Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. (732 Views)

Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / What's The Best Shipping Company; From China To Nigeria, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. by adeniyi65(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is my story.i enroll for BVN registration when it kickoff.but the problem arise when i lost my phone.it took me more than 6 months before i could go to glo to retrieve it back.out of luck,globacom said they can't issue back a sim which has been lost for more than 6 months.
I went to my bank � to know any help they can offer me.they said my unable to provide my BVN number wouldn't allow them to do anything in my account.i really needs nigerian account bearing my name.
pls nairalanders who had experienced something like this case of mine or those who works around the premises of banking should kindly help a fellow brethren out pls.
Re: Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. by psalmsmiles(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
First of all, dont you have your account number? I think they should be able to retrieve your bvn with it but if you dont, sadly, i don`t think much can be done to help unless you get betta money. Asin money!

1 Like

Re: Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. by believesama(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Locate any sterling bank and call me let me talk to the customer service personnel 08168061270.

You will definitely get the BVN within 48hours or less.
Re: Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. by shortgun(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Beware of scammers.
Keep Ur third eye open while contacting anyone that wants to "help" you.
Re: Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. by believesama(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
shortgun:
Beware of scammers.
Keep Ur third eye open while contacting anyone that wants to "help" you.

I asked him to go to sterling bank and let me talk to the customer service personnel about it.
If i want to scam him I will be telling him otherwise okay.

Thanks to your guard though i really appreciate, if he wants his BVN it's his choice to make.

1 Like

Re: Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. by adeniyi65(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
psalmsmiles:
First of all, dont you have your account number? I think they should be able to retrieve your bvn with it but if you dont, sadly, i don`t think much can be done to help unless you get betta money. Asin money!
I have the account number with me when i was visiting Union Bank for help but it's useless now when i can't use it for banking transactions.the problem we have with big bank employees is that they reluctantly attend to your problem when it arise.
Re: Am Unable To Own A Bank Account In Nigeria.help Me Out Pls. by adeniyi65(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
believesama:
Locate any sterling bank and call me let me talk to the customer service personnel 08168061270.

You will definitely get the BVN within 48hours or less.
thanks a lot sir.i will visit there on Monday by God's grace and let you know as it goes.

(1) (Reply)

love / FG: 5.4m Poor Nigerians Now Receiving N5,000 Monthly / Ceos Of Disney, Mastercard, And Salesforce All Resign Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.