Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary (7274 Views)

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
The Quran said Mary, the one who guarded her vagina ﻓَﺮْﺝ farj or farjaha is the Arabic word for vagina

وَالَّتِىٓ أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهَا مِنْ رُّوحِنَا وَجَعَلْنٰهَا وَابْنَهَآ ءَايَةً لِّلْعٰلَمِينَ
"And the one who guarded her vagina, so We blew into her through Our angel, and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds."
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 91)

وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرٰنَ الَّتِىٓ أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِنْ رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمٰتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ الْقٰنِتِينَ
"And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded Vagina , so We blew into through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient."
(QS. At-Tahrim 66: Verse 12)

So have you seen now that your god blew into the farjaha /vagina of Mary and impregnated her?

@Crayfish09
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by AntiChristian: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
MUHSIN KHAN
And (remember) she who guarded her chastity [Virgin Maryam (Mary)], We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment) [through Our Ruh - Jibrael (Gabriel)], and We made her and her son ['Iesa (Jesus)] a sign for Al-'Alamin (the mankind and jinns).

PICKTHALL
And she who was chaste, therefor We breathed into her (something) of Our Spirit and made her and her son a token for (all) peoples.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so We blew into her [garment] through Our angel [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.

@crayfish09 Leave the deluded fool to keep twisting text and deceiving himself.

It is clear from the verses "We blew... through our angel" and never was it mentioned that the blowing was done in to any body part.
And we all know it was an angel that visited Mary in the form of a man!
A liar will always remain a liar!
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
MUHSIN KHAN
And (remember) she who guarded her chastity [Virgin Maryam (Mary)], We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment) [through Our Ruh - Jibrael (Gabriel)], and We made her and her son ['Iesa (Jesus)] a sign for Al-'Alamin (the mankind and jinns).

PICKTHALL
And she who was chaste, therefor We breathed into her (something) of Our Spirit and made her and her son a token for (all) peoples.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so We blew into her [garment] through Our angel [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.

It is clear from the verses "We blew... through our angel" and never was it mentioned that the blowing was done in to any body part.
Those translators were ashamed for Allah and Muhammad that was why they changed the true meaning of ﻓَﺮْﺝ farjaha which is Vagina to chastity,

Pickthall and Dr. Ghali were even close by using "her something" and "private parts" but the actual Arabic word for vagina is farjaha

DR. GHALI
And she who attended to her private parts, (i.e., Safeguarded her chastity) so We breathed into her of Our Spirit and made her and her son a sign to the worlds.

If you're knowledgeable enough and you're not a liar tell us the meaning of ﻓَﺮْﺝ farjaha as appeared in the verse.

This is the transliteration for Quran 21:91
wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

I know that shame must be catching all of you, your god was busy blowing into Mary's vagina while your prophet died on the top of a woman during sex. What a filthy religion

Maybe @Empiree will come out of the depression he got from yesterday's defeat and come and bail you out

May the curse of God be on liars and the concealer of the truth!

5 Likes

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by Crayfish09: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
MUHSIN KHAN

PICKTHALL

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

You know, one thing about nairaland Christians is that they never accept defeat and it is not only when they are arguing with we Muslims. Even at times when they get floored by the atheists, they still try so hard to keep the argument going. As you have pointed out, the Qur'an clearly described how Isa (AS) was born and he was never begotten unlike their falsified, biblican fashion. I was even hoping that advocatejare would challenge my claims about Yahweh instructing his warriors to "keep for themselves the virgins" (is forcefully, without their consent) and even keep some of them for him (Yahweh)

I will no longer argue with him henceforth regarding the issue of Mary. He has lost the debate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by Empiree: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Crayfish09:

You know, one thing about nairaland Christians is that they never accept defeat and it is not only when they are arguing with we Muslims. Even at times when they get floored by the atheists, they still try so hard to keep the argument going. As you have pointed out, the Qur'an clearly described how Isa (AS) was born and he was never begotten unlike their falsified, biblican fashion. I was even hoping that advocatejare would challenge my claims about Yahweh instructing his warriors to "keep for themselves the virgins" (is forcefully, without their consent) and even keep some of them for him (Yahweh)

I will no longer argue with him henceforth regarding the issue of Mary. He has lost the debate
he's better ignored. He sounds so ignorant and guilt in his last post
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
he's better ignored. He sounds so ignorant and guilt in his last post
This one has not yet recovered from the knockout I gave him o. I knocked you off yesterday, I didn't allow you to recuperate before giving you another one.

