Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? (5862 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Holiday? / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) / Ileya Celebration:share Where You Going To Spend Your Ileya Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by xreal: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
HOME; sweet home. With mama nd friends.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by orbaxy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2010
will be in the high sea popping vodka, hope my OIM imports some kokolette, cool
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by clickgold(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
A couple of my friends invited me over to Calabar.

been there before but this time it is defintely going to be tight! Cos i am loaded (kidnappers i blind your eyes to this), the year was very good for/to me.

Everybody sing Calabar girl ooo calabar girl oooo
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by vandops(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
Bukittes:

Will be on leave from 13th of December, using the holiday to start learning a new instrument - Violin.
good way to spend it

Home having some quality family time
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by ikpakwu(f): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
My girl friend's family will travel.so she invited me to spend the xmass with her since i dont have house
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by ikpakwu(f): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
clickgold:

A couple of my friends invited me over to Calabar.

been there before but this time it is defintely going to be tight! Cos i am loaded (kidnappers i blind your eyes to this), the year was very good for/to me.

Everybody sing Calabar girl ooo calabar girl oooo
kidnappers are profit oriented, they dont kidnap people like you who will not bring any economic value to them
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by joshua112: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
ghana,i heard its a good place to go for hols.its my first time of going to ghana
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by biijay: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
this is my last christmas being a single woman by the next one i'll be happily married grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2010
i have an hausa girlfrnd who is inviting me to sokoto tongue little scared
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by xreal: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
biijay:

this is my last christmas being a single woman by the next one i'll be happily married grin[color=#990000][/color]

Good.
so, how nd where do you intend spending such a memorable christmas?
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by ijawgirl: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Dubai smiley
cant wait!
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by MzGreat(f): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
all roads leads to rhythm unplugged.mad fun
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by MzGreat(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
freecocoa:

Don't even go there,its CHELSEA for life.@topic op you made this thread look like its only for the married but i guess its not.I'll spend ma christmas wiv friends and family here in naija.

yes o [b]Chelsea [/b]till d end of time
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Blazay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
In Naija.
With my entire family and extended families/friends.
One marriage ceremony.
3 chieftaincy titles.
Its gonna be busy and super fun.

One solid month of vacation.
Kidnappers keep off. cool
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by strangerf: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
Blazay:

In Naija.
With my entire family and extended families.
One marriage ceremony.
3 chieftaincy titles.

Stop deluding yourself
Who is going to give you a chieftaincy title, let alone 3

And BTW, are you from the SS?
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by stagger: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2010
Well, I am not going anywhere.

Tired of being milked by relatives in the village every year! In fact, i am sick of it! angry

I'll just spend time praying to my God for direction in 2011.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Godalone(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
Sango Ota
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by legendprac(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
In a forest
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by MzGreat(f): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
Blazay:

In Naija.
With my entire family and extended families/friends.
One marriage ceremony.
3 chieftaincy titles.

One solid month of vacation.
Kidnappers keep off. cool

lmfao
strangerf:

Stop deluding yourself

dont think he's from ss. d dude mait be from igbo land nd u knw its by d dou in their pocket.lol
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by beeman80: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
lovemoi2:

Uhm :/ when is da xmas again? :/
? Very funny.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by cynthoney(f): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ poster,wit u,wateva u be wink
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by atropin(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
egypt here i come
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by steveab(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
Cross River, Calabar and Obudu to be precise
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by nethacker(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
where else but home with ma ajoke flexing grin grin
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by xtremeidea(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
IN THE OFFICE!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by jle(f): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
Kenya and Dubai.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Redman44(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
I will be spending this Christmas in England with my friends. We are organising a party for all of us [ both married and single ] in our tight clique. Cheers.
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by sley4life(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2010
vila
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by kabukabu50(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
1)Going for an early morning run/cycle
2)washing my cars
3)firing up the grill and making a scrumptious banquet with girlfriend and friends
4)watching the NBA game
5)Heading out to a night in downtown ATL.

grin grin grin grin grin, Cheers
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by babyme1(f): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
I'll spend Christmas with family at Obio Efik(Calabar). My buddies here are invited
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by Blazay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
strangerf:

Stop deluding yourself

Wharris ya bizz with all these questions?

Dude. . . .I plan to attend 2(my older brothers) and last one is mine. cool

You may now address me as:

"He who dines with the kings" in my dialect.

You are only invited as one of the cows to be slaughtered for the festivities. cheesy
Re: Where Do You Intend To Spend Christmas? by strangerf: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2010
Blazay:

Wharris ya bizz with all these questions?

Dude. . . .I plan to attend 2(my older brothers) and last one is mine. cool

You may now address me as:

"He who dines with the kings" in my dialect.

You are only invited as one of the cows to be slaughtered for the festivities. cheesy

In Yoruba, we call it 'Abobajeun'

You are not a northerner, and you claim to hate Ibos and Yorubas, so I am left to surmise that you are from the SS.

Going by your name, it makes sense. After all, the former Eagles coach Bazuaye was from the SS.

How come you are getting a chieftancy title in the first place? Are you that old? How influential are you?
Is the Z in Blazay attending as well? Will love tp attend as well, if you can pay for my flight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make Souvenir Bags/purses / The Happiest Nigerian Wedding Couple / Events on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.