Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant (6836 Views)

Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial / Basketball Players Cries Seriously For The Death Of Kobe Bryant (photos, Video) / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by PearlTV: 1:27am On Jan 29, 2020

Kim Kardashian attended a midnight Sunday Service in honour of her friend Kobe Bryant.

The star was seen leaving the memorial which took place hours after the NBA legend died in a helicopter crash with his daughter Gianna, 13 and seven others in Calabasas, California.

Kim dressed in a white satin wrap skirt and top for the service, which she attended with her close friend Jonathan Cheban.

SEE MORE HOT KIM KARDASHIAN PHOTOS HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by InfernoNig: 3:04am On Jan 29, 2020
Na only she go there ba?
Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by missimelda01(f): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2020
I feel bad for these celebrities, cameras everywhere, no privacy cry

Make yourself/spouse happy this valentine, check my signature kiss
Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by MickzyDonald: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2020
I know this girl always admire Bryant

Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by MrToothBrush: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2020
missimelda01:
you feel bad for the work they do? You feel bad for the way they make money and feed?

Your Mata taya me

Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Women are more beautiful, when they are fully clothed.

Look how adorable she is.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by missimelda01(f): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2020
lol I'm sure sometimes they just want to be normal.
MrToothBrush:
you feel bad for the work they do? You feel bad for the way they make money and feed?

Your Mata taya me
Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by Goalnaldo(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2020
She dressed modestly. Ah I remember, hubby is now a preacher.

1 Like

Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2020
missimelda01:

Make yourself/spouse happy this valentine, check my signature kiss
There’s nothing like Kim without the camera.
Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by sinatella: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
hot sunday night
Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by PearlTV: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
cute woman
Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
Na only she go there ba?
Re: Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant by InfernoNig: 4:37am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=ForbesHomesNG post=86233170][/quote]

Too bad. Just go to their office then, m sure they will rectify it

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Butt In Skintight Spandex Is Out Of Control. / Hornny Beverly Osu: See What She Is Doing In Her Room / Busted!!! Mariah Carey Suffers Nip Slip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.