Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' (60574 Views)

'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by HIPROFILE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
BeerParlour:
Thought they said "Legend in ikpu"

Kweke... Ikpu!

hahahaha that line by Osankwa! lol

2 Likes

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by nabegibeg: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

It's just the truth

Jesus was propagated to you from the middle East via a book.

If the tales and doings of Nigerian God's were also detailed and propagated,. You won't be serving Jesus today.

You inherited religion, You didn't find.

It is nobody's fault that you are frustrated.

Just dont act it out in public
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
nabegibeg:

It is nobody's fault that you are frustrated.

Just dont act it out in public

What played am telling you.

Religion from far away Middle East was imposed on your fore father's.

Try to be logical of you were in their shoes. How could you have believed a man in the middle East died for your sins in Africa.

That was the first stupidity that befell Africans

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Bellotelli: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
I almost shed tears after watching the movie yesterday.

But i must say the movie did not quite end well.. At least there should have been a dramatic ending.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by kcy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Watin concern inikpin with Kogi state
Inkpin die for igala not kogi state
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Mosco100(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Blasphemy and Abomination.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by BafanaBafana: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
how do I read the fairtytale?
if at all it ever happened.
I think it actually happened. It is recorded in historical books and the incident contributed to the fall of the kwararafa empire

2 Likes

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
BafanaBafana:

I think it actually happened. It is recorded in historical books and the incident contributed to the fall of the kwararafa empire
kwararafa is the name given to the Jukun tribe.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by VitorJonathan: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by OyinO: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Jesus is a, European idol that have failed dumb Nigerians and Africans but shame and useless sentiments won't let them admit and confess it that they've been fooled!

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Revolva(m): 5:34am On Jan 26, 2020
Legend of Igala land not kogi state...

Pamilerin should know what to reason before he posts
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by akimoriyomi(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2020
nabegibeg:
Wetin concern Jesus inside this matter

He cant find a better expression and explanation to convey his message abi?
if you're a messiah to your family or community, brother na jesus of that place you be. Even me I be Jesus of my family and I dey pray for elevation always.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by danfodiojr(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2020
She's indeed our messiah (IGALAS) you can bluntly say whatever that pleases you, since nobody is buying recharge card talking.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2020
I am an igala person, this is only history, not all history compilations are true just because many agree with it, the fact that inikpi died may have motiivated the soldiers not to take the king s sacrifice for granted therefore doing their best on the battle field to deffeat their foes, i dont believe that she protects the land,years after the jukuns we have attack carried out in kogi state yet inikpi cant stop them? I though the whole sacrifice thing was to protect the land? Mercy johnson shot a great movie no doubt viewers should have a nice show.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by chinazaekpere12: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
DuBLINGreenb:
Wetin Inikpi no go see for igala land

meanwhile If that Twitter user had used the leader of the religion of peace he would have been in hidding by now
Don't mind them. Awon religion of peace

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by BafanaBafana: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
And who do you think Inikpi sacrificed herself to protect her people from?
You should read about the kwararafa empire please
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by deltateam: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wetin Inikpi no go see for igala land

meanwhile If that Twitter user had used the leader of the religion of peace he would have been in hidding by now

He should have compared her to Prophet Mohammed.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by 198800Mam(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
BafanaBafana:
I know the story quite well. The comparison though.
If Inikpi hadn't sacrificed herself, the Jukuns would have wiped out the Igala nation from the face of the earth.
Now question is, if Jesus had not been killed, what would have happened to us especially Africans?
BafanaBafana:
If Inikpi hadn't sacrificed herself, the Jukuns would have wiped out the Igala nation from the face of the earth.
Now question is, if Jesus had not been killed, what would have happened to us especially Africans?
BafanaBafana:
what would have happened to us especially Africans?
NOTHING 4 HAPPEN WE STILL REMAIN AFRICANS BT TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by osothermal(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Komu1048:
Inkpi in igala means.......
Igala people where una dey

Where can I download it
During the war with the Binis , the igalas consulted their diety and was told that their enemies were coming to destroy their Land except there would be a Royal sacrifice. She sacrificed herself to save her People. I heard she was buried alive, so when the Binis came, they so smoke around IDAH and thought the town has already been destroyed hence no need for attacking, so they went back and the Igalas were saved.

