Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba (560 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by TruthHurts100: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
If you know you're in that bus, the bike your bus hit, I can confirm that the passenger is DEAD.

GOD WILL JUDGE THIS.

How can you be going to church to serve God and you hit another man going to church and you didn't wait to assist. If your bus had waited... The guy wouldn't have died.

He just got married less than two months ago.

ONCE AGAIN GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL.

You all know yourselves.
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by Iyiataata92: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Even a babalawo won't do this. Christianity is scam and all those passengers know. Back to our roots
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by TruthHurts100: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Even a babalawo won't do this. Christianity is scam and all those passengers know. Back to our roots

This is painful. Will they even report to their church what they have done? So, nobody has the fear of God to tell the driver to stop?

God!

What will happen to his wife? A marriage less than 2 months.
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by Iyiataata92: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
TruthHurts100:

This is painful. Will they even report to their church what they have done? So, nobody has the fear of God to tell the driver to stop?

God!

And these idiots will still go to their church and pray to God and ask for forgiveness.
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by TruthHurts100: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
It's a popular church we learnt.
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Them dey fear to enter wahala....if lynchers come now God no go save them
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
TruthHurts100:

God!

Na wa o 2month marriage......I hope me and my future wife leave together healthily and joyfully for more than Sixty years . .. The driver might have just panic....RIP to the dead.
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by TruthHurts100: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
uruba23:

Na wa o 2month marriage......I hope me and my future wife leave together healthily and joyfully for more than Sixty years . .. The driver might have just panic....RIP to the dead.

What of the so-called church members in the bus?
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
TruthHurts100:

What of the so-called church members in the bus?
Well it is a sad story. I think if the law was lenient and the hospital's won't blackmail with police report more life would be safe.
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by blackboy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Church bus church bus.. what was the the name on the church bus.. if it was a church bus or a danfo bus conveying people on a Sunday and you are calling it church bus.
Pls help us get more info on the bus. A crime has just been committed with it
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Demons in robe everywhere....
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by TruthHurts100: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
blackboy:
Church bus church bus.. what was the the name on the church bus.. if it was a church bus or a danfo bus conveying people on a Sunday and you are calling it church bus.
Pls help us get more info on the bus. A crime has just been committed with it

We can't accuse anyone yet. But the fact is its a BRT bus conveying some people to church. The name of the church we will confirm.
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by TruthHurts100: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
A Jehovah's Witness was killed here. So, we can't rush to name names. We have to get the facts right.
Re: A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba by TruthHurts100: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Report reaching us is that the driver felt it was a slight brush... So he left. It looked small actually but... It was serious. He could have waited.

(1) (Reply)

Please Do We Have Jehovah's Witnesses On Nairaland? / Rise Up And Reign Over Your Enemies - Joseph Prince Sermon Note / Primate Ayodele Reveals Shocking Prophesy On When COVID-19 Will Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.