Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Choice Of Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Choice Of Employment (774 Views)

Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2020/2021 / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice Of Employment by 4tune40(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good day everyone please I am 24 years I just graduated from the University last year, Please I was asked to choose between this verious jobs where I would prefer to work I would be needing your kind advice
1: Nigerian Immigration Service
2: Federal Ministry of foreign Affairs
3: FIRS

Please which do I go for and any idea of how much do the pay,

I would like to know the salary and bonus structure

I would really appreciate any matured response thank you !
Re: Choice Of Employment by abayoy2k(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Either of the 3 isn't bad cos they have same salary structure. At your level, money shouldn't be your goal but improving your career with various certification.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Employment by BrickDevo: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2020
4tune40:
Good day everyone please I am 24 years I just graduated from the University last year, Please I was asked to choose between this verious jobs where I would prefer to work I would be needing your kind advice
1: Nigerian Immigration Service
2: Federal Ministry of foreign Affairs
3: FIRS

Please which do I go for and any idea of how much do the pay,

I would like to know the salary and bonus structure

I would really appreciate any matured response thank you !
Boss your connection sure oh! Help link me up please

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Employment by Seeker123: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2020
FIRS is the best among d three.

D pay in firs make sense.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Employment by 4tune40(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Thank you all, The God way do am for me go do am for you!
Re: Choice Of Employment by temple007: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2020
4tune40:
4tune40:
Hope they are not normal promises from uncles after graduation when they know the person is a young lad. Getting one in naija no be yam here am seeing 3 jobs people are paying heavily and want to die in top. If is true and u are sure the three are good and not easy to get.
Re: Choice Of Employment by BrickDevo: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2020
4tune40:
bro show me the way please �
Re: Choice Of Employment by boborneyor(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2020
See as person get choice to choose the job he want while some of us dey find just any FG job yet we no see cry

Bros . Just incase you need people you wan assist , kindly remember us here oo , me I no mind any FG work at the moment

(1) (Reply)

How I Finally Paid My Debts. / Help Starsight Energy Company / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.