Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (113279 Views)

Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Benson8585: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool Runz from bubu contri grin grin wink wink grin....But please,dnt go dash ur money to those useless agent wey neva reach Gambia but will promise U New Zealand fisa.Shine ur eyes

How do you know New Zealand genuine visa
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by rev2214(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Seven countries NOT to migrate to from Nigeria; Cambodia, Somalia, Yemen, Bangladesh, CAR, Burundi, Papua New Guinea.
what of North Korea
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by rev2214(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Pls is this true? guys comment n confirm first.
Is true
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by rev2214(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Maybe you're right, one of my students in Dubai said our food are quite expensive overthere except you want to eat their food. Anyway our native food is expensive everywhere even in Lagos. I stand to be corrected

majamajic:

u have concluded, I laugh u

am giving u hint only , remember what u said

u said when money finish , u will wait for money to finish before u start hustling ?

UAE has 5% vat on everything u buy , including bottle water , so it's not that tax free
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by chukwuibuipob: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Obtain Aussi/German fisa and u can enta Schengen Area/countries tru Eurostar train
Benson8585:

How do you know New Zealand genuine visa
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by rev2214(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Obtain Aussi/German fisa and u can enta Schengen Area/countries tru Eurostar train

I'm interested but how do you transact?
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by chukwuibuipob: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
I dnt do agent thing.Do it urself.Go to Abuja and do the needful
rev2214:

I'm interested but how do you transact?
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by rev2214(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
I dnt do agent thing.Do it urself.Go to Abuja and do the needful

I have no clue how, I will love to do it although I'm in Lagos. But you can give us guidelines bro. This Aussi na same Australia or?
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Sobiarts: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Hi guys, please I need an advice. I plan on travelling to UK with a 6 months visit visa, but my intentions are clearly to go hustle, I don't have any work in Nigeria. Please I need advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by bengems(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
mimimile93:
NIGERIA STILL REMAINS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE.

You're having wet dreams

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by NewDelhi(m): 6:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Canadanow:

Dont ever in your life bro, try it!!! I just got back with a friend 2 weeks ago. I even posted a warning on a thread but the mods wey no wan spoil agents business deleted it.
Be eating your rice and chicken here ooo...make you no go enter UAE dey buy 1dhs lipton up and down. That one if you even get an accomodation again after 1 month. UAE no be joke!!! People wan come back home but na because of the money wey dey don spend!!!
Modified: and dont let anybody deceive you that because it didnt work for me, doesnt mean e no go work for you. Or you wan dey collect 80-120k per month and still be a cleaner or security for 12hours per day ni? And dey live for bunk bed with bed bugs!!! Am talking about dubai in UAE. If you need more info, find my email in my profile and send me a message.
Me no get shishi to collect from you ooo...i just don’t want you to punish those pretty little kids...
Even if you want someone still in dubai to tell it to your face as it is, he will do that!!!
Agents just wan dupe you of your money!!! Dem plenty here.
UAE Dubai is just for relaxation not for hustle. You go just suffer for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by amstardi: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Pls help a brother, a business that I make between 150k to 100k a very day ( a profit of 20k to 30k a day) here in Nigeria and opportunity to travel to Dubai working visa, which is better. Note married with two children

Bro please which business fetches you 30k daily profit, I am interested please

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.