Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial (3921 Views)

Jnr Pope: Remains Of Make-Up Artist Abigail Frederick Exhumed (Photos) / Hot Kim Kardashian Attends Midnight Sunday Service In Honour Of Kobe Bryant / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by Lisa4nairaland: 2:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Remains of Kobe Bryant & his daughter,returned to their family for burial

The bodies of Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna, 13, have been released to their family for burial, a week after they died along with seven others in a helicopter crash in California.

A spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office, told DailyMail that the remains of the 44-year-old NBA legend and his daughter, who lost their lives when the helicopter crashed into a hillside in Calabasas, California, on January 26, were returned after confirmation of their identity and a cause of death was determined by investigators.

Click here for latest news

The remains of the pilot, Ara Zobayan, and passengers Christina Mauser, 38, Sarah Chester, 45, and her 13-year-old daughter Payton, also have been released, the spokeswoman confirmed.

Passengers John Altobelli, 56, his wife Keri, 46, and their daughter Alyssa, 14, are ready to be released, but have not yet been picked up by family members, according to the coroner’s office.

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/kobe-bryant-burial/
Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by Bluntguy: 2:16am On Feb 04, 2020
Well, at times good things never last. And we should be careful what we wish ourselves. He said he would want to die young so as to be immortalized. He got his wish.

Lalasticlala, you need to stop this type of thing above me o. Someone posting adverts in a section like this.
Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by Kingrexyl(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2020
They will surely be missed, Kobe died a legend and he will live in our hearts � forever, his legacy lives on forever. It's so painful but we can't change anything, what have happened have already happened.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by partnerbizn5(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2020
People die here and we ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by victorian(f): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2020
What a pity. cry

Some families died along with Kobe.

If only they had known, they would have stayed back at home watching TV instead of joining Kobe in his private helicopter trips.

The guy just carried families along with him, which no one is even talking or grieving about except their extended families. Only God knows what the families of these dead ones are going through.

I don't follow people or friends to any gig or party or private jet thing or private boat cruise.

I'm naturally a loner and I like it that way. I can't come and die another man's death. cry

May all their souls rest in peace amen

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by Liposure: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:
What a pity. cry

Some families died along with Kobe.

If only they had known, they would have stayed back at home watching TV instead of joining Kobe in his private helicopter trips.

The guy just carried families along with him, which no one is even talking or grieving about except their extended families. Only God knows what the families of these dead ones are going through.

I don't follow people or friends to any gig or party or private jet thing or private boat cruise.

I'm naturally a loner and I like it that way. I can't come and die another man's death. cry

May all their souls rest in peace amen
sweetheart, i dont believe u are a loner. I ve always thought of u as sociable. We learn everyday
Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by victorian(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Liposure:
sweetheart, i dont believe u are a loner. I ve always thought of u as sociable. We learn everyday

Smiles

I have two personalities.

When I'm at work, I'm sociable, friendly, outspoken, cheerful, good listener, adviser, helper and all smiles.

Immediately it's getting dark towards evening, I'm home, quiet, shy, need peace and quiet, don't want to go out, cook, enjoy tv series and movies, don't want to listen to problems from anyone,cause my Brain has been saturated during the day with issues from people , clients, neighbours and colleagues .
If you chat me up at night talking about your problems to me, I get cranky and exasperated.
That's when u make me remember my own problems too. And thats one thing I don't want to remember at home. Quickly I will snap at you and say hey babe! Or guy! I have my own problems too, please don't start my head is about to burst!
I had such annoying chat last night from a lady friend on facebook but she felt sorry for bombarding me with her problems. I told her because I don't talk about my problems doesnt mean I'm immune to problems. I keep quiet about what I'm going through cos I know everyonelse is going thru one issue or the other. I rather speak to God about it, than talk to anyone about it. And u will never read any of my problems I go through online or nairaland. It's no use talking about it here. grin

So evening time, I lock up doors be alone or be with someone who truly care about me cheesy

I enjoy my alone time. I don't club, I don't go in groups to parties. If I'm in your party, just know u must be very very important to me. I don't like group outings. I don't like weddings lol. cheesy
Don't blame me, it's part of life

So what will u call such a lady?

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by Liposure: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
K
Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by Liposure: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:

Smiles

I have two personalities.

When I'm at work, I'm sociable, friendly, outspoken, cheerful, good listener, adviser, helper and all smiles.

Immediately it's getting dark towards evening, I'm home, quiet, shy, need peace and quiet, don't want to go out, cook, enjoy tv series and movies, don't want to listen to problems from anyone,cause my Brain has been saturated during the day with issues from people , clients, neighbours and colleagues .
If you chat me up at night talking about your problems to me, I get cranky and exasperated.
That's when u make me remember my own problems too. And thats one thing I don't want to remember at home. Quickly I will snap at you and say hey babe! Or guy! I have my own problems too, please don't start my head is about to burst!
I had such annoying chat last night from a lady friend on facebook but she felt sorry for bombarding me ith her I toher
i swear, you are an amazing person
Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by victorian(f): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Liposure:
I swear, U are an amazing person

Wow! Thanks cheesy

That's so kind of you. I appreciate kiss
Re: Remains Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter,returned To Their Family For Burial by Liposure: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:

Wow! Thanks cheesy
That's so kind of you. I appreciate kiss

u are welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna / Photo: Lionel Messi Gets New Tattoo / Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Gets Bigoted, Homophobic Nigerian Kicked Out Of UK Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.