Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS (40423 Views)

Gunmen Raid Lagos College Of Education, Kill Lecturer, Student / Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) / Efcc Raid Lagos Club 57 To Arrest 12 Suspected Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Jamorezzi: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2020
9ja police na prank
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by wakaawaka(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2020
It's "eh" not ye... Gbese jor.
GOFRONT:
Oga police ye
Wetin be dis ye
You jus dey stress me dey vex me na which kind yawa be dis ye.........Psquare ( 2006)

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by jubrilELsudan: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2020
Had this raid happened in the 80's and 90's, those policemen plus the DPO plus the commissioner and their family members will all be dead by now.

NEVER DISTURB A MAN FROM ENJOYING HIS KUKUNASE.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Ayoswit(f): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2020
K
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Smellingrillmea: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Waiting for people to justify this
Nigeria is in a state of emergency
I am a Canadian citizen and was gonna travel and got advised by the immigration not to travel
I pity people supporting this govt
Pls read travel guide......... Nigeria is really in trouble
All this abuse of human rights is the worst
Soon Nigerians will understand what buhari has done

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by mokt(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
I trust Lakers Management to fight back Sha.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2020
fatymore:
Ok

I remembered last year, there were cases of police harassing and arresting sex workers in Abuja, and people were saying Islamisation and gender/work victimisation.

Please let's use the same energy for last year issue on this one again. tongue

We must fight for the right of these sex workers angry
hope you were not arrested along with the sex workers?
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Insectkiller: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
adecz:

Police always love such soft targets
that can't fight back..

If na to face armed bandits or herdsmen,
them go dey drag feet.
sad sad

How u wan make Dem face their Boss

U self fit face ur Boss??[/b]
No police for naija.. [b]Nah God be our security.

Somehow!
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2020
instead of police to identify their target decided to arrest everybody so they can make more money

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
You can't even have a nice time in Nigeria again

Lol

If you go.club na yahoo boy you be cheesy
Shlthole sinking faster than we thought
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by fatymore(f): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
payperpost:
hope you were not arrested along with the sex workers?
you say
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Style007(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Police no get work, na to dey arrest and harass innocent people

Who carry pregnant woman go hotel? Shey pregnant women still dey do runs ni Abi what am I missing

Interesting. So na only runs dem dey do for hotel? poor thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Timileyin1234(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Police no get work, na to dey arrest and harass innocent people

Who carry pregnant woman go hotel? Shey pregnant women still dey do runs ni Abi what am I missing

Why do u think like this. It’s ur brain u are missing

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by cobsol(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Am asking a valid and genuine questions and they are all attacking me?

Why are we mad in this country? Everyone want to go to Canada? Canada embassy Don Hama!

Some have even sold their houses and other variables only to get rejected instantly at Canadian embassy, no refunds everything gone!

Are we being reaped off by Canada?

Get into this discussion, I want genuine answers!

https://www.nairaland.com/5659251/canada-canada-canadian-embassy-don

Please move this thing to from page, let discuss E Don too much!
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2020
adecz:

Police always love such soft targets
that can't fight back..

If na to face armed bandits or herdsmen,
them go dey drag feet.
sad sad

The police force is just a reflection of the whole Nigerian civil service.

They are not trained well.
They are not paid well.
Their performance is not monitored.

If performances are monitored and recorded like it’s done in the private sector, 80% of them would have been sacked and replaced. Ecspecially teachers.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Euegene100001: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
The kind of bad luck when dey follow police is caused by them .Just check how they end up.
I nor fit advice anybody make e join.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by abyus15: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2020
If this report is true then God will punish those police
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by fantastic1: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2020
wittyt98:
would've supported the action if they didn't harass and extort innocent workers & customers. many of these hotels provide shelter for a large number of Cyber Criminals and they need to be accessed. but trust naija police to always abuse every chance or opportunity they have. they re so unprofessional, they have no details or accurate information about who to and who not to arrest, they just storm a place. pick up anybody and accuse them of crimes they didn't commit
You response is so dumb. So because hotels provide shelter for cyber criminals, it is ok to arrest everybody. What happened to their intelligence gathering unit that will enable them track the real criminals instead of packing everybody?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by ohil: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2020
The current DPO should be shown the way out. That is not how to "track cultists. It has never happened in the history of Ikpakodo. Besides 10pm is early to go for raiding. I am disappointed in him.
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Chicastle: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Most times after reading threads about police slapping and teargassing the people they were recruit to protect, I wonder if The GOVERNMENT SENT POLICE TO SLAP US , or we are just our own problems
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Papanwamaikpe: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2020
fatymore:
Ok

I remembered last year, there were cases of police harassing and arresting sex workers in Abuja, and people were saying Islamisation and gender/work victimisation.

Please let's use the same energy for last year issue on this one again. tongue

We must fight for the right of these sex workers angry
Are you a sex worker
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by fatymore(f): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Are you a sex worker
kiss
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by Papanwamaikpe: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2020
fatymore:
kiss
I'll take that as a yes. So where do you base and how much for tdb
Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by kokomilala(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2020
With all due respect, the Nigeria Police have decomposed into a coterie of irresponsibles; an unsort machinery of terror,wheeling along society to exploit the defenceless,or electing to look the other way when the defenceless need them.
They have lost their moorings naturally in this state of anomie.So, one gets the impression that they are serving the interest of a select few.
At Idumota, scammers are exploiting people brazenly on the road and the police can't do anything about it.These guys approach you innocuously and give you a card,ask you to choose random numbers.Then tell you you've won phony prizes and, at this point, near-coerse you to part with some cash in order to redeem your phony prize.Once you give them the money, you can't have it back.They ask for more and more.How can such daylight assault be happening in a state where there are policemen?

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS by fatymore(f): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2020
undecided
Papanwamaikpe:
I'll take that as a yes. So where do you base and how much for tdb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos / “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.