Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam (6532 Views)

Muhammad Ali to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez / Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by TheOutlaw: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by ghettokid1(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2020
I Love her boobs
In the 1st and 2nd pics though
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by V1C70R(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2020
Good move! Get enlightened, but those people might come after her, they act archaic most times

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Corrections: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2020
wonderful.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by yanabasee(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2020
This is the real beauty with the brain......

Islam is a religion that has been hijacked to preach terrorism and raping of Leah.....

12 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Dreyl(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2020
She's beautiful but this is an old news..
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Ustec: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Ok,
I hope you're now happy

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Freestainworld(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Fine gal
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Ojiofor: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2020
The beautiful and brilliant lady doesn't want to cover her brain with hijab.

9 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Yemike(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Religion should be by choice not by force.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by BabaO2: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2020
V1C70R:
Good move! Get enlightened, but those people might come after her, they act archaic most times
But naturally, Ali wasn't a Muslim himself.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by ZombieHUNT: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2020
yanabasee:
This is the real beauty with the brain......
Islam is a religion that has been hijacked to preach terrorism and raping of Leah.....

Gbam....
Do you know I just saw a video of Shekau with the Koran.... Like WTF

I'm sure that's the same religion that gave us Buhari

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Koredav(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by tartar9(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2020
So should we soak garry with this news
It's your dad everyone knows,they don't know you.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by bastardmod: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2020
The useless religion if piss that teaches people to kill and rape is a curse from the pit of hell.

Abandon the bastards and live your life

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by bastardmod: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Hopeless shameless Islamic terrorists have made the world a living hell.

Useless bastards that don't contribute anything to humanity except disease poverty and mental backwardness.

Shame on the hopeless fool that started this terrorist religion

7 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Tumbulum: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2020
tartar9:
So should we soak garry with this news
It's your dad everyone knows,they don't know you.
don't feel bad for a brave woman who defied the odd to become who she wants to be.
Just yesterday I meet one who also left the religion telling me she can't stand being treated lower than the men and therefore decided to leave even when her dad disowned here.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by profilemessages: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Islam has no problem, but the main issue are Muslims, those who want to run their mouth can do so, like someone said earlier their is no COMPULSION IN RELIGION, you are free to worship what you like,

some even said there is no God, they are all welcome!!!
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Fash20: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Koredav:

Welcome to d light daughter of zion

Just to type a seven word comment you quoted the whole article. What kind of human are you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Aboki99(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Congrats now that you are in a religion where you can do whatever you fancy and still expect to enter God's kingdom.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by fergie001: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
I Love her boobs though

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by ghettokid1(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=86119371][/quote]

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Enoch07: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
I Love her boobs In the 1st and 2nd pics though
wise decision e get y

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by bastardmod: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sukueponmaluu:

You actually sound more like the bastard here.
Go ask your mama who your read father is.

The cursed prophet of piss and shit, and his demented zombie followers are cursed cockroaches.

I spit on the religion of piss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Anonymous10le(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sukueponmaluu:

Naturally, your father didn’t have sense himself.
I must say this you are an idiot....read the article he converted to Muslim, he wasn’t a Muslim naturally
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Anonymous10le:

I must say this you are an idiot....read the article he converted to Muslim, he wasn’t a Muslim naturally
[/s]
Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by Rolex66: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
From the north to the east, to the south and the West of the globe, these liabilities of the earth are the ones stoking the embers of war ,hate, rape, ,abductions, insurgencies, bloodletting etc.

A religion that promotes the persecution, killing and annihilation of non adherents should be thrown into the dustbin of history.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by thundafire: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
MURIC will be crazy

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam by stieyven(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
I Love her boobs
In the 1st and 2nd pics though
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos) / Mesut Ozil Went To Makkah to Perform Umrah / My CAF Award, A Gift To Nigerians, Says Oshoala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.