Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing (81306 Views)

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room / US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. / Trump's Impeachment: Chief Justice, Senators Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Perfecttouchade: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
even for here sef, everybody don tire to dey argue. Threats and counter threats. I think Trump has nothing to do with nigeria directly though so you are entitled to your own opinion. I dont know why the other guy is bashing you. Everyone uses one America candidate or the other to favor their perception of nigerian politics.
my sister the matter tire me o, he just came with trolling stick..I later realize he loves trolling and he needed to bully someone today ... America is known and was created as a nation that fathers every other nations and every other president that came into power always make sure they maintain these peace and caring side of America..Trump being a white supremacists sef almost tore Americans apart where blacks were always on daily basis immediately he came into power...this is just my opinion which might be different to any other persons..my sister just dey enjoy yourself there Biko u no get problem at all jare

1 Like

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by shekauvsbuhari: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
grin at least they are active in their duties and not looting unlike our own senators....even their payments sef is nothing compared to what our senators collect yet they still won't perform in their duties...as for Trump, it's better America just impeach this man before he ruins their country.. affordable aluminium windows, contacts beneath
What's ur biz? When U ve not impeached buhari that has leased ur country to fulani herdsmen.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Perfecttouchade: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
What's ur biz? When U ve not impeached buhari that has leased ur country to fulani herdsmen.
abi it's not his business o, but why will buhari lease your country out to Fulani...u need to act fast act fast o

1 Like

Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Mikeiron78(m): 1:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Stupid OP, this is not Nigeria, find something better to post for attention lol
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Are you from the moon?
McEnzii:
Dis nonsense cannot happen in my country angry

Mtcheww..

Dey need some tutoring.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by ledamaster(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2020
duro4chang:
So it happens everywhere? I cannot blame our lawmakers again.
A zombie spotted, if it were Sarakis senate you would blame him and good luck or PDP, now thats the dullards senate of rubber stamp, you cant blame anyone, I hope after Buhari we wont see you blaming the next govt.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by Thazard(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
duro4chang:
So it happens everywhere? I cannot blame our lawmakers again.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by duro4chang(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
ledamaster:

A zombie spotted, if it were Sarakis senate you would blame him and good luck or PDP, now thats the dullards senate of rubber stamp, you cant blame anyone, I hope after Buhari we wont see you blaming the next govt.
You are so daft to understand that the statement is an indictment on all sleeping lawmakers.what is my business with saraki or Lawan senators. All of them are as bad as bad . If you are here and still supporting parties and politicians them you are sick. All these politicians are the same. They meet and plan against you from time to time. Therefore as for me my statement is to support our sleeping senators. You may continue to lick saraki or Lawan's asses that is your choice.
Re: US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing by timesup234: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Very Correct!

The Democrats already know that Trump Will Never Be Removed from Office.

Even Nixon that resigned did it because his Republican Party asked him to do it that his chances to remain on seat was not looking got especially after the hidden the tape were released of what he really did and denied it.

In Trump case, the Democrats Impeachment on Trump is along party lines and was to satisfy their base and those who gave them power of the House of Rep during the midterm Elections.
I am out and about looking for rats in travel section and just found one here. Because I choose to bring myself low to your level you think we are mates? You this small rat. I demand an apology from you within 72hrs or I will tell my boys in Texas to mess you up so badly. Go to Plano and ask about Luca, oh you live in a shanty town and dont even have access to decent places. Na we run things for yankee you dumb bitch. If you know how badly I wanna reach out and give you a dirty slap you will learn to respect your elders. Stay off my dick you fucking snitch. I gave you fair warning, beware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.