Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS (40422 Views)

Gunmen Raid Lagos College Of Education, Kill Lecturer, Student / Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) / Efcc Raid Lagos Club 57 To Arrest 12 Suspected Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Papanwamaikpe: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2020
fatymore:
undecided
Don't worry. I'll contact you now
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Izigha(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Police no get work, na to dey arrest and harass innocent people

Who carry pregnant woman go hotel? Shey pregnant women still dey do runs ni Abi what am I missing

Omo see mentality, a pregnant woman can't go to a hotel
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Police no get work, na to dey arrest and harass innocent people

Who carry pregnant woman go hotel? Shey pregnant women still dey do runs ni Abi what am I missing

Maybe 1 or 3 months pregnant
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2020
MrStan11:
So club owners and hoteliers have not seen any need to form a strong union and Get an injunction from supreme Court to Bar Efcc , SARS and Police from raiding their legitimate business.
leave dem naa dem go soon pack up
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Whiteways: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigeria Oluwa, wettin dey occur?
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by fatymore(f): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Don't worry. I'll contact you now
you are not Ok
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by wittyt98(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2020
fantastic1:
You response is so dumb. So because hotels provide shelter for cyber criminals, it is ok to arrest everybody. What happened to their intelligence gathering unit that will enable them track the real criminals instead of packing everybody?
You know the dumbest person here is you right? grin its obvious u didn't comprehend my comment properly before spewing trash cus if u did, u wouldn't be here making a fool of yourself

read my comment again and point out where I said it's ok to arrest anybody
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

I just tire for all those police o

Person nor fit relax for hotel again

Watin you dey find for hotel
Abi you be DJ?
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Lol
How can you fall for that in 2020?

kokomilala:
With all due respect, the Nigeria Police have decomposed into a coterie of irresponsibles; an unsort machinery of terror,wheeling along society to exploit the defenceless,or electing to look the other way when the defenceless need them.
They have lost their moorings naturally in this state of anomie.So, one gets the impression that they are serving the interest of a select few.
At Idumota, scammers are exploiting people brazenly on the road and the police can't do anything about it.These guys approach you innocuously and give you a card,ask you to choose random numbers.Then tell you you've won phony prizes and, at this point, near-coerse you to part with some cash in order to redeem your phony prize.Once you give them the money, you can't have it back.They ask for more and more.How can such daylight assault be happening in a state where there are policemen?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Papanwamaikpe: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2020
fatymore:
you are not Ok
Check your WhatsApp
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by seangy4konji: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
I wish you know how terrible the world see Nigeria now...countries has adviced their citizens not to come here because of police brutality andd police related crimes??

How do you explain to your kids when you take your wife and kids out to have a nice time and police stops you for no reason,did not ask for car papers,drivers liscence but ask you why you have beards and why you did not cut your hair...and you try to talk start giving you slaps and drag you into their hilux and next thing is station cell...walking on the road and a boy of 22 years points a gun at you to bring your phone and password.he want to check the contents of your phone...

is that sane to you

You dont know what Buhari has done to this country...this police now act like we are under some sort of ISIS ruled country...you fear going out,you cant even go to a bar before looking left aand right....police just goes around people houses ,jumping fence looking for whats not...

does this makes sense to you and the goverment is saying nothing about it.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by harmbhrosz(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
And I repeat:
and what is your your president doing about it?
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by kokomilala(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2020
@StaffofOrayan, lol! In fact,I can't come to terms how I even listened to them for a start. Interestingly, I'm very well versed with that area.I grew up there before we moved out to the Mainland.It's crazy. Well, it's street... even the bravest,at times, are helmed in by unexpected scoundrels.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2020
stevmatt15:

Maybe 1 or 3 months pregnant

Naso my nigga..u get my msg

1 Like

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by EdiskyHarry: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian police is the most useless set of criminals I have ever seen, they are the ones causing most of the problems we have in this country. they are mostly the ones conniving with criminals to effect crimes.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by lexy2014: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2020
I have always said that if buhari said he is fighting corruption but doesn't have d balls to overhaul d police force but instead sends DSS after judicial officers, then d guy is just doing optical illusions for those who choose to be deceived
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by fantastic1: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2020
wittyt98:
You know the dumbest person here is you right? grin its obvious u didn't comprehend my comment properly before spewing trash cus if u did, u wouldn't be here making a fool of yourself

read my comment again and point out where I said it's ok to arrest anybody
I read and comprehended. You said if not for the extortion of the innocent, then it would have been commendable making it look like going about cracking down on relaxation places is ok because of some cyber criminals
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Abi na
it's street lol

kokomilala:
@StaffofOrayan, lol! In fact,I can't come to terms how I even listened to them for a start. Interestingly, I'm very well versed with that area.I grew up there before we moved out to the Mainland.It's crazy. Well, it's street... even the bravest,at times, are helmed in by unexpected scoundrels.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by ikorodureporta: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
I'm always scared of visiting all those Hangouts in Ikorodu due to security reasons.
Dem fit kidnap person sef
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Slimdada(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey play??
Person no fit chill again for hotel imagine when you're banging and about to cum police storm your room hey you're under arrest if you move I shoot, your dick go just fall or e come be say the woman you dey bang na officer wife lol
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by eedimo(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2020
My prayers remain that it would never be well with Nigerian Police officers... even my relatives.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian Police in general, your days are counting.

your days are numbered.

"The Past Came Calling" is not a myth.

y'all bitches are compounding a curse on all your wives, children and families that they will have to bear till they are doomed for life and afterlife.

And who be this fixed legend above me? some people are just comically crazy grin grin grin

Modified:

Fixed Legend post has been deleted. who report am? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Raymond989: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Night life in Nigeria is dead completely, U go to club EFCC arrest u, go to hotel police arrest you.... now to just dey sit down inside house win am o.... since we have because prisoners in our our country.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by eluquenson(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Nigeria matter tire me oh

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Larrykaysail(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nairaobserver:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/policemen-raid-lagos-hotels-arrest-workers-customers/amp
Shedrack Oriloye is now DPO, I know this guy back in Area F, human right officer then.. so no human feelings now
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Police just want to extort money from hoteliers, might be a good idea to go 5 star.

Leave all those roach infested cheap hotels, not worth the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Whobedatte(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
quentin06:
Police just want to extort money from hoteliers, might be a good idea to go 5 star.

Leave all those roach infested cheap hotels, not worth the trouble.
But 5 star isn t cheap bro.
A bottle of water might sells as high as a thousand naira.
Proximity challenge too
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
eedimo:
My prayers remain that it would (SHALL) never be well with Nigerian Police officers... even my relatives.

I say AMEN to this.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
They should learn to work with the rules of engagement and not to cross their schedule.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Lukuluku69(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Triniti:
Lol, naija police can never change. Maybe the commissioner was newly transferred and the club owners has not come to settle him. Na their modus operandi be that

You know the runs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids / Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.