Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Are The Drawbacks Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Are The Drawbacks Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat (811 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Drawbacks Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat by temizeee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
considering a man ready to settle down,with low income,but likes mini home that's compact and stylish design
i need your opinion,talk from experience, advice....
what are the advantage and major drawbacks of building a two bedroom compact flat over three/four bedroom flat......
Re: What Are The Drawbacks Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat by phorget(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2020
temizeee:
considering a man ready to settle down,with low income,but likes mini home that's compact and stylish design
i need your opinion,talk from experience, advice....
what are the advantage and major drawbacks of building a two bedroom compact flat over three/four bedroom flat......

Two bedroom would be more pocket friendly since you'll be using lesser materials compare to when building a Three bedroom. Major drawback would be the inadequate rooms to serve your family in time to come.

I would rather you go with at least a three bedroom. You may be handling the finishes one room at a time.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Drawbacks Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat by Analyst01(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2020
I can only make judgements from an economic standpoint as I don't know your personal biases.

2 bedroom is definitely pocket friendly.
This comes down the size of the building, the land space it will occupy. You can afford quality materials to give your home the kind of finished look you desire.

On the other hand, you will have to consider what the size of your family is like. Minimalist lifestyle sounds good if you are overseas. We have a different culture here. You need to consider the number of children you'd desire to have. Family members still pay us visits without announcement and we must shelter them, think of your mother-in-law visiting etc.

Deciding to invest in a home is a long term huge capital investment.

As the person above has mentioned, I think a three bedroom home is preferable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Magodo Phase 2 With Pictures / We Design GRAND POP & Worldwide Interior Designs With Satisfaction -07034485442 / New!!! The Amari Gardens, Lakowe Now Selling At Promo Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.