Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Blog For Godforusall(dot)com - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blog For Godforusall(dot)com (655 Views)

Get A Website Or Blog For Your Church/mosque Or Organization For Only 25,000 / The Reason Why Islamic Threads Do Dot Make It To The Front Page On Fridays. / The Black Dot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Godforusall(dot)com by etauso(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Good Evening to everyone. In furtherance of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I wish to request for voluntary writers who would love to write for www.godforusall.com to please contact me at author@godforusall.com The mission is to take the gospel of the risen Christ to all corners of the earth and I need your support. Voluntary writers will be given admin access to post articles that relate to the Almighty God and the workings of our Lord Jesus Christ in our daily life's and in all ways that will impact the world at large. Best Regards and I look forward to hearing from you.

Eta.

(1) (Reply)

. / Check Dis Out / Really Important Religious Question Pls I Need Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.