Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat (7559 Views)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Augusto20(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
Be our guest ,At the annual deeper life national December retreat.st rating from the 23rd-26st of December 2010.The theme of these year retreat his get the power for these present hour.The venue is km42 Lagos Ibadan express way,Deeper life conference centre.as you come the Lord Almighty will give you the power to lived above sins, Satan & sickness.As you come the lord will meet you at the points of your needs.come one come all.Pastor w.f kumuyi ministering live with other anointed ministers of God
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Dsense(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2010
Shey Food go dey there? grin
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Augusto20(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
Not only food,but the power of the lord will be in naked manifestation.so i encourage you to be part of these great programme.there will free food & accommodation.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Dsense(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
kidding of course grin
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2010
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Dsense(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
Okay . .
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by aspabay(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
i will try to be there, i hear deeperlife retreat are always full of ower and messages to draw you closer to God.
This is what I really need for this festive season.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Augusto20(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
make all adequate preparation to be at the programme because the lord is ready to shower his rain of blessing on ours.power pack messages will be delivered by pastor w.f kumuyi and other Anionted men of God .Please the lord will be expecting you in is present.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Augusto20(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
pls o,put all you possible best to be at the programme.The man of God and other anointed minister will be ready to open the windows of heaven on every body in the programme .where ever believer`s are gathered in the camp.weather in adult section ,youth section & children section ,the blessing of God will be fully demonstrated.All lagosians are expected at the Lagos Ibadan express way .I will be there to get power from on high.
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by luckybest(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2010
Not only @ deeperlife conference center, lagos-ibadan exp way but u can also get connected via satallite @ all d states, local govt area and all d region where deeperlife church exist. God bless u, u are invited 2 dis power pack programme
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Image123(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
A friend said the program start had been postponed to 25th. How true, 'cause it's rare?
Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
Image123:

A friend said the program start had been postponed to 25th. How true, 'cause it's rare?

It seems true.  I just checked the homepage of the website to confirm it (25th-28th).

http://www.dclm.org/

Re: You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat by Augusto20(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
Dear friends the programme have adjusted forward ,because of the public holiday declared my the federal government.pls put in mind that new date is 25-28 of December.God bless You as you obey and come for the programme.

(1) (Reply)

The Enigma Called 'Cele' / A Spiritual Profile Of Chioma Oluchi Anasoh - A Former Mistress And Aid Of Fani / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.