Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (111608 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davido was at the airport this morning to welcome Chioma and their son, David Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke back to Nigeria.

This is coming amid Peruzzi - Chioma dating, love-vendor rumors. Davido and Chioma have refused to comment on the rumored Perruzi affair.

Meanwhile, from the video, Davido and Chioma appear not to be on talking terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4JzcP8vw-U

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by SLAP44: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
He went to welcome Dr. Ifeanyi Adeleke, Osun state governor of 2060 grin

402 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by ShySteady(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Just anything to be in the cyberspace all the time.

It is really a hard thing to be a public figure, moreso a successful entertainer. If a month passes by and nobody hears or reads about you in the internet, the general opinion of people is that you are either bereft of ideas, broke or even dead (talent-wise).

Let them continue pulling the stunts!

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Welcome back home Beautiful Chef Chi and Handsome Ifeanyi bobo.

May all the people that want to put asunder your marriage relationship never succeed.

God pass them all.

C.H.U.K.W.U.K.A.D.I.B.I.A!!

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Wickedtruths: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davido is the real Oko Ashawo

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by emmabest2000(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Papa Ifeanyi Chukwu is total confused over what to do about the wedding saga

15 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Their relationship has been strained

Forget social media

What happens behind the doors is not glamorous

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by QuickStandard: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good one, I hope the social media rumors weren't true though.

From all indication, Davido loves Chioma to a pulp.

Probably he just went to pick up his son.

However, these bitches aren't loyal.

How can you betray someone who gave you everything?
I can't even stand a cheating and a lying lady all in one!!!

Except it's just a fling thing, but a fiancee or even serious relationship? Capital NO

Onyi22:

Who cares?

If you don't care you won't quote me to spew nonsense. Birds of same feathers!!

Even your picture speaks volume..

39 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Hotzone(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
My SW brethren won’t like this

13 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Badgers14: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by BeerParlour: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by GEOANDSONS: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
ShySteady:
Just anything to be in the cyberspace all the time.

It is really a hard thing to be a public figure, moreso a successful entertainer. If a month passes by and nobody hears or reads about you in the internet, the general opinion of people is that you are either bereft of ideas, broke or even dead (talent-wise).

Let them continue pulling the stunts!
You sabi these yeyebrities very well.
As in, I will just carry another person matter on my head? When I have not finished selling my furnitures.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
A
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Froshloaded: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Welcome Ifeanyi Adeleke and Mrs peruzzi

5 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by GGirll: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
mtcheww
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by TheManOfTheYear: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mtcheew. Publicity stunt undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Okay
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
He should not forget the DNA thing.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lucky them.

Birth by tourism don end.

But i learnt Davido himself is a citizen...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Dpharisee: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
And this is news? sad

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by ACRI: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ko kan' aye
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by witsel4(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
@OP how did you know they're not in talking terms? undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wetin Seun no go see for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by richPHAROAH: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
davido dosnt give a Bleep weather all of una don Bleep chioma. so yall stfu

7 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
That Yoruba Igbo boy ,Ifeanyichukwu David Adeleke

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Who will welcome me? I'm coming from Benin Republic

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy's Proposal (Picture) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.