Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Is Mtnf Scholarship Really Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Mtnf Scholarship Really Out? (1394 Views)

MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award / Mtnf Scholarship Shortlist / Mtnf Scholarship 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Mtnf Scholarship Really Out? by Jovie: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
I just got an email inviting me to ABU for the scholarship award.

Has any one gotten a similar message. Is it verifiable?

thank you
Re: Is Mtnf Scholarship Really Out? by Tokotaya: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
It's in the press. Congratulations!

MTN Foundation gives scholarship to 238 students

MTN Foundation has concluded plans to present scholarships to 238 Nigerian undergraduates for the 2010/2011, according to a company statement.

The foundation, according to the statement, will also renew scholarships of another 264 students, who maintained a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.5 in their studies, from a total of 500, who benefited from the first phase of the scholarship scheme in 2009.

The MTN Foundation Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme kicked off last year with 500 beneficiaries drawn from accredited public universities, polytechnics and colleges of education across the six geo-political zones of Nigeria.

The scholarship, worth N200,000 per academic year, covering tuition in book allowance and pocket allowance, is renewable, provided the recipients maintain a minimum of 3.5 CGPA in their courses of study.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201012140403375

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter / Marris College / I Need Unilorin Website For The Post Utme Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.