Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days (21349 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days by mascot87(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
boolet:

Werey, na me be d cause of your frustration?

Mumu sir ode. You don dey madd
Re: Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days by CrazyMan(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rocktation:
Nigerian government can mumu ehnnnn...
You're trusting people to self-quarantine in their houses because they are Jesus Christs and care about Nigerians abi? Will they even be teleporting from the airport to their hotel rooms and houses? Patrick Sawyer did not teach you people anything. Dundees..
Safest precaution method for now is to avoid Chinese people. As degrading as this sounds is that they will have little or no screening upon entry into the country. Their white skin qualifies them to move around the country with unrestricted access.

The government will keep slumbering until cases and casualties are being recorded and confirmed.

The best is to keep yourself and family safe... Happy New year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days by JavaKonjo: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Every one from China, both Nigerian or Chinese entering Nigeria must be Quarantined for 30 days! , if it was the other way round, they will not let us enter the plane to go to China, remember what the Chinese did to Africans durring the Ebola scare?
Re: Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days by Rocktation(f): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
CrazyMan:

Safest precaution method for now is to avoid Chinese people. As degrading as this sounds is that they will have little or no screening upon entry into the country. Their white skin qualifies them to move around the country with unrestricted access.

The government will keep slumbering until cases and casualties are being recorded and confirmed.

The best is to keep yourself and family safe... Happy New year.

Instead of them to reassure people as to how they plan to effectively keep the epidemic off our borders, they are arrogantly saying that they cannot stop people from coming to the country. Senseless and insensitive as always. It's every man for himself, really.

Take a trip to Australia and see how their border control officers scrutinize an ordinary apple, even without any rumors of a disease outbreak. Nigerians are there, surviving on a prayer. Na dem sabi.

Happy new year, man! Good to see that you're still very much around.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days by Horus(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMu61PABm_g

Coronavirus: Do you think Nigeria is ready?
Re: Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days by BlongTrendies(f): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
I am so sure they do not really understand the implications of this outbreak. Let me give you a fitting illustration. Have you ever been close to someone who has broncho-pneumonia or frequent asthmatic attacks? Imagine everyone around you having such attacks. From my experience caring for persons with respiratory disorders. It can be frustrating and painful. That's whats this outbreak is like. They should quarantine them for several weeks immediately they arrive. Or Use the British style outright ban on flights. Must we sacrifice humans before we start thinking. I remember the episode with ebola. I fell ill during that period. The doctor had to stay 2 meters away from me and asked me to check my temperature myself. Everyone treated me like i had the illness. At that time i know how many Chinese people left their businesses to their countries. Its of recent they started coming back. We are not ready for this kind of frustration. FOR ONCE, the authorities should the right thing for the sake of national health and security.
I have read so much about this subject. The part that got to me is that people more than 65 cant get over it once infected.
Re: Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days by kalu67: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Watch this funny video of how these guys try to avoid corona virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9tHu613pY
Re: Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days by EzeCanada: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
China - the inventors of COVID 19 eventually teaching the world including the imbecilic Nigeria Senate how to respond in critical time as we are in. How ridiculous. See link below:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-to-china-the-virus-is-now-a-foreign-problem-and-theyre-creating-a-fortress-to-keep-it-so-11965056

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: / COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.