Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (113286 Views)

Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by OsamaB: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2020
DanceMonkey:

you do well brother, I am a corper and want to travel to Australia after my service year to further my studies and work as well, and advise for me as to how to go about it?

It’s a good idea to study here but try to get a scholarship cos it can be expensive here.
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by mungoparks: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:
Pls help a brother, a business that I make between 150k to 100k a very day ( a profit of 20k to 30k a day) here in Nigeria and opportunity to travel to Dubai working visa, which is better. Note married with two children
i would like the both of us to share contact we need to talk more.send me your email or your phone number dm.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by princekins(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:
Pls help a brother, a business that I make between 150k to 100k a very day ( a profit of 20k to 30k a day) here in Nigeria and opportunity to travel to Dubai working visa, which is better. Note married with two children

If you get 20k daily in Nigeria, staying won't be a bad idea. You just have to invest 50% of the money wisely PLS. Look into agriculture

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by ignis: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2020
Australia is also nice because it has similar temperature to Nigeria
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by GMbuharii: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2020
realokopi:
I love all the listed countries except UAE.
Packing my luggages already. Moving out of this country soonest.

Please give us connection.
Thanks
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by berrystunn(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Basalt:

The addition of the percentages you gave sef doesn't sum up to 100% and you expect someone to take you seriously with your poor mathematics?

I can help you

60+30+10=?

This is not baba ijébu , now I understand why you did not pass any exams.

7 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by berrystunn(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
My brother say he would retire at 75 and come home to be a lecturer

Lol

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by berrystunn(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2020
Basalt:

The addition of the percentages you gave sef doesn't sum up to 100% and you expect someone to take you seriously with your poor mathematics?

I can help you.

60+30+10=?

This is not baba ijébu , now I understand why you did not pass any exams.
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2020
Canada, Australia and New Zealand sure pass . . . I can't go and be learning language again

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Brymo4all(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Akure

7 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by einsteine(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

What do you gmean by pr?
liberals and progressives do a good job in helping to fight for rights of the immigrant. But they always shy away from trying to actually help an immigrant out in case of marriages. They automatically think you are trying to steal from them and have ulterior motives. Half help better pass one, let me manage.
And do they still actually accept geniuses? You no see how them frustrate Genevieve for ordinary OSCAR?

Genevieve and Nigeria did not follow rules. If Nigeria had submitted Mokalik by Kunle Afolayan, it wouldn't be disqualified

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2020
mrdipye:
What about Singapore and Malaysia?
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by XaintJoel20: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:

"A bird at hand".
You can finish it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by jeeqaa7(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2020
G
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2020
daxclusive1:
All this one's you sre saying no concern me oo. How to actually get to Finland or Australia is what I need now. You mentioned UAE though. But I guess UAE is just an hustling Country oo. To reside here go mean say you go forget your country oo. Cuz half of your salary will go for rent oo. I'm in UAE and at the slightest opportunity I will this country.

N. B. UAE is far better than Nigeria though.
Please, how much do I need to have to relocate to UAE as a single guy?
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by majamajic(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Fratello:

Finally you've come to your senses to mention "hustle".

Young man, you don't know me, and me likewise. So, I'm not interested in your little mindset of judging, conclusion, assumption or ppl you've seen or where you've moved to.

You mention 550k will take sb to UAE, I'm asking you what next after you get there because some ppl got there without working plan ahead and fall do dirty jobs, some got stranded, others got picked up et all. Except the 550k is inclusive of everything needed to get a temporary genuine job while you search for a hustle then it is genuine. Savvy? I believe there should be a plan before moving to another man's land.

PS: Home and Abroad is for me.

definitely , but if u are comfortable enough why traveling ?

if u are expecting walk in a park ,
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2020
justlikedat:

You are very correct. Most times when you migrate you start your life hustle all over again ni. No matter how experienced and professional you are in naija when you get to the western world, your experience will not be recognized (except you are going with I.T. certification which is globally accepted)
When i got to U.K. i realized that U.K. driving license will provide you job than Masters degree from Naija,
imagine! nahin my brother dey tell me to get a degree first in Nigeria b4 he go work my visa overseas when at the end, the university degree will serve as nothing in employers eyes abroad. what's now the essense of getting a Niger degree b4 immigrating? and I'm about to write Jamb 4 the 4th time this year, 26yrs of age for that matter.

6 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Mastakija(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Ok.. so what's stopping nigerians from staying in their own country. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by TEAMSUCCESS: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2020
I will advice you to take the travelling opportunity but pls can u introduce me to the business? I will be grateful..... 08137224339
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by XaintJoel20: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Rosskiye:

It is YOU that has the wrong mentality. Not everything is about money, and ''opportunities''.

He is right that blacks are generally treated as second class citizens in Europe. He has a right not to want to live in such a racially divisive and demeaning environment for himself and his offspring. There is racial discrimination in the job market. In Europe as a black person, you will regularly be followed around the store by attendants who suspect you are there to steal. In Europe, many who smile at you actually hate you and wish you would return to your country.

Fellow Nigerians do worse to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Kyllahmc(m): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2020
UAE? Lol... Say what you know bro... Or atleast do some research first. UAE is hell on Earth. Tax Free? Lol... Their taxing system is just different man... not tax free. If you buy even ordinary bottle water you have already payed tax, you will see it on the receipt. The actual price and the tax making up the whole price...

Guys don't be misguided... UAE is the worst country to migrate as a Nigerian. Nigerians don cast the whole country... You are more likely to get struck by a lightening than get a job atall talk more of a decent job in UAE as a Nigerian.

