Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (101425 Views)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
I worry for the future of my daughters, which Nigerian man is good?
western= womanizing
northern= radicals
eastern= wife murdering
southern= wife battering
solution, they should be nuns.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by euphratess(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
AlaEgo:
You killed him and burnt him to death.. That wasn't enough so you decided to burn his house too.. Are you guys not very stupid!!.. They left six children for crying of loud.. You just destroyed the small hope of the children... A lot of wrong in this judgement from the youths
guy you dnt know whom that guy is. He is the bad egg in the community. he jumped into a well of more than 50 feet that was initially dug by the white folk around 1957 in search for oil .. he survived because he had native frog charm.. that man na bad egg
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by havenz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=Swinger60 post=86153341] No dear, I disagree on the poverty being the cause.

It's either one is a good person, or a bad person.

There is no way someone that have a good heart, will even think of killing someone, not to talk of carrying it out.

That man is just evil. [/q
What can I say when I didn't see nor hear from their village elders...
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Eclement(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Okay...

Let the love affair or maybe enmity continue in the afterlife..
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by ChimaAgbalajob: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Onyi22:
Jungle justice

If this were a Fulani herdsman that killed the woman, would the youths have speedily meted out the same treatment?

I just want to know before i support the action or not.

I want every killer to meet the same punishment.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Kyari79(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
That is very good before he meet his Lord & face the real Hell
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by kilojoDesigns: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
We can't condemn Nigeria for being a jungle and still be the first to support jungle justice. cry

When I was young I witnessed something very similar, a man was burnt alive after being beating almost to the point of death. A very scaring experience. The overall emotion in the air was first anger then it turned to joy when the man started screaming in Flames. That was the end game, they just wanted to experience joy because they had none.

Check closely, any one in support of jungle justice would most likely be or have a high tendency to be a domestic violent person. It's basically the same thing just on different scales. Justice has been used as an excuse for psychopaths to blow off some steam and let loose for a few munites before they are forced to go back into their holes or wear their undersized sheep clothes.

Nothing wrong in handing him over to the police, I'm certain he would even be well beaten in their custody and finally get a death sentence or life imprisonment.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Stranger18: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin awon psychopath
donstan18:
There's something spiritually and mentally wrong with this particular guy on blue.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by tiana29(f): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Liposure:
hi
hello
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Riele:
Typical Nigerian Man.

I feel no pity whatsoever for the man.

Shut up. If you have nothing good to contribute you just shut the trap up rather than making unnecessary comments.
Re: Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 1:12am On Apr 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.