Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) (55921 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by samilly(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
This people should stop putting fear in our face
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by StupidNLmods: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
People from Niger are called Nigeriens
People from Nigeria are called Nigerians

The accused is from Niger

Dumbfuck Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Nmezor(f): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmmm, things dey happen ooo...so it has gotten to his papa hand already... Just like DAT...
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
The third man in the picture found it funny and laff....."return my dick" another Nollywood film on the way
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
cococandy:
Lots of noise making. Even the guy interpreting in Igbo didn’t say anything about a missing peniis.

So much mob mentality
what did the interpreter say?

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jesu grin grin

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
See how grown men and women gathered together because of something that never happened.
In this smartphone era, it is easier to sight a leprechaun than to see a picture of someone with missing manhood. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Maski87: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
And the one he stole is the one that keeps having ejima.
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by abeggnow: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
grin grin

how do we get here as a country ? it is impossible for a man to take another Man's Penis.we have been hearing the Penis lost since 13AD, but nobody has a concrete evidence to back up their allegedly disappeared Penis.nonsense liar.
we can all see why we are finding it hard to progress, how can people belive such crap in the 21st century. This is the higher of ignorance as a people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by LadySarah: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ancecoker:

Which one bi Nigerian and Nigerien wha the writer Dey write... Abi Abia nor be Nigeria again? undecided

Nigerien, someone from Niger Republic.
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by LadySarah: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
fkj950ax:
Are most of the residents and indigenes of Umuahia not Nigerians?
What does it mean a Nigerian stole the manhood of a man in Umuahia

Read again. NIGERIEN, SOMEONE FROM NIGER REPUBLIC
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by clint25(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Just 1 touch my gee d*ck don travel go niger republic haba!......pls sombori shud elp me wit dat aboki man contact make i see weda en go touch me make i commot dix courntree ASAP

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by LadySarah: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
taurusdude0:
NIGERIAN not what ever the op and mod put there. Silly I tell u.

NIGERIEN, someone from Niger Republic
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
abeggnow:
we can all see why we are finding it hard to progress, how can people belive such crap in the 21st century. This is the higher of ignorance as a people

that is why we are where we are today. which way Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by urahara(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ancecoker:

Which one bi Nigerian and Nigerien wha the writer Dey write... Abi Abia nor be Nigeria again? undecided

Nigerien is the demonym of Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Why is the Man in red in the picture laughing
Is it funny?

No... It is not funny.
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by ifyalways(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Im stuck between laughing and crying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy A whole circus show..

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
grin grin

how do we get here as a country ? it is impossible for a man to take another Man's Penis.we have been hearing the Penis lost since 13AD, but nobody has a concrete evidence to back up their allegedly disappeared Penis.nonsense liar.

Penis theft is real as night and day. Just pray you don't fall victim.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
abeggnow:

I used to be skeptical about it just like you until the day I witnessed it. That shit is real.
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Smile31(f): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin grin That man in red is a whole mood. What a Super story. cheesy cheesy.
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by nelsonoba: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
grin grin

Of course he has to be a "liar"! Going by your name alone, I see every reason why you will claim he was lying. It's deluded people like you who like claiming there's no God or there's no devil or witchcraft. Just wait for the day it may be your turn to encounter the devil. This nonsense in your eyes will clear that day. You won't need anyone to advise you to run to Christ on that day.
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Can we get to see a picture of the missing ... ?

I still wonder why till this day, with all the told stories, a simple image of that barren area is never seen. Since its missing, there is no need to be ashamed of your unclothedness. Grow some balls (pun intended) and snap the damn thing. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
MarkT30:
Nigerians are uneducated species in the world.

Hit like if you think so

He's a Nigerien, not Nigerian.

Take note.
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Afrikween(f): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
I’m the man in red shirt right now grin grin
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by cosmos1440: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Op,
Why this man dey laugh nau ?

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by back2sender: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
aboki and dickjacking are like 5 and 6
So you believe this kind story, no wonder nonsense full nairaland. I can see the foolishwers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Vidyut: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
cosmos1440:
Op,
Why this man dey laugh nau ?
[/s]
Re: Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) by Organs(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
grin grin

My broda, look at comments and look at the number of people there. I dont know if mumu is increasing day by day in Nigeria. Dont be surprised if this becomes a prayer point. Where pastors will help you protect your manhood against manhood hijackers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.