know? I don't support beating in any way though
How many kids have you got?
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by nurey(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
me I no dey look face oooo, if my pikin do these nah serious Abara Dem go chop for buttocks, then I draw the child to my bossom and explain the reason why I give am one grin

That's my culture and tradition, spare the rod and spoil the children.

if you don't like that keep your sisters away from me grin

4 Likes

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Annstar(f): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
this one's are called culprits

3 Likes

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by bukatyne(f): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
Has your child done worse than these kids?

I will beat my child IF that child deserves to be beaten after weighing the gravity of the offence committed.

My husband and I determine the standards we use for our kids.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That girl cutting off the wads of cash scares the sheet out of me! The dudes with real paint painting their TV, floor, themselves and the table are should biko not come near me grin
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by PuZZyNegro: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

I will beat my child IF that child deserves to be beaten after weighing the gravity of the offence committed.

My husband and I determine the standards we use for our kids.

Thank God I'm not your child smiley
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by PuZZyNegro: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Shibaraba:

How many kids have you got?

SINGLE NOT SEARCHING wink
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Thank God I'm not your child smiley

Of course, you can't be. grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Vyolet(f): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
There are certain things your child would do that you can only correct with cane. He will learn with time, just put the koboko in one corner and flash it anytime he commits an offence.
That number 5 is even scary, whhhaaatt?

1 Like

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
This young chap is showing he is anti-books.

1 Like

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by PuZZyNegro: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

Of course, you can't be. grin

Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by PuZZyNegro: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by jeff1607(m): 6:13am On Jan 24, 2020
all these ones are learner's compared to what I did when younger

from using Windows and car side mirrors as target practice,
using the golf ball
using carbide with some other stuff to put holes in the walls n fence( playing ww2)

opening all electronics in the house to see how it works n what was inside many more
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Katier00(f): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Children are blessings truly. That girl cutting money is sentenced to five years with hard labor
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Hahaha grin
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Lmaooooo grin
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by chii8(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2020
The first picture though... For him to break all those tiles with the noise involved simply means that the guardian went very far and probably the boy's father is a Mason.

The girl painting nails of chicken is something else...and that girl kissing a pig plus the girl soaking her head in the water closet....

Did you notice the baby girls and their level of mischief?

Good spanking is good, abeg.
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by Blackmiserable(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

My husband and I determine the standards we use our kids.

How many children? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by dukeprince50: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Katier00:
Children are blessings truly. That girl cutting money is sentenced to five years with hard labor
I love all, except that child in cement, that's some scary shit
Re: Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) by PuZZyNegro: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
I love all, except that child in cement, that's some scary shit

Until the cement dries on his legs

Hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition) / My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Inlaws Spending (wasting) Money On Lavish Vacations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.