Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun (31752 Views)

Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000 / D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Yoighaman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
pacespot:
Isn't that Linda ikeji that I saw with him in that pix?

Yes, that's Linda...... your dreams are valid, believe in them...they never knew where life was taking them when they took that picture, they simply believed and stuck with their hustle, never give up, fight for your dreams. May God bless us all.
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Legendguru: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
FAME are rich are 2 different things
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 26, 2020
AmuNairaland:
Legit hustle!

Hustle oo, so that you won't be asking your mates if you can see like 5k there!

Can I see 5k there
Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by Paayne(m): 3:30am On Jan 26, 2020
KmniAutos:
A lot of comments up here simply shows that an average Nigerian can be very stupid,halfwitted,bitter,unreasonable and very myopic,I can imagine how they are comfortable typing trash from their empty skulls and reasoning from their drenched evil mind.

This is 2020,do people still kill their selves on other people's life styles?.

Take it or leave it,he rose to fame as a fashionista with a crazy dress sense

Tufiakwa ! to hypocrites lipsrsealed

same thing I said to myself... its funny how the human mind can quickly switch on itself undecided
Hypocrisy is like a default setting in the human psychology.
goes to show that loyalty is really a rare commodity in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun by styless(f): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Keep faith

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wins UCL Man Of The Match With 2 Goals vs Atalanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.