Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme (16781 Views)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry / Ibadan Distance Learning Programme - Lagos Centre / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by globeinfor: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
THE PRE-DGREE FORM IS OUT BUT IT IS CALLED BRIDGE-LINK, whoever that want to choose this particular form should note that its not accepted to enter into university degree programme, if the information on here is not enough u can reach me on globeinformation32@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Drdonald4(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
call me, i can help
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by globeinfor: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
pls, avoid scammers
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by DrCELESTI7: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
Still on Available.
Cal The Number Above To Purchase Yours Now, Any Assistance.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by globeinfor: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2010
THE FOR IS NOT ON SALE YET, PLS, AVOID SCAMMER.
WHENEVER D FOR IS OUT IW ILL INFORM U GUYZ ON HERE
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2010
I think we need to help our selves by telling the truth.
What ever we hear has either positive or negative influence.
So people lets help our selves with good info, pls.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by ayis: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
Beware of Scammers go to http://www.dlcuionline.net/ for more informations
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
I followed up you link and infact it was quite informing and useful.
Thanks a million.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
Just follow the link above. but the truth is that the form is out.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by MrARIJ0DE: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME SCRATCH CARD FOR ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION IS ON SALE.

HURRY TO REGISTER YOURS NOW FOR EARLY PROCESSING.

CALL DIRECTLY TO THE UPWARD DLI HELP-LINE NO TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW BF IS TOO LATE / ANY ASSISTANCE / DLI SCRATCH CARD ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
shocked cool cry
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by smarthG(f): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2011
Please has anybody filled his/her own form on-line, how did it go?

I bought the card, but the person I bought from said I should not fill on till I am asked to do so.

I hope this is not a dead lock.

Please any person that has filled his or hers should update us all.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by virginkay: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2011
Please,how much are they selling d form?
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by virginkay: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
Please,how much are they selling d form?
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by DrEkehnde(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2011
Guy, which one you dey now?

If you get info for us why not be transperent and bring it here at the forum.

Anyway I bought my =N=10,650. but officially its =N=10,500.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2011
I will keep this alive
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by smarthG(f): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2011
Please has any body filled this form? please let us know how it all went.

It will help many others please.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by samolina1(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2011
@help. I just bought the PT form yesterday morning and anytime i try to login with the comfirmation order on www.dlcuionline.com, it keeps telling me "entre the comfirmation order carefully". Have anyone encounter this? Have anyone filled his or her on form? Please help! I have tried all their helpline none is going.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 6:18am On Feb 10, 2011
That is exactly the same thing I have experienced. where did you get your card from? please.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by samolina1(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2011
Zenith Bank. When i called there helpline, i was told to try it on friday which is tomorrow.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
That was the same thing I was told to try again on Friday.

I do hope it works out as directed.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by samolina1(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2011
@deltalife. Have you done your own application? 'cos i have tried that today and it still won't go. @all. Please has anyone done his or her on application? Please help.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by samolina1(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2011
Help!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
I have tried it even today friday and it's not going, still saying the same thing.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by samolina1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
@deltalife. Thanks. So i am not the only one. Please call there helpline and complain 'cos when called them i was told that i am the only one that lodge complain.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
I called the help line and they collected my card nobas and asked me where I bought and after I told them they apologized for the inconveniences and instructed me to try on Monday. So there is hope.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by samolina1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2011
@deltalife. Thanks. That's good 'cos my girlfriend i want to register it for is impatient 'cos she is going back to where she work, she think maybe i have spent her money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Departmental Jupeb Cutoff Mark For 2015/16 Batch / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2016/17 TNRI Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.