Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Advise Needed On llcredit Loan App And Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise Needed On llcredit Loan App And Me (677 Views)

Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App / Is Lcredit Loan App Legit? (lcredit Loan App Review) / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed On llcredit Loan App And Me by aderossin: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good evening NLs i need your advice on this issue on my mind
I applied for a loan of #5000 to be due in 14 days dogh am 10 days llate after the due date which I called the customer care line to e xplain,that I can not pay the full money but I can send part of the money since they accept partial Payment which I transfer 3500 and I call them to acknowledged the paymient so they can adjust it on my dash board for me to know my balance,they refuse to that and the over due charges is increasing everyday
They refuse to pick my calls again if i use other number they will tell me they are working on it
Why am putting this here is later when chargees has accumulated they will start calling contacts that owing them

That is prove of the payment which they refuse to acknowledged

This the customer care line
0705 997 9779 Lcredit

1 Share

Re: Advise Needed On llcredit Loan App And Me by healthserve(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
What's the name of this loan service provider
Re: Advise Needed On llcredit Loan App And Me by Gbagura: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lcredit is a bad loan app. Don't near them.

(1) (Reply)

Former Bayelsa Guber Aspirant, Keniebi Okoko Died Of Anaesthesia Liposuction / MP3: Meek Mill – Otherside Of America / Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.