Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (101421 Views)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by 69simon(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
No too much talk, please make this kind justice no end for poor man alone, when so called rich people do this kind thin
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
tydi:

Truth though in a sane country and not in Nigeria.

You might be surprised though. It only takes CP, AIG or IG to show interest in the case.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
AnanseK:

Stone Age barbarism. Taking law into your hands. Can’t you see the civilized way Maryam Sanda’s murder case was handled?

Justice was served because the guys father was a powerful man. Nigerians don't trust police and judiciary. Amotekun to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by colestephan86: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
A man has shot his wife, a mother of 6 (3 boys & 3 girls) to death in Abia community, Nkporo, this morning.

The man, Mr Kalu Ilum of Etitiama Nkporo, Abia deputy Governor's hometown, shot his wife, Chichi dead around 7am today and angry youths burnt him to death and destroyed his house.

He reportedly shot his wife 2 times and then jumped into a well. He was cajoled to come out of the well and was later set on fire.

He had been threatening to kill his wife. When the wife's relations tried to settle their differences, he allegedly told them he would shoot her and nothing will happen. The wife wanted to divorce him due to domestic abuse but he swore to kill her if she tries it.

Here are photos shared on Facebook by eyewitness, Prince Dan Iyke (Nkporo Young Speaker)

Any unjust law is no law
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Too bad cry

Choose your Spouse wisely, don't be blinded by love.

Except God helps a man cos women changes so easily.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
How people of God easily find the will and courage to do this usually overwhelms me.
Islam, religion of peace. Christianity, religion of love. And yet, we experience neither peace nor love in this country.
Abeg face front, watin concern religion for this matter?
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Kinkinatus(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
So who is going to be responsible for 6 kids who have lost both parents? The mob, Abi? No one is factoring in the plight of these innocent kids. What a peverse, wicked and twisted world we live in.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by OyinO: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
How people of God easily find the will and courage to do this usually overwhelms me.
Islam, religion of peace. Christianity, religion of love. And yet, we experience neither peace nor love in this country.

They are NOTHING CLOSE TO BEING PEACEFUL RELIGIONS. Peaceful Religions are African Traditional Religion, Buddhism, Shinto, Hiduism, etc. But Islam, Judaism and Christianity are religions of terrorism.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by OyinO: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Serves the stewpid man right. This is how the trigger happy policemen shooting unarmed innocent citizens and brutal armed robbers are supposed to be treated in Africa.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by OyinO: 12:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Awon IPOB savages.
Two wrongs don't make a right

Your wrong Afonja thinking isn't right. You want the man to walk around with his life after ending that of another. Your wrongful thinking shouldn't push you into wrong actions like that, or else, you'll be shown the quick exit from earth plane. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by justjify(m): 1:21am On Jan 28, 2020
You are all mad. The Man that killed his wife and the Kporo Abia Youths that killed the man. All of una de mad
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Hope the people that killed him and destroyed his house will take care of his children?
Two wrongs can never make a right...
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:53am On Jan 28, 2020
OyinO:

They are NOTHING CLOSE TO BEING PEACEFUL RELIGIONS. Peaceful Religions are African Traditional Religion, Buddhism, Shinto, Hiduism, etc. But Islam, Judaism and Christianity are religions of terrorism.

RELIGIONS ARE NOT PEACEFUL. EITHER BUDDHISM IS FIGHTING HINDUISM, OR HINDUISM IS BURNING THEIR WOMEN ALIVE.

ALL RELIGIONS ARE EQUALLY USELESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Oyindidi:
Abeg face front, watin concern religion for this matter?

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Liposure: 4:41am On Jan 28, 2020
tiana29:
Lord have mercy... Sad news everywhere
hi
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by arthobartele(m): 5:55am On Jan 28, 2020
The people of d community suppose not to distroy his house, where are the children to live after these
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Emmymarvel(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2020
Sunofgod:
What a barbaric backward country and people.
Sincerely...i see no difference between this man and the youth. He killed is wife, youth killed him and burnt down his house , forgetting he has six kids. Well done youths for rendering the kids homeless as well as fatherless.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 28, 2020
destroyed his house? and this helps the kids how?
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by benjanny(m): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Most times am not against jungle justice
But killing the man and setting his house ablaze wasn't OK.Because those their children needs shelter therefore the house shouldn't be set ablaze
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Riele:
Typical Nigerian Man.

I feel no pity whatsoever for the man .

No pity at all. Just that their children who suddenly became orphans are the real victims here.
Hope they get good attention from relatives on both parents families.
And when they grow up, they would never forget the story of how their father shot their mother dead, and their kinsmen stoned their father to death immediately. cry

What a horrible end
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Bigfishlee45(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2020
killing the man might be fair enough but burning the house is madness. must they make the 6 children homeless before they are satisfied of justice
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by adikwuandy: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2020
I have met the woman in person. She operates a restaurant opposite my friend's bet store. The only source of the family survival. The first child just entered college (boarding) few weeks ago.
What a world!��

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by OyinO: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

RELIGIONS ARE NOT PEACEFUL. EITHER BUDDHISM IS FIGHTING HINDUISM, OR HINDUISM IS BURNING THEIR WOMEN ALIVE.

ALL RELIGIONS ARE EQUALLY USELESS.

I beg to differ. Among the useless, we have the more useless, and the most useless. And I have never seen Buddhism unleashing terrorism. The 3 Abrahamic religions are terroristic right from their scripts. Do some research.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Mshad662(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
These are the people that want there own COUNTRY.
I laugh in irish
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2020
OyinO:

I beg to differ. Among the useless, we have the more useless, and the most useless. And I have never seen Buddhism unleashing terrorism. The 3 Abrahamic religions are terroristic right from their scripts. Do some research.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Katuul: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2020
I LOVE THE YOUTHS OF THIS COMMUNITY

THE MAN DESERVES THE WORST

HE IS EVIL
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Mshad662:
These are the people that want there own COUNTRY.

I laugh in irish
unity Begger attache by force, what has domestic violence has to do with seceding?,,
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2020
what happened to the children now?
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by CoolJulian: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Serves him right, though I am against jungle justice.

I can never stop saying, 'it is better to divorce than die in marriage.'
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by playapayaski: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

The problem is that my wife is extremely stubborn and don't listen to me. She used to have this feminist mentality. Her mother also controls her father and can tell him to eat shit and shut up in front if everyone.

When she(my wife) does something wrong and I complain to her mother, she shouts in me and calls me a bitter person and that I always complain alot and if I refuse to complain that her and my wife does first, she says I have guilty conscience that's why I didn't call to complain.

Moreover! Serious health transmittable disease!

I see only 2 options here

1. Keep trying bro and stay positive.. If that fails then

2. Quit. Its no do or die affair, u'd die faster in a toxic unhappy marriage. But keep hoping option 1 works till I doesn't anymore.

Plus stop involving a 3rd party in ur issues, the both of u!
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Graxie(f): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
adikwuandy:
I have met the woman in person. She operates a restaurant opposite my friend's bet store. The only source of the family survival. The first child just entered college (boarding) few weeks ago.
What a world!��
Just imagine, yet she couldn't leave when he was threatening her. Some women are sick. What stopped her from leaving, why must she remain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.