Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry (34323 Views)

University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme / Nassarawa State University Post-ume Is Out Hurry'''' 16th-19th July / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by enquiryng: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
The form is out For more infor or enquiry You can reach me. Pls! Am not selling form but only to lead you through to avoid error or scammer. 08085266098. My name is Adeyinka. The form is available at ZENITH BANK, BODIJA BRANCH and also INTERCONTINENTAL BANK, or visit: www.dlcuionline.com, www.dlcuionline.net i wish you best of luck.

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN AND OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY
This two institution past questions are available for those who choose the institution...or need information concerning the institution generally...you can contact this number on 08085266098.
Note:the past questions are not free
Wish you all the best.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by Onyeasi(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2012
Thanks brother. I've longing to see this news. Please how much does the form cost and please do they have any centre in Abuja
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by Johnnynash(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
Pls bro i have bought the form but i want to know when d exam will take place
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by chioma134: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2012
@poster,info on their website is not very clear. Pls do they offer pg and masters degree programs on distance learning?
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by Bethywinds: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
please, is the distance leaning also meant for Post Graduate Studies. If Yes, can you explain how it goes
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by alarm4: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
enquiryng:

The form is out For more infor or enquiry You can reach me. Pls! Am not selling form but only to lead you through to avoid error or scammer. 08181040692. My name is Adeyinka. The form is available at ZENITH BANK, BODIJA BRANCH and also INTERCONTINENTAL BANK, or visit: www.dlcuionline.com, www.dlcuionline.net i wish you best of luck. or
PLS ABEG TELL US THE TUTIUTION FEES, FOR THE PROGRAMME
AND ARE THEY OFFERING COMPUTER SC, PROGM, IF YES TO THE FEES ARE THEY PAYING IN INSTALLMENT OR///
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by enquiryng: 2:24pm On May 25, 2012
the entrance exam is scheduled on the 16th of june, 2012.....hope you are preparing your self...you can reach me for more infor 08085266098

They are running PG if you need information you can check on the website.

For DLC programme fee....it is vary, i.e Economics pays 70k and 60% 40%. Instalment are accepted.
For more infor you can reach this: 08085266098
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2013
Good day. Is the Distance Learning Application out for 2013?
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by enquiryng: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
iyabde: Good day. Is the Distance Learning Application out for 2013?

No
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by dhamiedan(f): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2013
@OP, KIndly inform us wen d form comes out for 2013.
Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by roselex: 1:31pm On May 02, 2013
o
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by justmoore: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
This Ȋ̝̊̅§ a Ǧ̩̥O̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ job, well done poster keep it up.
Wouldn't mind to know †ђξ form Ȋ̝̊̅§ out too.
Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by loluadeoye: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thanx bro for the info.pls let the house know when 2013 app form comes out 10q.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by testimonychi: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Want to know when the form 2013 will be out.you can reach me with my mail.kelbabyface@yahoo.co.uk
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by easyz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Beware of scamers always check there school website for reall time info
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by kulguy2011: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2013
The UI DLC DEGREE form is not yet out.... Maybe u guys sud wait till ASUU call off the strike.... For more info let meet on whatsapp 08188346897
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by papindinho(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
kindly keep us informed when it's out please.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by REMMEI(m): 2:01am On Sep 12, 2013
EKO LETI MA GBON..WHEN I SAY SCAMMER YOU SAY WATCH..
SCAMMER..
SCAMMER..
AM A STUDENT AND THE FORM AIN'T OUT YET O..
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by dremmy: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Please i would like to know when the DLC form is out.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by justmoore: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2013
REMMEI: EKO LETI MA GBON..WHEN I SAY SCAMMER YOU SAY WATCH..
SCAMMER..
SCAMMER..

kindly notify us when the form is out.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by Scopic01(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2013
Pls wat is d program for
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by osumahjoy(f): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
REMMEI: EKO LETI MA GBON..WHEN I SAY SCAMMER YOU SAY WATCH..
SCAMMER..
SCAMMER..

do u mean a dlc student, is it lagos or ibadan center? i really want to buy this form this year, and i dont want it to pass me..... so if there is any info u can give, pls we will really appreciate...
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by REMMEI(m): 3:42am On Oct 03, 2013
justmoore:

kindly notify us when the form is out.

no problem..i sure will let you know..
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by REMMEI(m): 3:44am On Oct 03, 2013
osumah joy:

do u mean a dlc student, is it lagos or ibadan center? i really want to buy this form this year, and i dont want it to pass me..... so if there is any info u can give, pls we will really appreciate...

ibadan centre is it..and i will notify you when the for is out..
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by osumahjoy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
REMMEI:

ibadan centre is it..and i will notify you when the for is out..

Tanks....

Pls, can u give the breakdown of the amount u paid.... Like in ur time, how much is the school fees in total.... I wanna be ready 4 it...
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by REMMEI(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
osumah joy:

Tanks....

Pls, can u give the breakdown of the amount u paid.... Like in ur time, how much is the school fees in total.... I wanna be ready 4 it...

'tis roughly 11,000..but i don't know maybe they are going to sell any form this year because of this strike ish..but if eventually they push the form out i sure will let you know.
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by evans001: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Good morning,

I bought a form (Direct Entry Form) i mean UI but have nt seein my name and how is there payment rate for economics and physology?
Re: University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry by Aminat001(f): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Pls, is Dlc form still on I want to apply for dis year and how can I make d payment tank you

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School / Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) / I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.