Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day (36801 Views)

Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Mentally-Deranged Anglican Priest Sets ATM Of Imo Microfinance Bank, Aba On Fire (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

What do you know about inc8vil. Going round beating people like a thug is civil behaviour to ypu shey. I talk am say you no well no be insult. Who is superior to who? Mayne they are superior to you because you are a coward. Any man who cannot do his job properly cannot be more superior to me.

Do u lack basic comprehension or what. I can’t communicate normally with u and u understand a word I’m saying or get my point so u go on ur insultive verbal attacks.

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by harakiri(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
KINGwax007:
Ok.. wetin make we do? Make we go help u fight them?

When I say this is a failed generation, this is the reason why....clinically insane degenerates.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by atmstyle: 3:39am On Jan 30, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Where can you find the good ones?

See one in this link: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/nigerian-soldier-wins-heart-of.html?m=1

We should encourage good behaviour But discourage bad behaviour.
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Who do you like this nau. Black lives matter is police brutality. You are here spewing horseshit. You seem very bitter that he is based in America. Na that one deu vex una pass. SMH

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by 9jaRealist: 6:00am On Jan 30, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

This is the reason some Nigerians abroad never want to return home and choose to remain in exile.

Many Nigerians abroad work/save all year so that they can come "flex" in Nigeria in December. Rinse and Repeat...
>
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Jaqenhghar: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2020
atmstyle:

See one in this link: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/nigerian-soldier-wins-heart-of.html?m=1

We should encourage good behaviour But discourage bad behaviour.
Who should encourage good behaviour? Is it the civilians or the army. When the 'few bad ones' misbehave let the good ones stand up to yhem nau ig theu are really sincere
Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Shithole country indeed...
Nigerian army n thier thirst for brutalizing innocent civilians didn't start today buh this regime practically added more power to thier elbow...
Useless cowards that pee themselves at the sight of insurgents buh won't fail to form Rambo on innocent civilians...
couldnt have said it better, they get excited when its a civilian, chance to show off their military training, you can literally see the excitement in them,
that is when they remember that they are soldiers, who are "serving the country!!", they have PMBs private phone number, due to this service.
Same goes for the police, etc, its even worse if there is a fine girl with you, because the showing off increases.

Re: Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day by VolvoS60(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
We weren't there and so we can't say what exactly happened. But the truth will eventually come out. It always does.

If I heard that members of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT) arrested someone on the road and tortured him for 'disrespect' my first reaction would be shock and surprise. Teachers simply don't usually do that sort of thing.

If I heard that medical laboratory technicians had arrested someone and taken him to the lab for beating and proper 'discipline', I would also be sceptical. Lab technicians simply don't do that sort of thing.

But there are some Nigerian government workers...some people who call themselves 'staff' who have a longstanding reputation for bestiality. When we hear awful stories about them it is easy to believe such stories - because we know these people and what they stand for. We know what they do.

People who constantly demand respect and try to decree it into existence - instead of actually earning it - through their deeds are not to be trusted. They have nothing to offer.

Osmond Eweka Who 'Scammed Job Seekers' In New York Beg Court To Visit Nigeria / Laura Tamabari Atih Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video)