And the cost of living? Lol no go there o...UAE is the most expensive country in the world to live in.... Food expenses, transportation expensive just unbearable. Ordinary 2 bedrooms flat in Dubai or Abudahbi the capital is 7000 to 8000 AED monthly.... That's 800k a month in Nigeria money.

In a country that pays peanut as salary... 100k,150k. 250k job na once in a lifetime jackpot here lol.... na 12 to 15 people dey live in a flat for UAE in their little bunk beds, all contributing monthly to be able to pay the mouth watering rent for the flat.

Don't come to UAE unless you get other solid business plans to run.

If you come as a laborer or legit worker...you would find yourself borrowing money to survive every month before getting your salary. And they owe salary like kilode... You fit work for 3 months before getting 1 month salary lol... Nigerians here are frustrated.

UAE? No try am ooo... Na only advice I go give una... If you like hear if you like no hear.

All that twinkles ain't diamonds, forget the fancy architectures, tall amazing skyscrapers, gold plated Lamborghinis and Rollroyce grooving the streets, flashing beautiful lights on the streets of Dubai and AbuDhabi... Omo UAE na hell. if you get money come UAE cme enjoy your money, no come here to hustle bro... you go run mad.

I honestly weep when I see the conditions Nigerians are subjected to here. It's more like a modern day slavery. You work all month and can barely get enough money to get you by. Talkless of saving.. lol you go dey here all your mates for Naija go marry get children... You go still dey here dey slave! No achievement. I know so many of them... Someone would tell you he has been in UAE for good 10yrs... then you look and them and see dey don't even have 30 AED(3k) to get a haircut. They would be looking messed up and unkept... It's so sad mehn...

The Country get money... No be say money nodey, But na only 5 percent of the entire population dey flex am. The rest mostly immigrants are suffering.

To my street brothers you wan come Dubai for hustle mek sure you get solid link and plan... And heart too. No be child's play oo. Na beheading and hanging straight if you loseguard. No trial no bullshit... especially if you are black. Arabs ain't messing around.

And their Ladies? As an immigrant the law forbids you to look them more than few seconds talk more of talking to them... If you try am na straight to prison. Like I Said these people are mean.

Bro please kindly remove that UAE from your list... Stop misguiding our youths.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by XaintJoel20: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

What do you mean by pr?
liberals and progressives do a good job in helping to fight for rights of the immigrant. But they always shy away from trying to actually help an immigrant out in case of marriages. They automatically think you are trying to steal from them and have ulterior motives. Half help better pass one, let me manage.
And do they still actually accept geniuses? You no see how them frustrate Genevieve for ordinary OSCAR?
Genevieve was not frustrated out of Oscar. The award category has rule which her movie didn't meet.
Let's get our fact right.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by DAVE5(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2020
ursullalinda:
Every body seems to be running away.....who will be here with me?.....I can't wait for a better Nigeria

A better Nigeria seems like a lost cause currently ohh

We would still keep hoping, I gat no intention of leaving yet though, maybe it would change someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by DAVE5(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2020
mimimile93:
NIGERIA STILL REMAINS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE.

You think you're funny abi

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by ogbonti: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2020
realokopi:
I love all the listed countries except UAE.
Packing my luggages already. Moving out of this country soonest.

Thank God for telling the truth, but let me warn you - “The all is well with the UAE” brigade will soon arrive and tell you 100 reasons why you are the problem and not the UAE. When they come for you, please do not respond as the anger and frustration inside them will never make them stop spewing foolishness on this thread!

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by ogbonti: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2020
majamajic:

With 550k u can be in UAE next weekend , that's the only one am very sure about , both ticket and visa , budget like 600k

Please give me that 600k I will start okrika business or pure water business with it. Make U use your own 600k go Dubai..By the time you return from Dubai empty handed and koboless, after 2 years, my business will be making at least 150k to 200k profit a month, and I will be living fine in the same Nigeria you fled from... I will be at the airport to pick u up and give you a place to rest your head for one night before I bundle u into the next ekene dili Chukwu bus going to ya village

11 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by majamajic(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2020
ogbonti:

Please use that 600k I will start okrika business or pure water business. By the time you return from Dubai empty handed after 2 years I will be at the airport to pick u up and give you a place to rest your head for one night before I bundle u into the next ekene dili Chukwu bus going to ya village

traveling is not cheap , Even traveling to your village is not cheap talkless of flying , stay with your thoughts and believe
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by ogbonti: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2020
majamajic:

traveling is not cheap , Even traveling to your village is not cheap talkless of flying , stay with your thoughts and believe

It is useless going to Dubai with your hard earned 600k —- please I beg you in the name of Jisos, don’t waste that money to travel to Dubai you will regret it. Start a small business in Nigeria be prudent and God will bless u. A word is enough for the wise!

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by majamajic(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2020
ogbonti:

It is useless going to Dubai with your hard earned 600k —- please I beg you inntje name if God don’t waste that money to travel to Funai you will regret it. Start a small business in Nigeria be prudent and God will bless u. A word is enough for the wise!

to some it's about making money in Nigeria, some naija don tire Dem , not that there's money in abroad , the lifestyle we have here don tire some people !!

abi u never see person that use 3M buy ticket and visa for him family go Canada stay

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by pansophist(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2020
It's all about perspective. I've lived in three of the listed countries (Finland, Sweden and Germany), and I left it. You cant pay me enough to live there. Surprisingly, I prefer to live in Brazil instead. And if I'll even live long term in Europe, it would be Portugal. I don't joke with my sun. The very thing that influences your quality of life, emotional state, and how culture evolves.

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by NONNYG: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2020
UAE don suffer for this threadgrin

Las las , I still dey alright

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.