Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

New Footage Of Kobe's Helicopter Circling Overhead Before The Crash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Footage Of Kobe's Helicopter Circling Overhead Before The Crash (1033 Views)

Video Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Crashing With His 13 Year Old Daughter, Gigi / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Footage Of Kobe's Helicopter Circling Overhead Before The Crash by liliandrew: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Another footage of Kobe Bryant's helicopter circling 'aggressively' overhead has surfaced online.

An eye witness who captured the moment took to Twitter to share the video of the helicopter circling over Glendale, California, just 30 minutes before the Sikorsky S-76 crashed into a hillside in Calabasas, northwest of Los Angeles on Sunday.

He wrote:

'I try and video /photograph all the weird stuff happening above my house in Glendale,CA. Unfortunately this morning I didn’t realize I was filming the helicopter Kobe Bryant, his daughter and others were in 31 minutes before they crashed . RIP,' a Twitter user with the handle @theironlydreams wrote.

Watch Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LglM_cnNqfo

read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/01/29/new-footage-of-kobes-helicopter-circling-overhead-before-the-crash/

Re: New Footage Of Kobe's Helicopter Circling Overhead Before The Crash by Excellingexcell: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
RIP Great.
The whole sport community will miss you, one of the greatest bballers of all time

Are you a sport bettor? Check my sig

(1) (Reply)

Van Persie Names Striker Man Utd Should Have Signed Instead Of Ighalo / Make 2k To 5k Plus Daily With My Bet9ja Format / Mohamed Salah Takes Insolent Shot At Sadio Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.