Pele grin

6 Likes

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Crayfish09:

grin
I wonder how all of you reason. Who lost the debate between you and I?

I gave you the irrefutable evidence, Arabic word, transliteration and English translation of how your god was sniffing Mary's vagina in your Quran, you were so stunned that you almost collapsed and you didn't have any defence to make. How can you even have a defence with all the evidences I gave you?

At least if you've not learnt anything you'velearnt the Arabic word for vagina that your ustaz have been lying to you about since all these days.

5 Likes

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by Crayfish09: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
advocatejare:
grin
I wonder how all of you reason. Who lost the debate between you and I?

I gave you the irrefutable evidence, Arabic word, transliteration and English translation of how your god was sniffing Mary's vagina in your Quran, you were so stunned that you almost collapsed and you didn't have any defence to make. How can you even have a defence with all the evidences I gave you?

At least if you've not learnt anything you'velearnt the Arabic word for vagina that your ustaz have been lying to you about since all these days.

'K'
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2020
advocatejare:

Those translators were ashamed for Allah and Muhammad that was why they changed the true meaning of ﻓَﺮْﺝ farjaha which is Vagina to chastity,

Pickthall and Dr. Ghali were even close by using "her something" and "private parts" but the actual Arabic word for vagina is farjaha

DR. GHALI
And she who attended to her private parts, (i.e., Safeguarded her chastity) so We breathed into her of Our Spirit and made her and her son a sign to the worlds.

If you're knowledgeable enough and you're not a liar tell us the meaning of ﻓَﺮْﺝ farjaha as appeared in the verse.

wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

I know that shame must be catching all of you, your god was busy blowing into Mary's vagina while your prophet died on the top of a woman during sex. What a filthy religion

Maybe @Empiree will come out of the depression he got from yesterday's defeat and come and bail you out

Where is it stated in the verse that someone blew in to a private part!

Please translate "Safeguarded her chastity" in to Arabic! I wonder how you were able to pass English in SSCE! You can't understand simple use of words!

Let's add more curses to your life from your Bible! May the curse at the end of your book of revelation be upon the text twister and falsehood peddler here!

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

You will finally enter hell with your lies!
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Literally the word farj means any opening, fissure, rent, slit, tear or gap between two objects; the sky is described in the Qur’an as having no furooj (sing. farj) in it i.e., no gaps or tears (Qur’an 50:6). In the Arabic-Arabic Dictionary published by Majma’ Al-Lughat Al-‘Arabiyyah (the Council of Arabic Language) in Egypt we read.

In Qur'an 50:6 Farj was translated as rifts/flaws!
Have they not then looked at the heaven above them, how We have built it, and adorned it, and (how) in no way has it any rifts?

Why not Vagina again as you claimed?
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please translate "Safeguarded her chastity" in to Arabic! I wonder how you were able to pass English in SSCE! You can't understand simple use of words!

Let's add more curses to your life from your Bible! May the curse at the end of your book of revelation be upon the text twister and falsehood peddler here!

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

You will finally enter hell with your lies!
grin

The liar here is the one that claims that farjaha means chastity and not vagina. And who claims that ﻧَﻔَﺦَ nafakha does not mean to blow into

How will you know when instead of reading to understand the Quran, the only thing you do is cramming and cramming like zombies

And I'm so happy you know the Bible verses that talks about what the punishment for you will be.

