Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' (60573 Views)

'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Innobee99(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Did u say Jesus?

And Kogi is still in Big shit?
Find another expression jare
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by ridwan006(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
People tend to commit blasphemy
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by ItooWorWor(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
gbaskiboy:
Does Kogi people have their own Jesus? Nothing Jesus no go see for Nigeria
He means Igala people not Kogi people
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by gambia(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Joker
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Bbbwings: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Because of Odunlade Adekola, I must to watch it... grin grin grin
cool
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why can they say, inipki is the Mo......med or Al.ah of kogi State...you understand....
Let them be Arabic and see what will happen...
Jesus is often often by all these infidel and uncircumcised in heart people.

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by eldeens: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wetin Inikpi no go see for igala land

meanwhile If that Twitter user had used the leader of the religion of peace he would have been in hidding by now

Because they don't joke nor give a room for someone to mess with their Supreme being. They also respect Jesus, no matter what it is they don't dishonor nor disrespect him. Comparing Jesus with Inikpi is a total dishonor as well as disrespect.

My take: respect your religion and people will respect it.

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by thundafire: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kogi lifestyle filled with charms just to eat cashew u will be s ared because u will see pot hanging between 2 trees tied with red rope with incantations tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by aristocratic5(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
God bless u
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by ccollins(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Blasphemy against the word of God to compare a ordinary creation to Jesus who is the only Messiah and Saviour of a the world
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by PraiseDLord: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
ridwan006:
Rubbish....
Arrant nonsense.
Real nonsensical!
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by petrage(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
BafanaBafana:
I know the story quite well. The comparison though.
If Inikpi hadn't sacrificed herself, the Jukuns would have wiped out the Igala nation from the face of the earth.
Now question is, if Jesus had not been killed, what would have happened to us especially Africans?
It's the Binis and not Junkuns.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by BafanaBafana: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
petrage:
It's the Binis and not Junkuns.
where did you get that from?

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by eldeens: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
ridwan006:
People tend to commit blasphemy

If you don't respect what you worship or whom you worship nobody will respect it either, we Nigerians jokes alot even with our religion.

Some thought it's normal but it's still blasphemy
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by idiege12(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Watch all you need to know about the movie and story of Inikpi below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAq1Quf8TuM
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by happybee: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dataanallysst:
I will love to watch odunlade speak English
Bad belle grin
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by eldeens: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gforce2015:
Why can they say, inipki is the Mo......med or Al.ah of kogi State...you understand....
Let them be Arabic and see what will happen...
Jesus is often often by all these infidel and uncircumcised in heart people.

Because they don't joke nor give a room for someone to mess up with their Supreme being. They also respect Jesus, no matter what it is they don't dishonor nor disrespect him.

Comparing Jesus with Inikpi is a total dishonor as well as disrespect.

My take: respect your religion and people will respect it. We always joke with religion not knowing that it's still a blasphemy

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by WeRblessed(f): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
nabegibeg:
Wetin concern Jesus inside this matter

He cant find a better expression and explanation to convey his message abi?

What is wrong with what he said? He didn't say she is Jesus Christ our lord and saviour, but jesus of inikpi.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Horus(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
I spit on white Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by eldeens: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
ccollins:
Blasphemy against the word of God to compare a ordinary creation to Jesus who is the only Messiah and Saviour of a the world

Comparing Jesus with Inikpi is a total dishonor as well as disrespect which is tantamount to blasphemy

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by WeRblessed(f): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dataanallysst:
I will love to watch odunlade speak English

grin grin grin
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
In my opinion she is better than Jesus. She is an African savior not an imported savior.

3 Likes

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by eldeens: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
WeRblessed:

What is wrong with what he said? He didn't say she is Jesus Christ our lord and saviour, but jesus of inikpi.

Keep supporting blasphemy, why him mentioned Jesus in the first place, must we dishonor him at all times.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Horus(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by alekuwodo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is not suppose to be here.

Meanwhile if you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice check my signature and join us.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by onlyforchrist: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
aristocratic5:
God bless u
Stop this Jesus shit, he ain't real......... I will rather worship that woman than that fake ass Jesus created by the white. wake up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
nabegibeg:

who be Jesus? Oh! The carpenters son. The one whose mother got pregnant to no man's touch? You be fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by onlyforchrist: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
In my opinion she is better than Jesus. She is an African savior not an imported savior.

You are a legend! I rather worship that woman than that fake ass Jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Sheunma: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
eldeens:

Comparing Jesus with Inikpi is a total dishonor as well as disrespect which is tantamount to blasphemy

if I see someone today who sleeps with a 9yr old after marrying her at 6 and compare him to mohammed, would you say I blasphemed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
eldeens:

Keep supporting blasphemy, why him mentioned Jesus in the first place, must we dishonor him at all times.
Go and die for white man Jesus shit story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Mouthgag: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
nabegibeg:

Inikpi = Jesus
Kill yourself if you don't like it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 BBNaija Housemates Reveal Their Sex Secrets / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.