Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro (1486 Views)

Neatly Used Xbox One X And Xbox One S / Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games / How To Apply Factory Reset To Your PS4 and PS4 PRO (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:08am On Jan 30, 2020
I have this consoles and want to sell them, all abroad used but in good conditions, clean and fine with controllers.
What is the market price for these machines Pls. And if i put/hack games on it does the price go up considerably?

1 Like

Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:09am On Jan 30, 2020
Experts please advice me

1 Like

Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 30, 2020
If you have pictures post them . Someone might be interested .
Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by bravesoul247(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
I have this consoles and want to sell them, all abroad used but in good conditions, clean and fine with controllers.
What is the market price for these machines Pls. And if i put/hack games on it does the price go up considerably?
If you really wanna stand out from other vendors, just sell it lesser. Did you buy it or was it gifted to you?
Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
bravesoul247:
If you really wanna stand out from other vendors, just sell it lesser. Did you buy it or was it gifted to you?
I know. The point of my post is what is the STANDARD PRICE? then i know the reduction to put on it

1 Like

Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by texazzpete(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

I know. The point of my post is what is the STANDARD PRICE? then i know the reduction to put on it

Best option is to go to Jiji or Olist and check trending prices. That's a FAR better option that asking on Nairaland where transaction volume is low.
Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by Robrumery1000: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
WhatsApp me 08098234096

GreaterFuture1:
Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
texazzpete:

Best option is to go to Jiji or Olist and check trending prices. That's a FAR better option that asking on Nairaland where transaction volume is low.
Transaction low here? I was hoping i would sell all of them here?

1 Like

Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
You haven't even posted pictures of what you have ?

Your first problem trying to sell here is that we don't know you . You aren't a regular here .

Post pictures . Your location.

What are the specs and names of the consoles ? Ps Pro PS4 slim or S or X or what ? What is the size of the hard drive ? How many pads per console ?

But it depends .

500 Xbox one s should be 60k- 1 trb s box one s - 80k

X box one X - 100- 110k . But it depends on other factors .

Ultimately it depends on you and what you want for it .

Pictures will help , you might get more for it.

But trust is key , if you were a regular here you would get more positive offers. Besides most of us here use PS 4 not xbox.

All the best .
Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
tobianthony:
You haven't even posted pictures of what you have ?

Your first problem trying to sell here is that we don't know you . You aren't a regular here .

Post pictures . Your location.

What are the specs and names of the consoles ? Ps Pro PS4 slim or S or X or what ? What is the size of the hard drive ? How many pads per console ?

But it depends .

500 Xbox one s should be 60k- 1 trb s box one s - 80k

X box one X - 100- 110k . But it depends on other factors .

Ultimately it depends on you and what you want for it .

Pictures will help , you might get more for it.

But trust is key , if you were a regular here you would get more positive offers. Besides most of us here use PS 4 not xbox.

All the best .
No need for fear, no nneed for trust issues. When the consoles get to me, i will create a new thread and upload it. Transaction will be face to face
The info i needed is what you just gave me in the latter part of your post

1 Like

Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

No need for fear, no nneed for trust issues. When the consoles get to me, i will create a new thread and upload it. Transaction will be face to face
The info i needed is what you just gave me in the latter part of your post

No P....

1 Like

Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by franknero1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
hello everyone, i have a 4tb hard disk, with over 145 plus ps4 pkg games inside the 4tb for sale at 60k. please buzz on 08068772124 lagos if you are interested. thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4845838/4-tera-byte-external-hard
Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2020
franknero1:
hello everyone, i have a 4tb hard disk, with over 145 plus ps4 pkg games inside the 4tb for sale at 60k. please buzz on 08068772124 lagos if you are interested. thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4845838/4-tera-byte-external-hard
you should create your own thread and advertise what you want to advertise?

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro by franknero1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
ok thanks and noted

GreaterFuture1:

you should create your own thread and advertise what you want to advertise?

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Controller For Sale. / SOLD / Ask Your Gaming Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.