Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures (71195 Views)

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Song for the men (Legends).. grin grin grin

cybriz82:

Nice one mr akon..
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by proff010: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rest in peace. What a great loss! Yo lose husband and daughter at the same time. Humm, may God grant his family the mind to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Obama, George Bush, Bill Clinton are all past presidents of America, their names are written in the history of America and will be taught to all future generation yet unborn, they have one thing in common, they are all greater than Kobe and they don't have male kids.

Only weak men like you wait for their offspring to remember them, great people make a difference with their lives and the entire world remembers them for what they did, Michael Jackson's children are unknown but it is his own legacy that lives on.

You are an old fellow, probably geriatric, at home alone, that's why you're miserable. Unlike Kobe who has a loving family that will remember him, you will only be remembered by your miserable bingo Dog.

You have been trying to mock the dead on every post about Kobe and his daughter, but you think you will not depart one day too? you're deceiving yourself. You're a wicked soul, your soul is so dark that you even failed to observe that his wife and other kids are grieving this great loss. You must be a serial killer hiding under sarcasm. You will see your miserable end soon

If I was a mod, I would surely give you a lifetime ban!
Wow!
You really gave out your piece of mind to that senseless, useless, wicked and evil comment you quoted.
Sometimes, you read some comments here on Nairaland and can only marvel.
How can someone be so wicked, callous and evil to post that?
It's so insane.
The death of Kobe actually brought tears to our eyes yesterday, it was a very painful loss.
And it's so sickening to see some Nairalanders liking that sick comments, birds of a feather they are!
There was another thread he was saying because Kobe wears the number 8 Jersey, he's going to have sex 8 times tonight! So sick!!

You said nothing but the truth in each word in your post.
You are truly a woman of WISDOM.
May Kobe's and the other departed souls Rest in perfect peace.
What a tragic end to life.
May God give Vanessa and the remaining 3 girls the fortitude to bear the loss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by wrose(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Na you now. All of these epistle ontop someone that wouldn't reply u
Mizwisdom:

Obama, George Bush, Bill Clinton are all past presidents of America, their names are written in the history of America and will be taught to all future generation yet unborn, they have one thing in common, they are all greater than Kobe and they don't have male kids.

Only weak men like you wait for their offspring to remember them, great people make a difference with their lives and the entire world remembers them for what they did, Michael Jackson's children are unknown but it is his own legacy that lives on.

You are an old fellow, probably geriatric, at home alone, that's why you're miserable. Unlike Kobe who has a loving family that will remember him, you will only be remembered by your miserable bingo Dog.

You have been trying to mock the dead on every post about Kobe and his daughter, but you think you will not depart one day too? you're deceiving yourself. You're a wicked soul, your soul is so dark that you even failed to observe that his wife and other kids are grieving this great loss. You must be a serial killer hiding under sarcasm. You will see your miserable end soon

If I was a mod, I would surely give you a lifetime bann

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by SEGLIZ: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a great life with no male offspring to replicate it.
This is a big lesson to whom it may concern because life teaches us lessons in the weirdest of ways.

May Kobe's death open the eyes of men who don't have male children to try their luck elsewhere if their wives can't give them one.

Please do not deceive yourselves about the x and y chromosomes because some women's bodies are not 'y-chromosome friendly'.

And do not decieve yourself to accept that it does not matter.
All children are important no doubt; but the importance of the male offspring can NEVER be overstated.

if this your comment is the true meaning of replicating one self with a male offspring them it's a NO NO?? NO
with this comment it means your father birth you so that the stupidity in your lineage could continue with you.
how could one give birth to a son just to carry on with his own stupidity?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by ipswitch: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Shine your light for everyone to see, let them be the one to miss you when you are gone* Oge Kimono Good night, Kobe Bryant
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Countersam(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
enough of this man's news abeg.
he don die, he don die or was he of any use to Nigeria's economy that you guys won't allow us rest

Indomie pikin..am sure you don't know who Kobe Bryant was during his life time..... You must not comment on this post, just piss off..