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by osothermal(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
BafanaBafana:

And who do you think Inikpi sacrificed herself to protect her people from?
You should read about the kwararafa empire please
It was the Binis not Jukun, the story was told to me by the Atta of Igala himself when we went visiting in his palace during my service year

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Amujale(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

It's just the truth

If the tales and doings of Nigerian God's were also detailed and propagated,. You won't be serving Jesus today.

Teach!

Jesus is a fictitious character invented by first century Romans.

Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Hellenistic religions.

Islam is an Arabian fundamentalist mockery of a Eurocentric concept.

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Amujale(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

It's just the truth

Both Christianity and Islam are fake religions manufactured by untrustworthy Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers.

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Amujale(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
African history is the standard by which all philosophical concepts and ideologies are derived and seek to emulate.

Religion is an adaptation of African ideals.

Its out of the context of Africans and their relationship with God that brought about the concept of 'religion' in the first instance.

Africans are the first people in history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Amujale(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
God is real.

Jesus is fake.

Another way of putting this is that:

African Gods are real God/Goddess

Jesus is a fake god.

Christianity is a massive charade.

The Abrahamic religions exist as the result of a combination of deceit, deception and various other dodgy activities.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Amujale(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Humanity begins in Africa.

Religion is an adaptation of African ideals.

In other words, African history is comprised of secular and classified.

Forget about the notion of wanting to propagate African history outside the realm of the African.

African classified history isnt meant as to be propagated or proselytized as the concept of 'religion' does, rather its meant as our own natural, personal and exclusive legacy, in order to maintain, sustain and improve upon us and all humanity.

We must educte ourselves in our own history to the point of total overstanding.

Christianity and Islam both deliberately peddle a misrepresentation of history meant to cause people to believe in their false narratives.

The Arabian fundamentalist and the Eurocentric warmongers manufactured the Abrahamic religions out of fakery and falsehood.

According to African history, both Christianity and Islam are fake and malicious ideologies.

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Amujale(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Christian and Islamic narratives exist so as to intentionally mislead people, visciously pulling them away from recognising the existence of real and proper history.

Recognition of real and proper history leads to sourcing from real and proper history.

Sourcing from real and proper history allows for the enviroment that will usher in real time progress in all aspects of our daily lives.

Furthermore, history teaches us that the moment whereby a majority of continentals are in sync with their continent, nice, cool and pleasant things will become the norm in their daily lives.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Amujale(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Take away the frazzle dazzle, the flashing lights and all the shennanigans, Africans are the most influencial people in the world of today, out of sheer numbers, demographics as well as other things that arent needed to be repeated here to avoid sounding too blunt.

Now, the thought process is simple. African have the potential to become the most powerful version of our continent has ever been throughout all of human history.

We have the potential to surpass all of the greatness of the Africans that have come before us.

We are the potential to surpass all of the greatness of the Africans that have come before us.

Once we despell all the foreign concepts and concentrate our focus on everything African.

Perhaps spend hundreds of years focused on us and only us. Everyone else can jog along, our interest is in us.

All official languages should only include local African languages.

Use our official local African languages to Educate ourselves.

Define all foreign and malicious ideologies operating on the continent as such.

Ban the use of all foreign ideologies as a means of education.

Once our great continent is restored to its deservedly greatness, all our Diaspora will begin to excell beyond their own expectations and the severed links will all be restored.

Our continent will become the most influencial geopolitically, commercially, technologically and agricultural science wise as well and here is where we all need to be.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by petrage(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
BafanaBafana:
where did you get that from?
As an Igala Man and well bred in history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 BBNaija Housemates Reveal Their Sex Secrets / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.