Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (113275 Views)

Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by johnad3(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
my advice for you is to leave nigeria to those who owns nigeria. Can you imagine using 128billion naira for NASS, if you like yourself fine options for you and your future generation

ursullalinda:
Every body seems to be running away.....who will be here with me?.....I can't wait for a better Nigeria
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by johnad3(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
pe le oooo mr perfect

davodyguy:
When you lift content on the internet, make sure they're factual.
Australia's population is 25+ million please
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by bizhop01: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Australia, no sir their spider and snake are deadly, i still prefer Canada no matter the weather.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sunnycliff:
My love for English speaking nations is second to none. Give me Canada and Australia and take away the rest, Ayam ok
You forgot New Zealand
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by bizhop01: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
rosebuzz:
What about U.K
In UK the can even as you to pay tax before walking in the street.
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Olisehinnocent: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
AccessME:
imagine! nahin my brother dey tell me to get a degree first in Nigeria b4 he go work my visa overseas when at the end, the university degree will serve as nothing in employers eyes abroad. what's now the essense of getting a Niger degree b4 immigrating? and I'm about to write Jamb 4 the 4th time this year, 26yrs of age for that matter.
Seriously, u have to forget about degree for now. You can go there and pick a job. Before you finish ur degree here, you will be like 31years. He fit no help u again. Trouble him, make he work ur visa. Asap

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by smileyoo: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
ursullalinda:
Every body seems to be running away.....who will be here with me?.....I can't wait for a better Nigeria
lol. ur 're on a long thing, with these empty-headed criminals in-charge.
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
GMbuharii:

Please give us connection.
Thanks
After voting for buhari you want to abandon the country. You are not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
AccessME:
imagine! nahin my brother dey tell me to get a degree first in Nigeria b4 he go work my visa overseas when at the end, the university degree will serve as nothing in employers eyes abroad. what's now the essense of getting a Niger degree b4 immigrating? and I'm about to write Jamb 4 the 4th time this year, 26yrs of age for that matter.
Go to an IT school and stop waisting your bloody 20s. Time waits for no one

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kyllahmc:
UAE? Lol... Say what you know bro... Or atleast do some research first. UAE is hell on Earth. Tax Free? Lol... Their taxing system is just different man... not tax free. If you buy even ordinary bottle water you have already payed tax, you will see it on the receipt. The actual price and the tax making up the whole price...

Guys don't be misguided... UAE is the worst country to migrate as a Nigerian. Nigerians don cast the whole country... You are more likely to get struck by a lightening than get a job atall talk more of a decent job in UAE as a Nigerian.

And the cost of living? Lol no go there o...UAE is the most expensive country in the world to live in.... Food expenses, transportation expensive just unbearable. Ordinary 2 bedrooms flat in Dubai or Abudahbi the capital is 7000 to 8000 AED monthly.... That's 800k a month in Nigeria money.

In a country that pays peanut as salary... 100k,150k. 250k job na once in a lifetime jackpot here lol.... na 12 to 15 people dey live in a flat for UAE in their little bunk beds, all contributing monthly to be able to pay the mouth watering rent for the flat.

Don't come to UAE unless you get other solid business plans to run.

If you come as a laborer or legit worker...you would find yourself borrowing money to survive every month before getting your salary. And they owe salary like kilode... You fit work for 3 months before getting 1 month salary lol... Nigerians here are frustrated.

UAE? No try am ooo... Na only advice I go give una... If you like hear if you like no hear.

All that twinkles ain't diamonds, forget the fancy architectures, tall amazing skyscrapers, gold plated Lamborghinis and Rollroyce grooving the streets, flashing beautiful lights on the streets of Dubai and AbuDhabi... Omo UAE na hell. if you get money come UAE cme enjoy your money, no come here to hustle bro... you go run mad.

I honestly weep when I see the conditions Nigerians are subjected to here. It's more like a modern day slavery. You work all month and can barely get enough money to get you by. Talkless of saving.. lol you go dey here all your mates for Naija go marry get children... You go still dey here dey slave! No achievement. I know so many of them... Someone would tell you he has been in UAE for good 10yrs... then you look and them and see dey don't even have 30 AED(3k) to get a haircut. They would be looking messed up and unkept... It's so sad mehn...

The Country get money... No be say money nodey, But na only 5 percent of the entire population dey flex am. The rest mostly immigrants are suffering.

To my street brothers you wan come Dubai for hustle mek sure you get solid link and plan... And heart too. No be child's play oo. Na beheading and hanging straight if you loseguard. No trial no bullshit... especially if you are black. Arabs ain't messing around.

And their Ladies? As an immigrant the law forbids you to look them more than few seconds talk more of talking to them... If you try am na straight to prison. Like I Said these people are mean.

