Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Dr Sid’s Marriage To Simi Reportedly Crashes Due To Domestic Violence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid’s Marriage To Simi Reportedly Crashes Due To Domestic Violence (2081 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid’s Marriage To Simi Reportedly Crashes Due To Domestic Violence by 360hub: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Emerging reports suggest that Mavin singer, Dr Sid and wife, Simi, have split after being married for five years.

e360hubs-naija recalls that information about the crash of their marriage which produced two kids, first made headlines two years ago after his wife moved out of their home and was spotted without....

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/01/dr-sids-marriage-to-simi-reportedly.html#ixzz6C1ZWA8Ij
Re: Dr Sid’s Marriage To Simi Reportedly Crashes Due To Domestic Violence by tempest01(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Dr Sid? Simi?
Re: Dr Sid’s Marriage To Simi Reportedly Crashes Due To Domestic Violence by souLDrivemusic(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
ATTENTION PLEASE: Goodnews!

I am glad to announce to you that I, MRS. NKECHI CHIMEZIE of EON FOODS LTD made it to the Top 5 for the TNE IMPACT AWARD.

The result of the award which include a CASH GRANT will go along way to boost the products and services at EON FOODS LTD.

The voting for the winner is on-going and actually ends tonight. I humbly call on you to support me with your vote.

Click on the link below:
https://tneimpactawards.com/abuja/
Scroll down and vote for NKECHI CHIMEZIE.

A CODE will be sent to your e-mail which you will use to complete the voting process.

Many thanks!

EON FOODS
We are all about raising healthier families
Re: Dr Sid’s Marriage To Simi Reportedly Crashes Due To Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Struggling musician wey go marry rich man pikin dt spent all her years abroad and is childhood friends with Fatima dangote.
When he bought that big mansion on mortgage after marrying the girl I knew dt marriage won't last. I hope Mr Eazi has better brains than Dr sid. No go dey do pass urself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “nini And I Have Been Doing Things Under The Duvet” – Saga Reveals (vi / Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos / Angela Philips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.