Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Just Got My Scwcd Certification What's Next? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Just Got My Scwcd Certification What's Next? (1096 Views)

I Just Finished Learning Php Through Video Tut , Now Whatt Next? / I Just Spent Entire Night Coding!! And I Discovered That..... / I Just Developed A Professional Hymnal Android App Called "InstaHymn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got My Scwcd Certification What's Next? by brightoibe: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
i just got a certification in SCJP and SCWCD. I want to know what are the opportunities out there for me. I heard rumors that people with programming experience and certification are favored in some oversea MSC scholarship opportunities to study courses like information system , computer science or Software Engineering i need confirmation on this. I also need a job badly. I am currently working as a contract J2EE tutor in AfriHUB but i need a more chalanging job. pls ur ideas are welcome (brightoibe@yahoo.com-08068482628)
Re: I Just Got My Scwcd Certification What's Next? by paule: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2010
You need experience (on the job training) to match your certifications, so go for it
Re: I Just Got My Scwcd Certification What's Next? by kodewrita(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
wrong time to ask. you ask before you do the exam.

Rule number 1 of effectiveness: Begin with the end in mind. why do an exam if you dont know what to do with it?

write out in simple english why you did the exam and then go after that thing that you wanted. Guru Status and recognition? skills? a Job? the certificate?

whatever, chase it now.

in essence, answer your own question.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Operators API / How To Create Custom Audio Media Player With HTML5 And Jquery / Which Is More Lucrative In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.