Bro please kindly remove that UAE from your list... Stop misguiding our youths.
I think the immigrants suffering in UAE are from third world countries and have no valuable skill whatsoever. I have turned down mouth watering offers from the same UAE you are berating.
I know people(Nigerians and non-Nigerians) who are working legally in UAE and they are doing very well for themselves. Like I said before it alls boils down to what you are immigrating there for.
Are you are going as a skilled immigrant or an unskilled immigrant to a very competitive job market overrun by immigrants from majorly third world countries who usually end up at the bottom rung of their job ladder class because all the juicy positions are reserved for British and American expatriates?

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by sylve11: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Okay. cool
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by officialJP(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Am moving to Egypt for a start

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Hayfordavid: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
That one no matter, watin u wan use the population do...all we know say na safe haven for us to migrate to...chikena...

davodyguy:
When you lift content on the internet, make sure they're factual.
Australia's population is 25+ million please

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Legendguru: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
All are hard to migrate to now
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by sylve11: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Vcblinks:
The amount of redheads in that country is mind blowing ooh.

grin cool
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Cousin9999: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
NONNYG:
There's difference between income tax and VAT

5% VAT was introduced begining of 2018, but there's still zero income tax. Meaning your salary is never deducted

When you go to an Arab country and get trafficked, you won't get a salary.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by OJOAYODEJI(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Anyone with available and sure link to enter this countries, kindly indicate plz.

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Chinnnex(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Inside life grin grin
careytommy37:

I'm sure those countries will have Nigeria in a list of countries not to visit
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by DAVE5(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
ednut1:
i agree. By 2023 tinubu or eo rufia will lead us to our glory hohohohoho

Oga nah u Sabi, I have accepted my fate, I'm a Nigerian no matter what I do ohh

Nah here dem born us,

In the end, somting must kill a man
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by walesho(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
How about London
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Chigorkizz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by jimmynauty: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
money121:
Nice info
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by NONNYG: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Cousin9999:

When you go to an Arab country and get trafficked, you won't get a salary.
I'm in Arab country
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Please, do all you can to make sure he sends you here for first DeGRee. You can't waste any more time by getting a degree in nigeria which these people wont ReCoGnize. Show him convincing articles. He shouldn't waste your time again.
my sister i don't know who is feeding my brother with that idea and to think i got admission in UK Sunderland university on part Funded scholarship in 2015. Just needed 3M to make it work yet he couldn't even help me process it cos of money i felt so really bad, maybe he doesn't want to help me or he truly doesn't have the money i don't just know 4 him.

what kind of article do u suggest i send him and how do i go about getting it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by azahmed(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nice write-up, you will do well by adding the requirements for migration, cost implication and average time it would take to move.

Many people are familiar with Australia and Canada requirements but the rest are unknown
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Olisehinnocent:

Seriously, u have to forget about degree for now. You can go there and pick a job. Before you finish ur degree here, you will be like 31years. He fit no help u again. Trouble him, make he work ur visa. Asap
i'm still applying 4 jamb cos I'm not in a better side of life in this country now besides house don tire me. he knows what to do so i won't disturb him too probably he doesn't have the means to help who knows?
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Bollybose96: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Insightful God bless u
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by drmikeadams(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
majamajic:

I saw one guy like u , his snr bro paid and make sure he traveled

his gf in Nigeria told him , since he decided to leave her behind , that she will take another guy in their street , this guy reconfirm his ticket and go back home , yes he can still make it in Nigeria , but he should have hustle at Least to cover cost spent on him , meanwhile he don't know that girls are everywhere in Dubai , but if u come new it will seems like it's a Sharia country , meanwhile Dubai is sweet , so am not seated in a any corner , I move around
grin grin grin grin. Hahaha ,,the guy na Charlie

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
AccessME:
my sister i don't know who is feeding my brother with that idea and to think i got admission in UK Sunderland university on part Funded scholarship in 2015. Just needed 3M to make it work yet he couldn't even help me process it cos of money i felt so really bad, maybe he doesn't want to help me or he truly doesn't have the money i don't just know 4 him.

what kind of article do u suggest i send him and how do i go about getting it?

Many AfRicans in diaspora have written about this stuff. Dear, you can look it up and send him the links that sound as convincing as possible. There are also other threads here that justify your cause.

Make him understand that you can work to provide for your feeding and rent. He shouldn't feel overburdened. Tell him that the money on bank statement is just a base to show officials at the embassy and process admission. Doesn't mean you won't work to provide your fees and all that.
Let him just help you by allowing you use his docs and employment verification as a sponsor for you to get visa. Let him work as your backbone in leaving the country. You can always come here and get a job to pay your bills.
Many have come here and became independent.

My PRayers are with you & your fAmily. You must be very bright to have secured that admission. I must Commend you. Why would he let that opportunity waste?. Please, make sure you check to see if you can defer/prolong the acceptance letter and see if the said admission still stands. The admission's office should definitely understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.