Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Where Can A School Do WAEC Registration And Data Capture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can A School Do WAEC Registration And Data Capture (303 Views)

2024/2025 WAEC Registration Form, Fee, Deadline And Guidelines / Neco Biometric Data Capture Payment 2018 / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A School Do WAEC Registration And Data Capture by billchucks(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Where can a school do WAEC registration and data capture in Port Harcourt or where can one hire the finger print scanner in Port Harcourt?
Re: Where Can A School Do WAEC Registration And Data Capture by Lapoposky: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
I am offering data capture and Biometric Service for the ongoing waec 2020 registration exercise for school candidate.

It is no longer news that waec has upgraded the registration process and required devices starting from 2020 school examination. Finger print device and Web Camera for Passport capture especially has changed. You can no longer Scan Passport Photograph for the exercise. Microsoft LiveCam 3000 is the only device the software will accept for Photos. I personally tried a higher model of the WebCam - LiveCam 5000, and it did not work.

So far report has it that so many schools are having challenges mainly to capture Photo with the device. That is why I am offering my expertise.

If your school is within Rivers State, and you need my services, contact me as soon as you can.

I also have recommended devices for sale or hire.

Remember registration March 1, 2020. Don't wait till it's late entry.

Call: 0 8 1 8 7 1 9 3 0 9 3
or 0 8 0 6 0 8 6 5 5 6 0

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Lets Discuss The Irrelevance Of CGPA In Today's Economy. / Meet ABU Grad Who Broke PS Department's 50 Yr Jinx / Why Don't They Teach Slavery In Our Education System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.