Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,279 members, 7,849,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers (35119 Views)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) / Terrorists On Motorbikes Kill 15 Soldiers In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by keemson4(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2020
[b][/b]
Trump2020:
Islam is a cancer

Be careful make the disease no go Kill you oOo, This is 2020 You still don't know they are not Islam... They are only planning to destroy the name, Pls don't join them to avoid that your disease.

1 Like

Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Neoteny(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2020
Skepticus:

We are saying the same thing grin grin grin

Let the ignorant islamists slay the poor infidels while we the moderate Muslims do business with rich infidels.

It's a win-win for Islam. Allahu Akbar! wink

Lols you're nuts, and that's funny as hell. cheesy grin

There's no such thing as moderate muslims, because it connotes that islam by nature encourages the creeds of the islamists. There's just extremists, and other Muslims.

To the islamists, infidels are not just christians, it's anyone who doesn't share in their misguided beliefs. Just yesterday Boko Haram blew up a mosque right when other Muslims were praying. To them, they'd blown up infidels.

1 Like

Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by keemson4(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Militants linked to the Islamic State group or al-Qaeda often carry out attacks in Mali and the wider region.
In November, last year, 24 soldiers were killed by militants in eastern Mali. Only weeks earlier, 54 troops had died in another attack.
In the latest incident, the army said militants damaged and stole military equipment. Five soldiers were injured, and a total of 60 survived the attack.
A witness described the scene as "complete chaos".
Funerals for those killed took place on Sunday afternoon.

So... All these People now are Christian
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by rowland545(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2020
cbrass:

They too have casualties on their side. I just tire for this islamists
I know...but they are not doing much to protect the civilians.... They only care about protecting there base
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by rowland545(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2020
rottennaija:

The West are causing/inflamming these instability in these regions so they can increase their Military presence.
just like they did in Libya.....colonialism is deep in their blood

1 Like

Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Ejjis(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Imagine world without Islam...... Too Peaceful

Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by maxiflexy(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2020
So sad Nigeria is also facing same issue, so no hope for ECOMOG, now all man for himself
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Basit46: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2020
xrayj:
Islam & violence! Na wa
must you angry
xrayj:
Islam & violence! Na wa
must you
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
rottennaija:

The West are causing/inflamming these instability in these regions so they can increase their Military presence.

It must be out of fear from chinese dominance in Africa.
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Trump2020: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
keemson4:
[b][/b]

Be careful make the disease no go Kill you oOo, This is 2020 You still don't know they are not Islam... They are only planning to destroy the name, Pls don't join them to avoid that your disease.
Shatap there.

Islam is a cancer
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by rottennaija(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Xda59:

It must be out of fear from chinese dominance in Africa.

Yes, and I greatly sense that these destabilising of regions are to make it more difficult. I read some times ago China was going to build a transatlantic rail that cut across the middle East (Iran in particular) through Africa.

As a result of the strain the US is putting Iran through, the project is put on hold or abandoned. Now, take a look at what the US is putting Great Britain through (after their brixit), they are detecting who they can sign alliances with and who they cannot.

The US domination needs to be reduced or stopped all together.
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by DennisEche(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Moderate Islam has a lot of job to do, because defending Islam has become a Herculean task.
Islam is a religion of Piss
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by uuzba(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sannisege:
West Africa is truly a failed region
Ehen!?
You that know it, what are you doing about it?
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by cbrass(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
rowland545:
I know...but they are not doing much to protect the civilians.... They only care about protecting there base

Malcron is already threatening to withdraw French troops if more French soldiers gets killed again
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by rowland545(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
cbrass:

Malcron is already threatening to withdraw French troops if more French soldiers gets killed again
u see!!! This fvckers don't give a rat ass about Africa.... All they care about is there interest...

I bet they have gotten what they came for...so to hell with africa
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by younglleo: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Cletus77:
If you rushed in here confused wether it's "Marlians" soldiers, gather here cool grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thought na dey real marlians
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
SocialFinance:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-51256768

RIP soldiers....

Honestly may God forgive me, I think say na naira Marley gang soldiers wey dey smoke for where the militants kill them.... Forgive me God
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by cbrass(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
rowland545:
u see!!! This fvckers don't give a rat ass about Africa.... All they care about is there interest...

I bet they have gotten what they came for...so to hell with africa
I was shocked when I watched him say it too, If you noticed, those French speaking countries are where you have dictators ruling, this is possible because France do support those guys and the reason is France wants some one that will always do their bidding
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by OnyesomJ(m): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Cletus77:
If you rushed in here confused wether it's "Marlians" soldiers, gather here cool grin
same here !!
I was like which one is Marlian Soldiers again gringrin
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Thazard(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Nawa oo... soldiers mercy for militants but militants don't do same for soldiers
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Zeezah982: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2020
cf
Re: Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers by Jaykay33(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Amotekun
Boko haram, fulani herdsmen, bandits, mali militants, all have one thing in common.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.