Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) (4566 Views)

Another Example Of Jws Tempering With Bible / A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by kingmeme: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2020
I made a post earlier about the mysterious marks on my face, and people ask for pics, sometimes I see this in on my stomach, back, face countless time when I woke up Even when am fully clothed, this pics is d mark I saw today when I woke up, I don't have long nails, in fact my nail is not long enough to open my phone back cover, and to my surprise today am fully rap inside mosquito net inside d room.

Lalasticlala

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmm...

3 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by jantofubu(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Look out for the wall geckos in your room...

They are responsible for this kinds of marks...

Exterminate them using sniper or rat glue....

Its nothing spiritual bro, take care of ur room

6 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
jantofubu:
Look out for the wall geckos in your room...

They are responsible for this kinds of marks...

Exterminate them using sniper or rat glue....

Its nothing spiritual bro, take care of ur room

I guess you missed the part he said he uses mosquito net...
If the net protects him from mosquitoes how much more wall geckos ??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by masterflowx(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Our hand work
kakakakakakakakaka...

2 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Starkid3010(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
NA rat full your place beware of lassa
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by jantofubu(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bluezy13:

I guess you missed the part he said he uses mosquito net...
If the net protects him from mosquitoes how much more wall geckos ??

You guess right, i missed the part

But why you con slap me na

grin

12 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Cut the fingers of your girlfriend
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by donbachi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
change ur diet.
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Balaxx: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Witches dey prepare your body for their up coming yam festival

2 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Picadelly(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sometimes sand on ur bed and heat causes this. Please clean ur bed probably and use a neat bedsheet and tnk me later. God bless u.
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Chukslar: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
I made a post earlier about the mysterious marks on my face, and people ask for pics, sometimes I see this in on my stomach, back, face countless time when I woke up Even when am fully clothed, this pics is d mark I saw today when I woke up, I don't have long nails, in fact my nail is not long enough to open my phone back cover, and to my surprise today am fully rap inside mosquito net inside d room.

Lalasticlala

It might interest anyone reading this post to note that the Poster @Kingmeme is an atheist.

Mr Kingmeme since you are an atheist and have denied and rejected the very existence of God, I wish to wish you good luck with the demons you have made yourself available to.

Until you realize your folly, the devil will continue tormenting your life.

Solution
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life.

3 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Onemind9: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.

5 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Authoreety: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chukslar:

It might interest anyone reading this post to note that the Poster @Kingmeme is an atheist.

Mr Kingmeme since you are an atheist and have denied and rejected the very existence of God, I wish to wish you good luck with the demons you have made yourself available to.

Until you realize your folly, the devil will continue tormenting your life.

Solution
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life.
Louder bro..

3 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Go to any Ahlu Sunnah Muslim and accept the religion of Islam. Verses of Quran that'll send demon away from you will be recited and you'll be free of what you've put yourself into due to disbelief in the existence of Allah (God) @kingmeme

1 Like

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by petjery(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
This world is more spiritual than the eyes can see. From your previous posts, you can use "sense" to want to analyze God and spiritual things... Use the same sense and solve your problem let's see.

Go back to Jesus if you want to be free from this torment and bondage!

3 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Keziehenry(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
locate any mfm branch, Lord's chosen church or winners. that's the work of witchcraft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by beautyhd: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is witchcraft.

You need to conduct some midnight prayers between 12 and 2am cos that's when their activities are at the peak. Before you sleep cover your body with the blood of Jesus, all corners of your house and bed and your body will be a dangerous zone for withcraft activities.There is power in the blood of Jesus. Don't let any man deceive you into thinking otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by judedwriter(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Keziehenry:
locate any mfm branch, Lord's chosen church or winners. that's the work of witchcraft.

Witchcraft attack!
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by ofemigeorge(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
It nothing just a normal break or crack on the surface of your skin. That dries up to become visible. You can have it anywhere in y between dry season.
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Boyslick(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Tallassnigga: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Balaxx:
Witches dey prepare your body for their up coming yam festival
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by adeiza4u(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Lalasticlala
You'll do yourself a great disservice to believe these lies that those marks are not spiritual. I just pray that isn't an incubus visit. Please turn to God for your salvation from that demonic manipulation; just change your ways and believe on the most High while you pray for His sure protection. You know what your conscience has been telling you to let go. Forsake them and mean business with God now while you have the opportunity NOW.
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
its all in your mind

ma your mind dey so you.
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
possible sign of scabies or wall geckoes playing around
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by chikason68(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
To those saying wall geckos and mosquitoes bla bla bla I pity una. I ve experienced this countless times during my service year in Kano State. At a point I was afraid I might not come back from service alive. @Op, better locate a living church for prayers that's if you can't pray. This is evidence of demonic attack.

