Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging (3671 Views)

Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu / Are Tomatoes Fruits Or Vegetables? / Food Supplements That Promote Eye Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging by felifeli: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
Which vegetable (efo) works best for purging and how to cook it ?
Re: Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging by InkedNerd(f): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2010
I think ofe nsala can help with that. I'm not entirely sure though. It may depend on the amount of pepper you but in the soup.
Re: Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging by rubi(f): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ofe Afan/edi kai ko will help add a lot of (spinach) if in US but in Nigeria add alot of (ugu)

Personally I eat apple in the night before going to bed for digestion and that helps to purge in the morning
Re: Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging by InkedNerd(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
@OP: If you wanna purge, try eating something with lots of fiber.
Re: Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging by MissyB3(f): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2010
Spinach stew

Bitter leaf soup, too.
Re: Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging by snthesis(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2010
Vegetable soup
Re: Vegetables That Promote Quick Purging by pocketndry: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2010
Drink 2 full cups of warm water first thing in the morning before eating anything. Within 30 mins you will be running to the bathroom.

(1) (Reply)

i need guide/steps on how to prepare a delicious catfish Barbecue / Fresh Mushrooms For Sale / I Don't Know How To Cook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.