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by erospecial: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
The love expression among the white people especially at death is worth emulating.
I pity Nigeria govt and leaders of influence across every sector who sees power as a tool to oppression and suppression instead of love, reproof and care!
Life is transient!
Kobe left a whooping $2billions assets at his death.
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by phren: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr and stop behaving like a low budget ass pussy niggarrr

Although we were born to die
And death is only the beginning
But there is a need to show some respect
The dead should be treated with a little of respect and nervousness. Show some respect niggarr

If you were born to die why are u still alive? Why didn’t you die after you were born? If you don’t have anything to say (wi u kip kwayet)

still Can't believe this niggarrr is dead
For every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Queenserah26(f): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
So sad. So so sad. cry
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by deebrain(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
At 41.... He was really a great man.

Hit the mark so many times.

Wow. Short but very enviable life!
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Tallassnigga: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
enough of this man's news abeg.
he don die, he don die or was he of any use to Nigeria's economy that you guys won't allow us rest
U dont watch basketball, u are not a fan so just shut up, u know nothing, u know nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by OyinO: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Marine54:
We should fear GOD oooo! Everything in this life vanity upon vanity. Look at the way it being display every where.....

Fear God for a world of vanity he created? I mean, We should fear God for creating a world of vanity?
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by raphy(m): 1:59am On Jan 28, 2020
what a painful way to die..R.I.P homie .. still has his jersey with me..
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by greypencils: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

After 23, came 8

After 8, came 6

Only my basketball goons can figure it out!

RIP Black Mamba
I feel you bro, we are on the same page. The only difference with me is I choose 30 rather than 6.

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by fa4oteejay: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
all is vanity
so sad, he dead with one of his daughter in an accident
so painful
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ameena:

Haaaaaa!!! Na wah o��
you sef teh for nairaland oh. Eh wo! since 2006. How old are you ma'am?
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Alekai: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
you sef teh for nairaland oh.
Eh wo! since 2006.
How old are you ma'am?
[/s]
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by ekwerendi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Was he the only one in the helicopter??
It's feels awkward when his name is the only mentioned here....
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Nature8(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by haybhi1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Everything come and go Even the life that you have is borrowed'Cause you're not promised tomorrow.So live your life as if every day is gon' be your last..

LIFE well lived.. you came, saw and conquered... RIP Bryant..

Akon Ghetto��

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Thazard(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
post=86161071:

Wow!
You really gave out your piece of mind to that senseless, useless, wicked and evil comment you quoted.
Sometimes, you read some comments here on Nairaland and can only marvel.
How can someone be so wicked, callous and evil to post that?
It's so insane.
The death of Kobe actually brought tears to our eyes yesterday, it was a very painful loss.
And it's so sickening to see some Nairalanders liking that sick comments, birds of a feather they are!
There was another thread he was saying because Kobe wears the number 8 Jersey, he's going to have sex 8 times tonight! So sick!!

You said nothing but the truth in each word in your post.
You are truly a woman of WISDOM.
May Kobe's and the other departed souls Rest in perfect peace.
What a tragic end to life.
May God give Vanessa and the remaining 3 girls the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

if this your comment is the true meaning of replicating one self with a male offspring them it's a NO NO?? NO
with this comment it means your father birth you so that the stupidity in your lineage could continue with you.
how could one give birth to a son just to carry on with his own stupidity?
GBAMsolutely!
It's just so sickening Chief!
You read some comments here and shudder sometimes!
Senseless comment that boy posted!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
sharone21:

Adultery....
Place where u no know when u leave this world and u are leaving with more dents/stains?
Worst case scenario is for one of the daughters to bear a hyphenated name with that of her Hubby's.
Come to think of it, do you still bear your forefather's(patriarch's) name or a new(modern one)....the name go still LOST.
Na so men go also carry sex for head like say when dem leave this world and dem no see woman again den go quench.....MEN INDEED!
I tut women luv sex more than men
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ladycewhy:
NwaAmaikpe, is an old fool ,the worse fools are the people who claim to be his followers. Honestly even if he is old enough to be a grandpa if i see him in real life i will spit on him. What a scum of a human being.
Sister abi na babe u de take dis nigger serious. Don't u know who he is. Ebeg dis guy na clout him just the chase de try get attention.
His statements always starts with sense n end with nonsense
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

Sister abi na babe u de take dis nigger serious. Don't u know who he is. Ebeg dis guy na clout him just the chase de try get attention.
His statements always starts with sense n end with nonsense
lol
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol
I don been try get this can attention for facebook last week , na so I drop one bomb for Dem, na so Dem begin follow me oo. So tey I get over 50 replies. So sometimes, someone might just wanna catch some fun out of boredom by making irritating statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) / Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.