Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Does Fast Duration Really Matter? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Fast Duration Really Matter? (267 Views)

Do Dreams Really Matter? / Who Said "It Doesn't Really Matter" ? / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Fast Duration Really Matter? by eyeon(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Good morning GOOD PEOPLE.
I've heard and seen people share their beliefs that the duration of your fast gets you closer to the answer you desire.
A person fasts from 12AM-12PM, which genuinely is a long period for him/her; then another does the same from 12AM-5PM... I've seen people who fall under the category of the latter claim that they did it better than the former.
With those said, I seek to know if there is/are any biblical backup(s) for specially, the belief of the latter.
Please share your thoughts.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Does Fast Duration Really Matter? by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2020
No one send you to fast! From anytime to anytime!

Fast 40days! Don't eat
Re: Does Fast Duration Really Matter? by eyeon(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

Fast 40days! Don't eat
Okay.
Re: Does Fast Duration Really Matter? by peteradoga3(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

Fast 40days! Don't eat

LWKMD, some one should quote any vs for me in the Bible that Jesus told me and you to fast (I want to learn)
Re: Does Fast Duration Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Fasting is an excellent exercise for everyone, especially if you're trying to revitalize your body systems for free and free up funds without looking cheap to friends and family.

The longer the better, but this exercise should be reserved for the rich and fat people.

Poor people have no business fasting, malnourished people have no business starving themselves.
Re: Does Fast Duration Really Matter? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2020
ask sheun how many days he fasted to make his project the biggest forum on the continent.

Oops.. Sheun never fasted, he's an atheist!

and, prayers don't work.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Pastor Adaboye Leads RCCG Members To Protest Killing In The Country / DCLM Daily Manna 7 February 2020 Devotional / Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.