Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (129235 Views)

Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by authority2006(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
jimyjames:
She stabbed him in self defense the judge is not fair,

this is Sharia law I no go gree

She still has two trials left, appeal and supreme courts
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Situation001(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

I can't forget On the 15th of December 2017 I still remembered how TVC News broadcasted that the case has been dismissed and the wife as been granted bailed.

I just laugh because how on earth will PDP chairman's son be murdered like a foul and the murderer go scott free. Impossible! This is 9ja where the rich get justices and the poor suffers oppression.

After 2 years and a month. Nigeria judiciary slow die.

probably if d reverse were the case.. the guy could eventually walk freely.. this is Nigeria where the rich can buy anything

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Respect55(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Why is she crying
So you can kill but won't like to die. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by sweetgala(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exodora:
That loud cry when you discovered that they are accusing you wrongly '' Innocent"

She wasn't accused innocently, she stabbed her husband to death in a feat of rage because she saw text messages exchanges between him and another lady. Very sad episode because she was a nursing mother then that child can not be older than 4 years how would the story be told of his parent's demise

3 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by hush15: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
brunofarad:
Chai

One family gone just like that because of immaturity.

For the unmarried ,
If you are not emotionally matured yet.

Dont get married yet

Marriage no be Beans

Word!
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by desmond2pk: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
The messenger of Allah PBUH warned us to desist from anger. Anger is a small madness, once you're angry, the Shaytan will quickly seize the opportunity to enter your heart, control your mind and leads you to evil action.

This is what happened to Maryam, she allowed her anger to leads her to this.

Your messenger of allah and allah himself has mental problem. Pls tell him to tell his imam to stop disturbing my sleep at night

4 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Respect55(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Roon9:
If only self control had prevailed.

call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.
Where are you
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

I can't forget On the 15th of December 2017 I still remembered how TVC News broadcasted that the case has been dismissed and the wife as been granted bailed.

I just laugh because how on earth will PDP chairman's son be murdered like a foul and the murderer go scott free. Impossible! This is 9ja where the rich get justices and the poor suffers oppression.

After 2 years and a month. Nigeria judiciary slow die.

please bros read the attached pics well. the lady apply for a bail in court and court dismissed her bail application. stop reading things up side down
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by OdefaGirl(f): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
They would have considered the children nah....heeii.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by uvie66: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
kokomilala:
This was a crime of passion. But she lacked emotional intelligence in the build up to this hideous crime.Anyone who cannot control their emotions do not deserve to be human- yes.Keeping one's nerves and emotions under control are the hallmarks of sound and disciplined mortals. If on that ominous day,she had kept her anger under control and walked away,this sentence would not have driven her six feet.
The law do not agree with your thoughts, killing out of uncontrollable emotions does not amount to murder. It called unlawful killing.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by sylve11: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Greenbirth:
I don't know why tiny women always filled with angered. Hot temperd all the time. Always using weapons to fight. Justify my statement by engaging smallish ladies and see what I mean.

grin cool
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Enemyofpeace: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
See prison officials behaving like animals. Everything for Naija na upside down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by hush15: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
sweetgala:

She wasn't accused innocently, she stabbed her husband to death in a feat of rage because she saw text messages exchanges between him and another lady. Very sad episode because she was a nursing mother then that child can not be older than 4 years how would the story be told of his parent's demise

Look, as regrettable as the it seems, I don't feel pity for her one bit cos from a lady who comes from a religion or community that allows more than one wife, why would anger move you like that? It only shows that she was always in discord with her husband and reveals that she is the type of feminist wife who can't be controlled neither by her husband or her family else someone would have talked some sense into her head... Unfortunately, they will never reveal the truth to her daughter and the identity of the daughter would be well hidden so as not to be stigmatized and abused with it in the future.

Ladies, like I always say, pls be careful and men, be reasonable pls.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Enemyofpeace: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
The day this girl and the late husband started this their I love you, I love you, if only they knew it would end like this

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Roon9(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Respect55:

Where are you

Lagos
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Fisher007: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
brunofarad:
Chai

One family gone just like that because of immaturity.

For the unmarried ,
If you are not emotionally matured yet.

Dont get married yet

Marriage no be Beans

Hmm even emotionally stable people still have issues in marriages.

Better enjoy your life and stop all this societal norms.
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Amumaigwe: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
The messenger of Allah PBUH warned us to desist from anger. Anger is a small madness, once you're angry, the Shaytan will quickly seize the opportunity to enter your heart, control your mind and leads you to evil action.

That same messenger of your Allah slaughtered thousands of Jews in one day out of happiness. Allah Akbar!

5 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by LAUWALI222(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good for her
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by madridguy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Stop believing fake news brother. Make your research very well.

Amumaigwe:

That same messenger of your Allah slaughtered thousands of Jews in one day out of happiness. Allah Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by happney65: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
moscobabs:
We want Justice for that man that was killed by his lawyer wife too

That one that already got a secret pardon by the last administration in Oyo state..she is the daughter of a highly placed Archbishop..

Haliru's case we are talking about went fast and smooth 3years because of the fact that the victim is the son of a VVIP..The son of a former PDP chairman.we have people who's case are still being tried for over 15years..Shioor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
I wonder what the people consoling her was saying?

Correctional Officer - "Eyah sorry o. But Hajia don't worry hanging to death no dey too pain like that o. Under 2 minutes you don go".

Lawyer - "We will appeal this ma, na person you kill no be today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Onyi22(f): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
So sad
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Kobicove(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good judgement!
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Sterope(f): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Who told you it was self defense?

It was jealousy. She did not want to share her man. The man had a wife that left the house for her. The first wife has not mentioned anything about abuse on his part.

jimyjames:
She stabbed him in self defense the judge is not fair,

this is Sharia law I no go gree

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Onyi22(f): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Anger is bad and deadly, it destroys alot of things. ...learn to control every situation before you allow anger makes you do those things u might regret in future...may we never be a victim of had I know.
Amen n amen

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Amumaigwe: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
richPHAROAH:
I DONT like how people judge things, did she just wake up and killed him? he provoked her and maybe hit her, in self defence she killed him.
in my opinion the only people that deserve death sentence are people that kill people for no reason like arm robbers, kidnappers , cultist etc.
if you slap me and i punch u and u cant take the punch and instead u die, it is not my fault

Feminists and their appologists, oya assemble here. Another man's corpse feels like a log of wood.

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by fortune1968: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
moscobabs:
We want Justice for that man that was killed by his lawyer wife too
which one again ? d one wey Ajimobi don set free abi another one ? cause I'm papa na big man .. you see Nigeria .
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Ochoiho: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:

What of all the people the messenger of Alla slaughtered in his life time. I guess he was very pleased with them and rewarded them with death
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Hotzone(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Forced marriage
Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by Askay: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
I am completely remorseless for her. Why kill some one you ought to spend the rest of a supposed serene life with?!?
Infact, this is coming later than suppose.
This kind of issues sends chilling skepticisms about marriage on the youths, to be honest, it did on me. May we never be unfortunate in both worlds! Ameen...
Karma is okay...

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Look at how fast and busy they are when its a poor man's case grin grin

If na rich Politicians the matter for done die since undecided undecided undecided

Useless country angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.