3 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by wirinet(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
chikason68:
To those saying wall geckos and mosquitoes bla bla bla I pity una. I ve experienced this countless times during my service year in Kano State. At a point I was afraid I might not come back from service alive. @Op, better locate a living church for prayers that's if you can't pray. This is evidence of demonic attack.
You superstitious theists are something else, you think up some really senseless beliefs.
I thought demons were supposed to be powerful spirits with really serious spiritual powers. So you mean to tell me that demons use all these powers to only cause a few scratches on the surface of your skin, that will readily disappear within a few days? And you need special deliverance in a living church to get rid of small the small scratches.

I have noticed a few one in a while. I simply ignored them as it did not cause any discomfort or pain, and tend to disappear in a couple of days.

1 Like

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by iamgenius(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Lalasticlala
If you're truly an atheist, then I invite you to the true Religion of your Creator Al-Islam. You find all solutions to your problems in Islam. The first which is the problem and disease of your heart. Cure your heart with Acceptance of the Religion of Allah-Islam.

Regarding your marks. It's caused by wall geckos. Wall geckos has the power of scratching the wall and the impact of the scratch will be showing on your body. They don't need to touch your body before they scratch you.
It was commanded by the Last Messenger of Islam(Prophet Muhammad) : Kill wall geckos because they are little noxious creatures.

My brother come to Islam and be saved from the fire of Hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
beautyhd:
This is witchcraft.

You need to conduct some midnight prayers between 12 and 2am cos that's when their activities are at the peak. Before you sleep cover your body with the blood of Jesus, all corners of your house and bed and your body will be a dangerous zone for withcraft activities.There is power in the blood of Jesus. Don't let any man deceive you into thinking otherwise
Any small thing, blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus!! Is he a vampire? Blood kee u dia angry
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by flourishing247: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
You might be a restless sleeper. Thrashing around while sleeping can cause things like this. Get someone to sleep in the same room with you and see what happens
Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
jantofubu:

You guess right, i missed the part

But why you con slap me na

grin

So na that small slap you dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) by MuttleyLaff: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Lalasticlala

MuttleyLaff:
To be honest, I wasn't initially going to comment on the thread and its original post but all the ludicrous comments on demons, village people, wall gecko or whatnot is taking it too far.

For those not in the know, it is mites that is causing the marks on the body.

Some are bound to be abused by mites when sleeping on mites-infested beds like in hotels etcetera or from sleeping on mats or mattresses placed on the floor, which they easily crawl on to from the ground.

Another thing that attracts them to their victims is carbon dioxide. The CO2 air-draught that is emitted from sleeping with the mouth left open, is what attracts the mites to their victims to burrow into their skins to suck blood. It is the mites burrowing on the skin that leaves the body marks.

Most people are immune to mites attacks, but for the unfortunate ones that aren't, it usually isn't a nice experience to have.

Three people might sleep in the same bed or room with only one attacked by the mites, this is due to individual body physiological make up

Feeling slight pain when having bath is normal, the mites burrow the skin finding veins before sinking in their mandibles to feed and gorge on the victim's blood. kingmeme, it is the mites burrowing thats caused the welts and/or marks seen on your skin.

Water contact with the welts causes irritation or slight pain sensation. The welts dries up and heals after a few days, leaving no permanent scars behind.

The experience is re-lived, when next, one again has a mite encounter or attack
cc jantofubu, Bluezy13, masterflowx, Millenniumlady, donbachi, Balaxx, Picadelly, Chukslar, Onemind9, Authoreety, ThatFairGuy, petjery, Keziehenry, beautyhd, judedwriter, ofemigeorge, Boyslick, Tallasnigga, adeiza4u, xxxtedyxxx, ruggedtimi, chikason68, wirinet, iamgenius, DavidEsq, flourishing247,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Fasts During Ramadan / Listening Into Others Prayers In Church. Good Or Bad / Is Television Evangelism By Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.