Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) (2507 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) by Asphericnews: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
23-year-old daughter to Bill Gates, Jennifer, has been engaged to her Egyptian 28-year-old boyfriend Nayel Nassar, 28.
“Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind,” Jennifer wrote on Instagram.
She said: “Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over. AHHH!!!”
Jennifer was born in Medina, Washington and recently completed a biology degree at Stanford University and is now a med student.
When she is not studying or on horseback, she also makes time to travel with Nassar whom she had dated for just over four years before the proposal.
Millinaire Nassar, was raised in Kuwait and also studied at Stanford University taking a degree in management and economics. He is also a celebrated show jumper.
Nassar also posted photos of his special proposal on his own Instagram account, writing,
“'SHE SAID YES!!'
'I'm feeling like the luckiest (and happiest) man in the world right about now,' he wrote. 'Jenn, you are everything I could have possibly imagined..and so much more. I can't wait to keep growing together through this journey called life, and I simply can't imagine mine without you anymore. Love you more than you can possibly imagine, and thank you for making every single day feel like a dream to me. Here's to forever!”
Jennifer is the oldest of Bill and Melinda Gates’ three children. The second-wealthiest person in the world – behind Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.

https://asphericnews.com/2020/01/30/breaking-bill-gates-daughter-gets-engaged/

Re: Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) by Lcf69(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
WOwww!!! In this case,is it Love or Gold Digging now... Pinned

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) by Hypnotise: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lucky bastard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) by budaatum: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bill Gates daughter is digging for the gold of millionaire Nayel Nassar?

Poverty is not thinking or thinking its got to be about the money.
Re: Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) by We4all: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
And to think I was scheming on how to hook one of Bill Gates kids. As for Jeff Bezos kids, well, they are still underage.

Now that Jennifer is taken, I will implement my plan B, which is to work smart, smarter and be the smartest;so I can have a thousand Jennifer's saying yes to me.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) by psalmsmiles(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
European Americans and Arabs love themselves.
Re: Bill Gates Daugher Gets Engaged (photos) by YorubaPrince: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Now let's see if dem go invite Dangote for their wedding.. grin

(1) (Reply)

"Odumeje Is My Friend, Not My Pastor" Nollywood Actor Zubby Micheal says(Video) / Bisi Alimi Posses In A Bathtub (Photo) / Real Warri Pikin Showers Praises On Her Husband (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.