Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (111647 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Mooye41(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
There is no smoke without fire. You never know with women. This one carry weight.

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by tammie24: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Balaxx:
Female afonjas right now
why do you think yorubas give a shit about davido baby mama

Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by condomuser: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
ok

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by victorian(f): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
FrLukas:

You dey mind that yeye boy.

Make dem tell am make e go do paternity test o before he use the entire Adeleke fortune take train Peruzzi pikin. cheesy

Lol! Human beings!

I pity the new born son, he hasnt clocked one year and his paternity is on the spotlight with lots of doubts surrounding him.

I hope he turns up to look like davido, orelse he may end up carrying a label of " who is your father? Peruzzi?

Chioma really messed up this time.
Sorry boy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by skyfather09(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
BeerParlour:
At least this news will help reduce Boko Haram activities in Nigeria
asin eh, even Boko Haram don covert to Christians when they see this news.
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Tbcrown(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Davido show More Love than chioma
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Thegamingorca(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Thegamingorca(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
victorian:

Lol! Human beings!

I pity the new born son, he hasnt clocked one year and his paternity is on the spotlight with lots of doubts surrounding him.

I hope he turns up to look like davido, orelse he may end up carrying a label of " who is your father? Peruzzi?

Sorry boy.

Lmfao
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by wildlife9999(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
their coming because trump placed Nigeria on birth restrictions country
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Monday60655(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Idiots killing themselves on social media, why the couple " Chioma & Davido" enjoy themselves. Who mumu pass?
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
technically she didn’t betray him because it allegedly happened before they started dating.

Why did she allegedly lie that Peruzzi was his cousin?
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Duru009(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
The girl looks confuse
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Blessbigeye: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
angry
Froshloaded:
Welcome Ifeanyi Adeleke and Mrs peruzzi
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by klax(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido was at the airport this morning to welcome Chioma and their son, David Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke back to Nigeria.

This is coming amid Peruzzi - Chioma dating, love-vendor rumors. Davido and Chioma have refused to comment on the rumored Perruzi affair.

Meanwhile, from the video, Davido and Chioma appear not to be on talking terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4JzcP8vw-U

Davido pls this is no longer funny again I'm pissed off completely as per paruzhu or persis and chioma nonsense sorry bro you deserves better.

Wish you the best.
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by largeman4u(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
God bless the couple. Bad belle go hug transformer
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
the insider Benz4pimp come and see o
You are an illiterate,you can decipher between welcoming and getting married to!!!cant blame you,na so your papa do
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Savagethe21st(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Who is dat beautiful girl I'll like to carry my seeds lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 4:40am On Jan 26, 2020
QuickStandard:
Good one, I hope the social media rumors weren't true though.

From all indication, Davido loves Chioma to a pulp.

Probably he just went to pick up his son.

However, these bitches aren't loyal.

How can you betray someone who gave you everything?
I can't even stand a cheating and a lying lady all in one!!!

Except it's just a fling thing, but a fiancee or even serious relationship? Capital NO

If you don't care you won't quote me to spew nonsense. Birds of same feathers!!

Even your picture speaks volume..

If we can betray the one that giveth life, who is human being

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 26, 2020
What's the meaning of ifeanyi Chukwudi adekeke? after we have acquired you from your parents, automatically you have lose your right to your tribal addendum....This is robbery.!. what is the essence of paying for traditional and brideprice if not for the lady to lose her right to self-identity and to be indoctrinated into her husband's new cultural identity...and most of those nonsense comes from Igbo ladies and yet they still want to collect the highest brideprice in the world..it is high time the federal government look into this cultural monumental fraud from these Igbo nyamiri people and nip it in the bud..Tonto dike collected.brideprice from Churchill and still went ahead to change his son surname to her own yeye surname name.dike in Yoruba means patch the plastic bucket...what a rubbish surname name!
Personally, I can't marry from another Tribe.this guy left all the beautiful ladies in his tribe to marry chioma and yet you still betray him so that your tribe man to impregnate you so that you will shame Yoruba man....chioma, o ni kuure. Nyamiri people e ni kuure! Insurgents lol ma pa gbogbo nyin....dey should allow this.people to go and start.their rubbish biafrauding and leave our people alone . Your presence in Lagos State are more of curse than the blessings you can think of.can you imagine!
Infact , a lot of marriages in naija are fraud... government should appoint minister of marriage affairs to look holistically into marriage ministry...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nature8(m): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2020
QuickStandard:
Good one, I hope the social media rumors weren't true though.

From all indication, Davido loves Chioma to a pulp.

Probably he just went to pick up his son.

However, these bitches aren't loyal.

How can you betray someone who gave you everything?
I can't even stand a cheating and a lying lady all in one!!!

Except it's just a fling thing, but a fiancee or even serious relationship? Capital NO

If you don't care you won't quote me to spew nonsense. Birds of same feathers!!

Even your picture speaks volume..

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nature8(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido was at the airport this morning to welcome Chioma and their son, David Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke back to Nigeria.

This is coming amid Peruzzi - Chioma dating, love-vendor rumors. Davido and Chioma have refused to comment on the rumored Perruzi affair.

Meanwhile, from the video, Davido and Chioma appear not to be on talking terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4JzcP8vw-U
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

Lol! Human beings!

Sorry boy.

Some people on SM are already insinuating that Peruzzi and Davido look alike.

Well, that's what happens when you marry a hoe.

You don't marry a hoe, you sleep with them and pay them off.

I pity the boy too cos the likelihood that Davido marries the mother is slim.

It might just be the case of another Tonto dike.
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

Lol! Human beings!

Sorry boy.
The Adekeke family have carried out DNA test on his Daughters and I know the son will not be an exception when he is ripe for the test.
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Reichel99(f): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2020
akanbiaa:
The Adekeke family have carried out DNA test on his Daughters and I know the son will not be an exception when he is ripe for the test.
There is no need to tell them anything, the foolish people on Nairaland are too many, they use their cavemen mentality to analyse everything. One nonetity would just be in his single room typing nonsense on the internet. A DNA can be done for a child above 1month.
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by sunboy(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by boss1310(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
You are an illiterate,you can decipher between welcoming and getting married to!!!cant blame you,na so your papa do
if you ever know how to read in your life you will know that nobody has said Davido is married, but how can you when you can barely read out the bets you placed even as much its where all your hope lies hahahahaha
I don finish this b1tch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy's Proposal (Picture) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.