Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Skills Are Great, Learn This One. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skills Are Great, Learn This One. (1246 Views)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / What Other Skills Are Needed For Copywriting / What Skills Are Required Of An ND Holder In Elect.engr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2020
So I met with a friend last week and we got talking heart to heart.He was tired of being broke,at first I thought he was only being lazy and unwilling to do something.He was really unhappy and I felt his pain. So I asked him what exactly the problem was and he couldn't even point at it.
This nigga has attended a lot of seminars, get rich trainings, Whatsap group tutorials and so on but still nothing changed. Do you know my friend's only problem?
Lack of good SKILLS,yes that was his only problem. He has attended lots of tutorials especially on Freelancing and his interest in rendering services on Fiverr, upwork and other freelancing sites was really great but he didn't have the potentials to get his desires.
Then I took it upon myself to teach him how to make animation videos, this is one of the best skills that can make anyone money freelancing. Seriously, many people jump from one tutorial to another one without any achievement still.
If you have intentions of going into Freelancing and you don't have a good skill to offer then you should consider acquiring one, there are lots of services you can offer e.g Graphic design, webdesign, video animation, you can even Translate languages for people and write too, this things are just too much. You have to find a good GIG, master it and be good at it, simply what we call "know your onions".... If you want to learn a skill and Master it I can teach you how to make animation videos for a token.
After learning this skills, you can make video adverts for business people, companies and brands, you can also teach people and make money, my offline tutorials sometimes is 5-7k, you too can do this, you have got no excuse to be unproductive this year.
This is going to be a busy time, you don't have to be super equipped with gadgets to make animation videos, you just need your smart phone/Laptop, at least 1gb internal memory space and access to the internet and you are so good to go... so we'll just be having a 3days master class.
The class will comprise of
3D ANIMATION VIDEO
WHITEBOARD ANIMATION
3D EXPLAINER VIDEO
3D LOGO DESIGN AND
WEBSITE DESIGN
I should fix the 3days class between now and the end of the month. Fee is #2,000 but I will slash it down to #1000 for the first 10 persons that will pay. Venue: Closed WhatsApp group. Chat me up on WhatsApp 070((344))78(708) Please this class is for only those who mean business.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Let's do this together
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 5:07am On Jan 25, 2020
Learn a skill, that's the most powerful tool
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by crowniran(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 1,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hostingserver:
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Happy sunday
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Join our class tomorrow
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
still available
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hostingserver:
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Good morning
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Don't miss this chance
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Atompat(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Try creating a telegram group pls
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let's do this together.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by greatuche(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Good one
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by spyglaxx: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Atompat:

Lae.. Nigerians don't know telegram or discord.
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by cRAFTsVEN: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2020
I swear learn a skill in 2020 o! A job can only do so much for you

Knowledge is free in the 21st century.

Copy and click this whatsapp link to learn all you need to know about women's hair FOR FREE

/2348035285739?text=Sage%20FromA015%20IWant%20To%20TakePart%20InThe%20FreeTraining
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Atompat:
Alright, but not everyone is on Telegram
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Good evening
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by Hostingserver(f): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
still on
Re: Skills Are Great, Learn This One. by MrAlert(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
True. Digital skills today is impacting modern economy.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Apply To Uba.i Cant'see Career On Their Site Please / starched / Career As A Pilot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.