Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending (4514 Views)

See The Verse In The Bible That Said God Has Strength Of "Unicorn" (WTF!) / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Emmanuel226(m): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2020
1. John Lennon (Singer)

Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

‘Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain.BJesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him’ (1966). Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

2. Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil )

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.

3. Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet)

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said, ‘God, that’s for you.’ He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

4. Thomas Andrews

The man who built the Titanic, after the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic was. In a speech of sarcasm he said, ‘not even God can sink it’. The eventual result is well documented. We all know what happened to the Titanic.

5. Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said, ‘I don’t need your Jesus’. A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

6. Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang, ‘Don’t stop me; I’m going down all the way, down the highway to hell’. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

7. Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend. The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car, ‘My Daughter, go with God and may God Protect You’. She responded: ‘Only If He (God) travels in the trunk, ’cause inside here. It’s Already Full ‘. Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone in the car died. The car could not be recognized but the trunk pf the car was safe and intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.

8. Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer)

Said the Bible was the worst book ever written. In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

www.opera.news/7-people-that-said-bad-things-about-god-and-their-tragic-ending/

2 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Emmanuel226(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2020
More pics

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Hello athiestandproud, is there any bad thing you wanna say about God?

Please do that quickly as I would love to inherit your girlfriend and your land at Sokoh Estate.

From your brother,
Jason.

2 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by chiommy123(f): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2020
I wonder how people say ill things about God. I know he is merciful and compassionate but he is still a jealous God and a consuming fire. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Welfed(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2020
God exist,Jesus is lord......

To the person above me may God forgive you because you don't know what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TUANKU(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2020
But i have seen religious people suffer worse even when they sing God's praises so what's the point?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2020
TUANKU:
But i have seen religious people suffer worse even when they sing God's praises so what's the point?
Uncle, just say something bad about God, I wanna see something.

3 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Welfed(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2020
U[b]ncle, just say something bad about God, I wanna see something.

Don't encourage people to do that instead preach love because our God is a loving God.

4 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Davash222(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2020
TUANKU:
Just say something bad first, we want to check something.

1 Like

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by brodalikeme(m): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2020
“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭10:23

2 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by mrZENographer: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2020
God is Real.
Jesus is the only way to God.

Tune to CHOSEN TV OFFICIAL ( YouTube channel) to see healing, deliverance, signs and wonders, testimonies.

1 Like

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TUANKU(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Erediauwa:
I know your type, religious farm tool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TUANKU(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=86224298] Just say something bad first, we want to check something. [/quote We? You and your father?

1 Like

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by LordReed2nd(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Erediauwa:

Please do that quickly as I would love to inherit your girlfriend and your land at Sokoh Estate.

From your brother,
Jason.

You posted fake news as proof that your god is a vengeful and pitiful being yet you think you made a point? LMFAO!

Yep your god is a fiction and fictions can't do shit. That's why followers like you stoop to posting fake news to promote your god. If there was a god capable of doing shit because people spoke out against it we would already know, not fake bogus stories.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Eviana(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
He has always been mocked and will be mocked until the Second Coming.
It is then that He will be vindicated.
However, the issue with the OP is the fact that the famous people died allegedly from mocking God.
I disagree

The Bible tells us:

Romans 6:23 (KJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So living in a sin infested and corrupted world, means that ALL will face death in one way or another.
So those famous people that you listed were no different than the "average Joe Schmoe" (except for fame and wealth).
They breathed, walked, and talked just like you and I.

They also died....like you and I will one day.

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians 6:7 (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

In the above scripture, we see the word "mocked".
Yet looking at the context of the sentence, what can be gleaned is the concept that however a person chooses to ultimately live his/her life will have a consequence...be it negative or positive...in the present or future.
Somewhat akin to a "cause/effect" type of situation.
Ex:The man who you said smoked and mocked God on stage at his concert, well typically more often statistically than not, if a person has been a smoker for a period of time, then lung cancer will eventually develop.
All of the people you mentioned, who scoffed at or mocked God, died by means of murder, car accident, suicide, illness, etc.
Guess what?
Many people who loved and served the Lord all of their lives, (who did NOT mock God) died by means of murder, car accident, illness, etc.
See the reason for my initial opening about SIN...
So it's an unfair (althought well-meaning on your part) assessment/theory to say or imply that God strikes down those who "mock" Him.
That is not God's nature.