As for going to Hellfire, the true religion of the true God has clearly stated that Hellfire was created for Satan and his demons and that it is only you that follow the path of Satan by lying(just as you're doing now) and committing evil deeds and refuse to repent of your evil that will end up following Satan to Hellfire,

Matthew 25:41
“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons

But as for Allah the demon you worship, the idol of the Quarysh, the Blackstone of the Kaaba, the god of the city of Mecca, he boasted that he will fill Hellfire with you his followers and with the jinns(demons)

وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لَءَاتَيْنَا كُلَّ نَفْسٍ هُدٰىهَا وَلٰكِنْ حَقَّ الْقَوْلُ مِنِّى لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ
"And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 13)

2 Likes

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by AntiChristian: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
advocatejare:
grin

The liar here is the one that claims that farjaha means chastity and not vagina. And who claims that ﻧَﻔَﺦَ nafakha does not mean to blow into

How will you know when instead of reading to understand the Quran, the only thing you do is cramming and cramming like zombies

And I'm so happy you know the Bible verses that talks about what the punishment for you will be.

As for going to Hellfire, the true religion of the true God has clearly stated that Hellfire was created for Satan and his demons and that it is only you that follow the path of Satan by lying(just as you're doing now) and committing evil deeds and refuse to repent of your evil that will end up following Satan to Hellfire,

“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons

But as for Allah the demon you worship, the idol of the Quarysh, the Blackstone of the Kaaba, the god of the city of Mecca, he boasted that he will fill Hellfire with you his followers and with the jinns(demons)

وَلَوْ شِئْنَا لَءَاتَيْنَا كُلَّ نَفْسٍ هُدٰىهَا وَلٰكِنْ حَقَّ الْقَوْلُ مِنِّى لَأَمْلَأَنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ
"And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."

Have they not then looked at the heaven above them, how We have built it, and adorned it, and (how) in no way has it any rifts?

Why not Vagina again as you claimed? Heaven get Vagina? Perverted Christian just like Shamoun!
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why not Vagina again as you claimed? Heaven get Vagina? Perverted Christian just like Shamoun!
grin He's looking for everyway to divert our attention from his sex pervert Allah that was busy blowing into a woman's vagina and Muhammad the Allah messenger that died miserably on the top of a woman during sex.

What's is the meaning of ﻓَﺮْﺝ farjaha as used in Quran 21:91 and Quran 66:12 ?

Quran 21:91

Quran 66:12
Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

You know what Roohina or Ruhina means? It is from ruh or rooh which means means "spirit" and if you join farjaha fanafakhna and roohina together you will understand that Allah was simply saying that he blew his spirit in to Mary's vagina

Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Have you now seen that while Muhammad was dying miserably during sex, Allah was boasting of how he got Mary pregnant by blowing his spirit into the vagina of Mary?
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by smoy: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2020
AL-HAMDULLILA I AM A MUSLIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
smoy:
AL-HAMDULLILA I AM A MUSLIM
grin

1 Like

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by smoy: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
advocatejare:
grin
make sure you don't die except in the state of submission to one and only GOD
Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by advocatejare(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
smoy:
make sure you don't die except in the state of submission to one and only GOD
I have submitted to Jehovah the God of the entire universe, the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God.

I will never submit to Allah, the god of the city of Mecca, the Blackstone of the Kaaba, the one represented by Hubal whom Abdulmuttalib and other pre Islamic Arabs prayed to in the Kaaba, the one who said in his filthy paradise sex party is what will be taking place.

4 Likes

Re: Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary by Wecookfalsehood: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
advocatejare:
grin

lol the desperation is real. The word it self mean a gap, opening, tear, slit, rift etc.. u putting ur spin on it lol any whole bro coulda been her nose for all we know. Plus the lexicon calls u a liar!! Qur’an 50:6 proves u wrong lmao... ps. Wonder what this means “The holly spirit came over Her” and “over took her” without the consent of marry so I’m leaning towards ur 3rd god got some action... now if what u thought the definition was on what u claimed to mean vagina and was appalled by what u thought is said lol let me kno how u feel and this... let’s take a look shall we!!

KJV�

� Jesus washing feet butt naked why? In a room full of men laid up on his naked chest huh why? This is that Roman lifestyle it’s on their walls. They love that lgbtqîa stuff!!
John 13:4-9
4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
6 Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
9 Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. < gày af
John 13:22-24
22 Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom <lgbt-ish one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned (entice?) <gáy to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

� Ezekiel 23:19-21 which one of ur gods lik Donkey sized privates on men, that shoot loads lik horses lol why all this detail with the men but not the women? Lgbt much smh!!
19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

NOW LETS SEE UR GODS WAYS!!

