Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Want An Abortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want An Abortion (32351 Views)

Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want An Abortion by makatunder: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Im some weeks late and i need a drug to abort it,  Where can i get it and how much pls i need an urgent reply im so scared,
Re: I Want An Abortion by thweraja10: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hey girl i know of a drug that is safe and does not have any side effect. Just wait for nine months by then the pregnancy is gone. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want An Abortion by Odunnu: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
Its better you seek professional advice from a recognised hospital. Dont put your life at risk please. I love you,I dont wish you death

1 Like

Re: I Want An Abortion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
op pls stop this pretence. did u call us when the action was going on?

1 Like

Re: I Want An Abortion by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hydrochloric acid
Re: I Want An Abortion by thweraja10: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hydrochloric acid

You wicked ooo Hydrochloric acid

@ Poster its just nine month just face the consequence of your action
Re: I Want An Abortion by Cpumping(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
[b][/b]sorrry sweetheart. you just have to deal with it. looking for an abortion drug on naira land is very foolish of u. talk to someone. u jst have to live wit the consequences. u can always reach me if u want to talk to someone.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Abortion by Woke4all(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
angry undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want An Abortion by yme1(f): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
please only take drugs that are prescribed by a doctor, becareful on how you go about it
Re: I Want An Abortion by Dsense(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
Cpumping:

[b][/b]sorrry sweetheart. you just have to deal with it. looking for an abortion drug on naira land is very foolish of u. talk to someone. u jst have to live wit the consequences. u can always reach me if u want to talk to someone.
You would like to top it up? . . . undecided grin

OP.
Be eating and drinking your daily poo poo and urine . . .It works.
Re: I Want An Abortion by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
Alum, Potash, mixed with 7up and Black soap.

Dont eat till 7pm and drink that mixture
Re: I Want An Abortion by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ask a doctor. Thread now locked because no further suggestions would be helpful.

2 Likes

Re: I Want An Abortion by yme1(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
dayokanu:

Alum, Potash, mixed with 7up and Black soap.

Dont eat till 7pm and drink that mixture
you wan kill person pikin abi? cheesy

you are damn dangerous angry
Re: I Want An Abortion by Odunnu: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
Wow!
I'm stil posting in a locked thread.
I must be extremely smart(lol)
Re: I Want An Abortion by Dsense(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^You are grin
The Mod re on em way to your spot . . lol
Re: I Want An Abortion by yme1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2010
Odunnu:

Wow!
[b]I'm stil posting in a locked thread.[/b]I must be extremely smart(lol)
grin grin
Re: I Want An Abortion by makatunder: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
Thank u all for being constructive and distructive at de same time, Il go to a doc an gt a test b4 i do smthng daft,
hav a nice night,
Re: I Want An Abortion by Dsense(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
I don't know why you brought your shamless story up here the first place angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want An Abortion by BaboonYansh: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
@poster
since your pregnancy is still in the early weeks you can take the Mifeprex/misoprostol regimen. But I doubt if a drug like Mifeprex will be available in Nigeria. Misoprostol however is cheap and widely available so you can use the Misoprostol only regimen. Just take 800mcg of misoprostol va.ginally every 6, 12 or 24 hours depending on you. Make sure you wet each tablet (to enable dissolution) before inserting it as far as possible into your va.gina.

Also don't forget to use a pad after inserting the drug into your V because there will be a flushing out of the embryo. Common side effects include vomitting,, diarrhoea, cramps and headache. Best of luck.
Re: I Want An Abortion by slymm(f): 2:18am On Dec 10, 2010
baboonyash, you better stop prescribing abortion pills over the internet. Those things are not supposed to be take just like that. She needs to be examined by a doctor first , And of course misoprostol only works when the foetus is less than 9weeks. Lease let her go and see a docto. Next time she will use a condom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want An Abortion by san26dy(f): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2010
My dear you need to see your doctor and determine how many weeks pregnant you are, via ultrasound before you kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Abortion by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2010
i dont know how soon you'll see this. You've obviously made up your mind about the abortion. Whatever, thats ur problem. If you're sure, good for you. Just make sure
1. If ur taking drugs, you're not alone. Effects are maaaaadddd!!!! The exact drugs you should take? I can't say it here. If ur up to 6 weeks, go for surgical
3. If its less than 4 weeks, reply me immediately. There might be an easy way
Re: I Want An Abortion by fontv1: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2011
If anyone knows of any hospital or doctor around agege, Iyana ipaja, Egbeda that can handle surgical abortion very well pls do not post it here if its not safe. but pls, send to me via sms 08189462316. thanks
Re: I Want An Abortion by greedie1(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2011
if its less than 5 weeks, cytotec can do d work but if its more dan 5 weeks,den its surgical. Pls try to practise safe sex next time, All d best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want An Abortion by dontjudge101: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2012
anathemia pls post ur no. need to talk to u abt ur post. thanks.
Re: I Want An Abortion by dontjudge101: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2012
anathemia:

i dont know how soon you'll see this. You've obviously made up your mind about the abortion. Whatever, thats ur problem. If you're sure, good for you. Just make sure
1. If ur taking drugs, you're not alone. Effects are maaaaadddd!!!! The exact drugs you should take? I can't say it here. If ur up to 6 weeks, go for surgical
3. If its less than 4 weeks, reply me immediately. There might be an easy way
Pls send ur no. thanks
Re: I Want An Abortion by ChynoBEATS: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Seun:
Ask a doctor. Thread now locked because no further suggestions would be helpful.

Dude lock this thread
Re: I Want An Abortion by thatchick: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Dude lock this thread

Wetin u find come here after the last post is over 3 years.

2 Likes

Re: I Want An Abortion by 2Tade: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
If anyone can hook me up with misoprostol pills, pls reply.
Re: I Want An Abortion by Resourceinfo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hey dear,

Abortion is extremely dangerous okay. As much as you don't want to have the baby. You need to think of it in so many angles. Ask yourself "What if". What is something goes wrong? What if you lose your life? what if your uterus is messed up in the process. What if it some complication arises?

Please have the baby. That baby could be very important to you or the nation tomorrow.
Re: I Want An Abortion by Nigeriadondie: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Pls dont abort. Life is precious. That child u want to abort WOULD be the source of ur joy tomorrow. Pls dont ve blood on ur hands
Re: I Want An Abortion by TheActionase(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seems the doctors on this page can help....they help me and my partner successfully. They don't judge or use sentiments..

https://freeonlinebiznezideas..com/2020/03/abortion-how-to-handle-unwanted_29.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.