2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

It's more like God loves the people enough to try and send them warning to choose to surrender to Him before it's too late...because HE KNOWS that death is near...which we, human beings more often than not, do NOT know.
Please read for an example the following:
Luke 12:12-20 (KJV)

The late evangelist, Billy Graham, tried to introduce Jesus to the late famous Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe, but sadly, she chose to reject God. She made her choice.

I think the most important message here is to choose God because one may never know when it is one's last day on earth...because death is inevitable, regardless of the way it happens.

Joshua 24:15 (KJV)

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by atheistandproud(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Erediauwa:

From your brother,
Jason.

Yaaaa mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by jaephoenix(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Davash222:

Just say something bad first, we want to check something.
God is a bleeped up ret@rd. Happy now?

4 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by jaephoenix(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Erediauwa:
Your god is a niggly biatch. Want some more?

5 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TheSourcerer: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Welfed:
God exist,Jesus is lord......

To the person above me may God forgive you because you don't know what you're saying.
Bleep God
Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TheSourcerer: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Bleep God he can suck my cock

3 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TheSourcerer: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2020
jaephoenix:

Your god is a niggly biatch. Want some more?
Jesus is a cock sucking fagg.ot

2 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TheSourcerer: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Eviana:
He has always been mocked and will be mocked until the Second Coming.
It is then that He will be vindicated.
However, the issue with the OP is the fact that the famous people died allegedly from mocking God.
I disagree

The Bible tells us:

Romans 6:23 (KJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So living in a sin infested and corrupted world, means that ALL will face death in one way or another.
So those famous people that you listed were no different than the "average Joe Schmoe" (except for fame and wealth).
They breathed, walked, and talked just like you and I.

They also died....like you and I will one day.

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians 6:7 (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

In the above scripture, we see the word "mocked".
Yet looking at the context of the sentence, what can be gleaned is the concept that however a person chooses to ultimately live his/her life will have a consequence...be it negative or positive...in the present or future.
Somewhat akin to a "cause/effect" type of situation.
Ex:The man who you said smoked and mocked God on stage at his concert, well typically more often statistically than not, if a person has been a smoker for a period of time, then lung cancer will eventually develop.
All of the people you mentioned, who scoffed at or mocked God, died by means of murder, car accident, suicide, illness, etc.
Guess what?
Many people who loved and served the Lord all of their lives, (who did NOT mock God) died by means of murder, car accident, illness, etc.
See the reason for my initial opening about SIN...
So it's an unfair (althought well-meaning on your part) assessment/theory to say or imply that God strikes down those who "mock" Him.
That is not God's nature.

2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

It's more like God loves the people enough to try and send them warning to choose to surrender to Him before it's too late...because HE KNOWS that death is near...which we, human beings more often than not, do NOT know.
Please read for an example the following:
Luke 12:12-20 (KJV)

The late evangelist, Billy Graham, tried to introduce Jesus to the late famous Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe, but sadly, she chose to reject God. She made her choice.

I think the most important message here is to choose God because one may never know when it is one's last day on earth...because death is inevitable, regardless of the way it happens.

Joshua 24:15 (KJV)

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
fvcking Bible thumper
Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Jesus is a cock sucking fagg.ot
what did jesus do to you?
Not fair.
Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2020
beardlessdude:
Not fair.
keeps telling me he loves me and I must love him back or his father and him would burn me wtf! I'm call the Popo on this maniac

2 Likes

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2020
beardlessdude:
Not fair.
love your do tho
Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
love your do tho
thanks
Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by jaephoenix(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2020
beardlessdude:
Not fair.
You're strange. A fellow bible thumper like you instructed us to curse god, and see the punishment. Yet you didn't say anything. Once we obliged him, you rush out foaming from the mouth. By the way I'm still alive and kicking, and just made some cash this morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2020
jaephoenix:

You're strange. A fellow bible thumper like you instructed us to curse god, and see the punishment. Yet you didn't say anything. Once we obliged him, you rush out foaming from the mouth. By the way I'm still alive and kicking, and just made some cash this morning
Hey on se calme maintenant bros. Je suis pas un bible thumper, en fait je suis comme toi.

1 Like

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by jaephoenix(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2020
beardlessdude:
Hey on se calme maintenant bros. Je suis pas un bible thumper, en fait je suis comme toi.
je suis vraiment désolé, mon bon ami
Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2020
jaephoenix:

je suis vraiment désolé, mon bon ami
wink wink
Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by MJBOLT: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2020
your god is as useless as a white crayon

Erediauwa:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2020
TUANKU:
Some have died in front of his altar.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism / The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again / Yet Another Scandal In The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.