Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Mouth Hygiene - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Hygiene (1393 Views)

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. / Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Hygiene by omoge(f): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2006
we all know how important it is to brush our teeth...but how important is it to brush our tongue? i have seen some pple who just brush their teeth only. i think brushing or using a tongue cleaner is a good hygiene...what do ya say?
Re: Mouth Hygiene by vichel(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2006
It is of the utmost importance that we brush our tongue every day. The amount of time u spend brushing your teeth, should be doubled when it comes to brushing the tongue. I advise that everybody should have in their brushing kit a tongue scrubber or cleaner. The tongue holds the most bad breath in the mouth, and a dirty tongue is definitely not good for Kissing tongue. I know i will never kiss a girl with dirty tongue angry tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Mouth Hygiene by omoge(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2006
yeah, i think alot of guy got stinky mouth more than the female ones...the guys are always in a hurry and don't clean their mouth well and when they do, they forget the tongue...the ladies are always trying to look good. so i know for every 1 lady with an offensive mouth, there are 1,000 guys...
we have to start encouraging niajas people to floss and use tongue scrub...i don't know if they are in the market there....
keep your mouth healthy or close it...take a breath test you guys before you leave your house smiley
Re: Mouth Hygiene by vichel(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2006
omoge:

yeah, i think alot of guy got stinky mouth more than the female ones...the guys are always in a hurry and don't clean their mouth well and when they do, they forget the tongue...the ladies are always trying to look good. so i know for every 1 lady with an offensive mouth, there are 1,000 guys...
we have to start encouraging niajas people to floss and use tongue scrub...i don't know if they are in the market there....
keep your mouth healthy or close it...take a breath test you guys before you leave your house smiley
Definitely not true, i know lots of chicks with this problem, of course it's more prone to guys, but the rate at which chicks tend to lack good mouth hygiene today is alarming. Out of ten girls i meet, five are ewwwww tongue tongue
Re: Mouth Hygiene by Free(f): 1:46am On Feb 13, 2006
grin grin grin
theres this gurl at ma church oooooo weee
her breath is unbearable, woooo
i sat next to her once and she kept askin me question
and i was just gaspin for good air,
so looked in ma purse i had some gum right, so i put one in ma mouth and
asked her if she wants one, and what do u know, she took it,
i was sayin in ma head like god damn, cheesy
Re: Mouth Hygiene by vichel(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2006
@ free
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy That was funny
Re: Mouth Hygiene by Free(f): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2006
grin grin grin
it sounds funny
but i wasnt laughin then sad

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation / Nutrition: Its Impact On National Education & Healthy Growth / Can Spinach Keep You Slim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.