� The Gods of the Bible are the fathers of deception... Ur Gods even deceive the prophets smh!!
Ezekiel 14:9
9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.
Jeremiah 20:7
7 O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived; thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
PAUL’S SAID HE DECEIVE PPL TOO!!

Isaiah 45:7 dang seems lik ur gods CREATS evil too smh!!
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Seems lik ur god is Satan!! No??!!! 1 Chronicles 21:1
1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
2 Samuel 24:1
1 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

� UR GOD EVEN WENT TO HELL AND DIED FROM POISON HE SPENT ALOT OF TIME WITH THE DEVIL 40 NIGHTS, KIDNAPPED ETC... PLUS SUICIDE IS SANCTIONED IN UR SO CALLED BOOK OF GOD!!

Acts 2:30-31 Jesus went to hell lmao!! Say it out loud say ur god died and went to hell if u are not ashamed of the gospel!!
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that > his soul was not left in HELL< neither his flesh did see corruption.

LOL IF UR GOD WENT TO HELL U HAVE NO CHANCE!!
Roman Jesus died immediately after poison. Lol to the point Whr they had to make sure he was dead it was “finished” in 20 mins!! Crucifixion meant to last long lik those 2 thieves!!

Matthew 27:33-35
33 And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
34 They gave him vinegar (wine) to drink mingled with gall (poison): and when he had TASTED thereof, he would not drink.
John 19:30&33-34
30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, >he said, It is FINISHED<: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
Job 20:14 reference for poison☠️
14 Yet his meat in his bowels is turned, it is the gall (Venom) of asps (Viper/Serpent) within him.

� can help but say a lot of u born again that kiss a plastic naked Roman’s feet would emulate ur prophets and worship a wooden box!!

Lol uncountable sacrifices to wooden box lol thought u only sacrifice to ur gods but now u do it in ur wooden box worship!!
1 Kings 8:3-5
3 When all the elders of Israel had arrived, the priests took up the ark, 4 and they brought up the ark of the Lord and the tent of meeting and all the sacred furnishings in it. The priests and Levites carried them up, 5 and King Solomon and the entire assembly of Israel that had gathered about him were before the ark, sacrificing so many sheep and cattle that they could not be recorded or counted.

Joshua 7:6 bow and give worship to the wooden box!!
6 And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the Lord until the eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads. LMA0!!

THATS ENOUGH FOR NOW WE DO GYMNASTICS IN THE BIBLE... UR “WORD OF GOD” LOL!!

� The Antichrist name is gonna be Jesus cause that’s a fake name no letter J or U in Hebrew he was a Jew. u say yeshua I ask show me what verse?!! U won’t be able cause it’s a made up name created by a Spanish monk in the 1200s using the Roman census. In which the most popular name amongst the Jews in the diaspora was jashua!! But u will follow him the false messiah with the name Jesus which he will announce u will follow him cause u sold on the idea that god keep coming down here and being human lol like The king of Salam Melchisedec!! Bible says the Antichrist will be from one of the believer of the Bible >1 John 2:18-19< ur commanded to save the Antichrist > Ezekiel 9:5-7< lol damn smh!! “THEY WILL CHANGE THE FACES OF THE JUDGES THR OF” u changed the identity of god and Jesus. “THE EARTH IS GIVEN INTO THE HANDS OF THE WICKED” u born agains are ruling the world with the sword Esau “IF NOT THEM THEN WHO?”- Bible!!

I SAY ALL THAT TO SAY U WORSHIP SATÀN U JUS CALL HIM JESUS!! grin grin grin

Would love to cook u live reply with ur insta gram name and I’ll show u LIVE how we cook falsehood... Allhamdulilah for Islam the Quran and the sunnah!!☝️

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Civilisation, Islamic Law And Reforming The Islamic Society. / Nearness to God / Shehu Shagari's Death, Lesson For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.